Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image Restriction Suspended. (read)

3 posters

Go down

Image Restriction Suspended. (read) Empty Image Restriction Suspended. (read)

Post by • Echo Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:12 pm

As for now, the whole copyright just enacted will be temporarily suspended, as the staff are currently trying to work on a better solution. ;3 So keep your eyes open for a new policy on images soon, but as for right now, there is no restriction on image use, though we do ask for you to please be aware and respectful of the art you are taking, especially those with a direct link, watermark, and/or copyright on the image.

And on a side note, although nothing has been posted concerning the banner of the forum yet, we will be hosting a banner making competition. For those of you who don't know, a banner is the colors of the forum and the picture you see at the very top of the page, both of which can be changed. And since the site name has recently been changed from 'Horse Island' to 'The Call of the Wild', its time for the site to get a make-over! So keep your eyes open for the competiton posting, and feel free to begin working on your entries now! Just remember to obey all copyright and stock artist's rules, and remember that the banner must be appropriate for all ages and relate to this site's content. Thank you,

-Horse Island/Call of the Wild Staff
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Image Restriction Suspended. (read) Empty Re: Image Restriction Suspended. (read)

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

I have always like the former name and the current banner. The site is perfect how it is, though I know it hasn't changed much in the last couple of years. A make over would be nice, could you please leave the rest of the site as is ? Like, the black background and the blue lining for everthing. Its easy on the eye and rather calming if you ask me. Horse Island is a great name, its been that way for years, why did you guys change it? Call of the Wild seems a bit childish to me. But oh well. The banner is awesome, something that is burned into my mind lol If you plan on changing it, please take an entry that keeps it realistic looking and not some cheesy deviant art crap. Its not a cartoon.

Thanks for reading.

Angel
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Image Restriction Suspended. (read) Empty Re: Image Restriction Suspended. (read)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 pm

Yeah, I'm agreeing with Angel on this. Everything about this site is amazing. The background, the banner, everything. It's not hard on my eyes, and very comforting. It makes me feel at home.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum