Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depressed [R/M]

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Depressed [R/M] Empty Depressed [R/M]

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Depressed [R/M] Hugh10

I sat on the bar stool, slowly drinking my beer staring blankly at the bar. I hadn't been the same since my girlfriend had died in that car accident. A kind of darkness had come over me, I barely got out of my house and almost never talked to anyone. Ally had been my life, now I felt as if my heart had been ripped from my chest.

Last edited by ~Blaze~ on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Depressed [R/M] Empty Re: Depressed [R/M]

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:33 am

(Sorry! I keep replying to all your topics xD)

Rachel walked into the bar, hood pulled up, hands shoved in her pockets. This is where she usually came, and she always came alone. Sitting a little ways from anyone else at the bar, Rachel ordered her drink and sat sipping it, staring blankly, a stray lock of brunette hair escaping her hoods grasp. Her grey eyes suddenly darted round the room, resting on a lonesome male figure.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:01 am

((That's fine Very Happy Also, did you see the picture?))

I kept my gaze down as I sipped my beer, but soon I could feel someone watching me. I didn't move my head as I peered over, trying not to be conspicuous. My eyes were a little sunken in from my lack of sleep. I looked at Rachel for a moment before looking back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:06 am

((Picture? Well, I guess no then))

Rachel caught him looking, but didn't say anything. She'd been looking after all. She took another sip of her J20, her porcelain skin stretched against her bones in a almost-skeletal fashion. She was abused and starved. Or was, now she lived at the home. She was a good teen, not into smoking, or drugs. She had an odd alcoholic drink from time to time. She was never 'with' any men, especially the ones from the home. One of the lads from the home came up to her, and kissed her. She turned, slapped him, and turned away.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:31 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/17/47/76/16/image15.jpg

I looked over quickly as I heard someone being slapped. My muscles clenched as I saw the man rear up his hand to either slap or hit her, but my instincts didn't let him get far. I nearly launched myself into the man, lifting him up by the collar of his shirt easily. I glared at him straight in the eyes, I hated it when I saw women being hit, or close to being hit. Especially one that looked like....Ally.

Last edited by ~Blaze~ on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:39 am

Rachel was shocked to see someone holding Mark by the collar, eyes wide as the boy who was hoisted in the air growled. "Get off me, twit! Can't you see I'm trying to enjoy little Rachel over there?!" Her whole body simply froze, silver eyes wide. She stuttered. "Th-th-tha-n-k-ks."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:59 am

As he spoke I rammed my fist into his gut before moving my hand up to his throat just long enough to growl "Don't ever say something like that again about a girl that doesn't want that." Then I pretty much tossed him onto a table. Then I looked down before looking over at Rachel "Yeah, your welcome..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 am

He winced as he was punched, breath flooding out of him. Rachel was just too shocked to move. Again she managed to stutter. "W-well d-d-done." Mark picked himself off up the floor, dusting himself off. Glaring daggers a [insert your name here]. "I-I'm Rachel." She introduced herself quietly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 am

I sighed "Thanks." Then I put my hand out slowly, not wanting to look in her eyes because I knew memories of Ally would come "Andrew, nice to meet you". I looked more at her lips and cheeks and every other part of her face. I glared over at Mark for a moment until I looked back to Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 am

She flinched as he moved his hand, then realized he wasn't going to hit her. She took it gently, and shook it. Her lips turned up into a small smile. "Pleasure to meet you too." Rachel raised her eyes to Andrew's. Mark was muttering to another boy, but had decided on not making anymore trouble in front of Andrew.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:30 am

Then I had a sudden urge to go smoke outside so I sighed "Please excuse me for a couple minutes." Then I turned for the door and walked out while pulling the pack of cigarettes from my pocket. I slipped one out and lit it as I got outside, then I leaned against a wall on the side of the building. I looked onto the road, horrific memories coming up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:15 pm

She nodded to him, turning on the seat to go back to sipping her drink and thinking. She glanced at her watch. 8:48. Time to go. Rachel sighed, paid for her drink and turned to leave. Seeing her leave, Mark hurried over, joining her. They both lived at the home. "So, wanna be in my bed tonight?" He asked as Rachel rolled her eyes and answered. "No, I don't. And I never will, so shut up about it and go molest someone else." She snapped quite harshly, sidestepping away and hurrying past Andrew. Till she felt a hand lace round her arm.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:11 pm

As I heard Mark leaving I looked over, then seeing Rachel I bit down on the cigarette bud as I watched. When she walked by me with Mark following I saw a slight bulge in Marks pocket in the shape that looked like a pocket knife. I gently grabbed Rachel's arm and pulled her behind me as Mark pulled out the knife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 am

Rachel turned in his grasp, unsure who had good of her. Seeing Andrew, she relaxed somewhat, and went with him. Mark watched her disappear from beside him and growled. "Get off her!" She hook her head. "Andrew," She whispered. "I need to get home."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:05 pm

I narrowed my eyes, holding my arm out in a protective way while eyeing the knife. But my eyes widened a little as I heard her words, the voice coming into my head as Rachel's. She had said the same thing, a few days before her death. I stood there in a daze of memories, completely vulnerable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:12 pm

(We've abandoned Charlotte and Austin)
Rachel, Seeing Andrew vulnerable, whipped round him as Mark raised the knife threateningly. Her foot whizzed up, kicking the knife from his hand. She hissed. "Get away! Leave him alone!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:17 pm

(Ok *facepalm* ill post after I post I these two xD))

I stepped back and leaned against the wall, looking down and breathing hard. All of a sudden scenes and noises were filling my head, tires screeching, glass shattering and sirens wailing. I growled to myself "Stop...stop...STOP!" Then the knife ran into my shoe, snappin me into reality. I grabbed it and folded it, glaring at Mark, still fully not back in reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:23 am

Rachel heard his cry and pivoted round till she was facing him. She tilted her head as Mark grunted. "Rachel, we'll be grounded, come on!" Her gaze flickered over her shoulder. "It's alright, Andrew, your safe."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:48 am

I looked up at her, my eyes a little red and a tear threatening to spill over. But I wiped that tear away, still trying to force Ally from my head. Then I looked down again and knew where I was going, the junkyard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:57 am

Rachel looked gently back, hugged him gently, kissed him on the cheek and whispered. "Thank you." And ran into the night. Mark pelted after her as a car whizzed past. She leapt, on foot pushing her onto the bonnet as the other swung forward to help propel her forwards. Landing on the other side, she sprinted away into the darkness, her silhouette only visible under streetlamps. Mark was obviously to slow to catch her.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:16 pm

I stiffened as she hugged me, especially after she kissed my cheek. Then I stood there when she left, but just for a minute. After she left I walked towards the parking lot, my fists clenched tightly.

(Would you mind by any chance if he was a werewolf? Like turns into a massive wolf when angry and such/twilight style)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:21 am

(Not at all, did he imprint on Ally, or going to on Rachel? But dude, there's gotta be a vampyre for there to be a werewolf. Yus, I know the twilights.)

Rachel beat Mark to the home, slipping straight through an open window. Once her feet touched the ground, she was off again, up the stairs to her bedroom . He growled when her door slammed shut, it nearly hitting his face. He yelled at her, and she took it in silence. He booted the door, she curled up on her bed to try and block life out. He called her every harsh thing known to man, Rachel simply replied. "If you don't.like me, leave me alone."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:01 am

I walked to my truck and stood by the drivers door and then I heard the BOOM! and glass shattering from the wreck. I slammed my fist into my truck door, leaving a dent but sending only a small shock of pain threw my hand. Then I felt my body heat rising and my flesh rippling, so I ran to the trees and almost in sync with the trees consuming me I shifted into a massive chocolate colored wolf. My paws carried me past a house that had a scent there that made me stop. Rachel? No! Stop thinking about her! I ran all the way to the junkyard where I shifted back human with no shirt or shoes on, but thankfully my pants had survived the shifting. My dad owned the junkyard so he always left a duffel bag full of baseball bats out for me. I swum the bag over my shoulder and walked to the most beaten up car in the yard. I threw the bag down and pulled a bat out. I gripped it tightly then swung. The sound of the impact could be heard within a mile. 

(I think maybe it could be like he imprinted on Ally but it was broken when she died or something. Yes there does have to be a vamp XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:14 pm

(Maybe he thought he imprinted on Ally, but actually does on Rachel?)

Rachel couldn't take it much longer. The constant abuse. So she opened her window, climbing onto the window sill outside. Clambering down the old house, she landed on the ground and ran to the far corner. Curling under a Bush, the garden bordered on the junkyard, and she began to sob quietly. Her back against the metal fence. Her small voice wavered."Why? Why did my parents leave me? Why did they commit double suicide?" She asked no one. She could hear the sound of Andrew beating the cars, but thought nothing of it.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:29 pm

As I beat my old car, snapping the bats I cried. I was able to see the crash perfectly, the blood, the glass. I should be dead, but because of what I was I was the only survivor of that wreck. I wanted to die, I wanted to be with Ally.

((That's perfect!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next