Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support Lemonade Mouth 2!

Go down

Support Lemonade Mouth 2! Empty Support Lemonade Mouth 2!

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Hey guys! I'm sure lots of you are aware of the hit Disney movie known as 'Lemonade Mouth!'. Well, it was the most watched TV program in 2011, and they were planning on making a sequel! Sadly, Disney felt that the movie had already finished its story. After that they announced Lemonade Mouth 2 was no longer in being worked on, we all went crazy! I am a huge Lemonade Mouth fan, and I've been trying to trend #WeWantLemonadeMouth2 on Twitter for weeks now, because all of us fans are wanting a sequel so bad! They said they would make a book on Lemonade Mouth 2, but that's what made the fans go even crazier. We all want a movie! With Lemonade Mouth being a huge hit, they would afford making a sequel, but didn't. I realize its been only two years, but they were planning on making a sequel not long after the first movie came to DVD. If you have heard of Lemonade Mouth and you are a fan yourself, please help me support Lemonade Mouth 2! If you have Twitter, it would help to tweet #WeWantLemonadeMouth2 and try to trend it! I love Lemonade Mouth more than any movie based on music. It was somewhat like High School Musical, only Lemonade Mouth wasn't cheesy and for younger kids. Lemonade Mouth was watched by people of all ages worldwide in 2011, and the songs they did in the movie are still wildly popular on YouTube! Help me support them, and we just might get a sequel if Disney comes to their senses and decide to make a sequel! You don't have to support if you don't want to, but it would mean so much to me if you did. If you haven't heard of Lemonade Mouth, look up the movie. Or here are some of the names of their best songs. Breakthrough, Determinate, Turn Up The Music, More Than A Band, She's So Gone, and Somebody. Thank you for reading!

~Cena. <3
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum