Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 29 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Shadow looked over at Lakota for a moment then other to were the dens were located "That is true, but family is more important to Durnal. He may be an alpha, but he tries not to let that role get in his way of being with his family."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 29 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:18 am

Lakota listened. The stories he had heard as a pup were true. Durnal put his family and friends above all, including his rank as the alpha male. He was respected all over the land, and Lakota looked up to this. "I had thought Durnal would he like that. He doesn't seem harsh and cruel like most alphas I have come across." Lakota replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:00 am

"If he was like most alphas, i woildve never been accepted back into the pack." Shadow looked at Lakota and smiled a bit or at least tried the best a wolf could "When you see Durnal alone, then go and talk to him." She looked around the area for a a second then back "Do you want to go hunt with me?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Lakota understood, though he was born to Betas. "I was born to the Betas, or what would be a former Alpha female. But my father.. I don't know what happened to him." Lakota told her, shaking his head gently.

Durnal looked over at Blaze. "Everything okay, Blaze?" He asked, walking over to his younger brother. Blaze looked up sadly, and in a soft voice, he replied, "I just, miss Nia." Durnal remembered the fae that Blaze fell in love with many months ago. "But you have Juliet." Durnal comforted. "Yes, and I love her. But Nia.. She had my pup." Blaze reminded Durnal, his head dropping to the ground.

Lakota nodded. "Sure, let's go hunting." He shrugged, and got to his massive paws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:10 pm

(Lol i think shadow uses hunting as an escape.from all talking.)

Shadow looked at him as he rose up and stand and she did the same before turning to look across the stream, without a notice she bolted through it and was headed towards the forested part just beyond the feild. When she reached the woods she stopped and waited there for Lakota, she didnt mean to seem rude by asking to hunt but she hates talking about past and present events and also certain wolves of the pack.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Sorry Shadow, but I can't really post right now. I've got a bunch of other stuff I have to do right now.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Lakota followed Shadow through the forest, racing gracefully, his silver coat flowing in the wind. He stopped at the scent of a doe, and crouched low to the ground, his blue-purple eyes glinting softly as he spotted the hoofed animal. Lakota sprang forward, colliding into the deer powerfully, sinking his teeth into it's neck, ending the doe's life instantly. He looked over at Shadow, and dragged it towards her, dropping it, and stepping back, allowing her to have the first bite. Lakota sat and waited.

(Ugh, it sucked.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:22 pm

(>.< i feel so bad i didn't even notice you replied to this topic, if you dont want to carry on the topic and if your up for it later would you want to have a topic with just Lakota and Shadow? i really miss playing her.)

Just as soon as they reached she field she watched as Lakota disappeared as the scent of a doe came by. She was just about to go after it but then saw him attack it and kill it within minutes, When he brought the deer back to her and dropped it by her she shook her head. "You made the kill, you deserve the first bite of it."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:31 am

(Oh crap, I forgot to reply to this. XD)

Lakota's blue eyes clouded and he shook his head, taking a step back. "Where I come from, it was not considered polite to eat before a female." He told her, sitting down. He rotated his head to lick his shoulder, matting down messy, silver fur. As much as Lakota was hungry, he dared not to eat before Shadow, despite the way he was treated in his pack. "But then again, that was a rule my mother made. She was selfish, no doubt about it, but it's a fair rule. I always believed fae's should be treated better than what some males have to offer." Lakota added.

Gorgeous blue eyes blazed in the blistering sunlight, Layla's hard muscles tensing under her massive frame. Despite the fae's age, Layla was developed, and huge in size. She stalked low to the ground, and in a split second, she was gone out of where she stood, surging forward at tremendous speed. Layla dodged rocks and fallen logs, her fur swaying back and forth in the wind as she approached a ravine. She snapped her hind legs back, leaping over the ravine like a bullet, and landing gracefully on the other side.

(Okay, so Layla's paragraph was pointless.. xD But I miss roleplaying her.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:21 am

(It's cool lol, i didn't even see that you had replied to the last post until a few days ago. I know how you feel i miss rping shadow so much, i don't know why i'm so attached to her.)

Shadow watched how Lakota's eyes glazed over before he cam to and started to explain why he wanted her to eat first. "Not many wolves care for faes like that." She looked down at the deer before digging into the stomach of it and eating her fill, which wasn't much since she was a smaller wolf. When she was done she looked at Lakota before backing off, "You go ahead and eat now." As she backed away from the dead deer, she began to clean her maw before laying down.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:05 am

(I miss roleplaying Blaze. Cx)

Lakota nodded his thanks when Shadow backed away to let him eat, and dug into the shoulder meat, satisfying his hunger. He finished his meal, and looked up at Shadow, meeting her silver eyes for a moment. "How long have you been in Durnal's pack?" He asked curiously.

(SSS cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:10 pm

(Its fine and same here)

Shadow looked up from cleaning her fur and met his gaze when he asked the question then looked away for a moment "I've been in the pack since it started, i think i had just turned 3yrs, so its been about 2-3yrs that i've been here." She looked back at him "Ive left once, been chased once, and both times i was welcomed back. My loyalty lies with this pack." She stood up and stretched and shook her fur back out then looked back at him "We should probably start to head back to the pack, it's starting to get a bit dark."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:17 am

Lakota tilted his head, listening to Shadow politely before she stated they should head back. He nodded and rose to his massive paws, shaking his silver pelt out. "Yeah, we should." He agreed, and started padding to camp alongside Shadow, his blue eyes looking at nothing specific. Entering the camp, Lakota was surprised by how large Durnal's pack was. He was welcomed by many wolves with friendly greetings, though there were some who growled at him. Lakota was not surprised, he was a stranger. "The pack is kinda friendly then, eh?" He asked Shadow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Shadow gave a slight growl at the ones who growled at Lakota, they should already know Durnal wouldn't let anybody in that would harm the pack. She glanced over at Lakota while they walked "They can be, some of them still don't really trust others that are not from the pack." Shadow looked around for a moment before walking to the pine tree she always slept under and laid down looking at the large pack.

(sss)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:34 am

Lakota nodded. "That's understandable, I'm still a stranger to them." He reminded her, his eyes scanning the pack carefully. He spotted Durnal with another fae, a white one. She was holding a bundle of herbs in her jaws. "She must be the Healer.." He guessed, pointing his nose to the snowy female, Lilly.

(It's okay. Mine's short too. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Shadow looked at him a nodded slightly "That's true but you are Durnals brother, they should know by now he wouldn't let anyone in the pack that would cause harm to the others." She followed his gaze to where durnal and Lilly stood and nodded once again "Yes she is, she's been doing really well."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Lakota tilted his head, watching Durnal and Lilly with gentle blue eyes. "Has anyone seen Blaze?" Durnal called, looking around for his younger brother. Lakota glanced around, until he heard panting behind him. Blaze came running into camp, and skidded to a stop. "Sorry! I got my tongue stuck to the ice again!" He barked, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Durnal chuckled, and shook his head. "You know, most wolves would make sure there is no ice before getting a drink." He teased.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:26 pm

(You got to love blaze lol, did the very first pack topic get deleted?)

Shadow perked her ears a bit as Blaze came into view and explained what had happened. She gave a small smile and watched them before looking at Lakota "How have you, Durnal and Blaze been getting along?"

(>.< im so sorry this sucked.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:12 am

(Yeah, it did. And yes, Blaze is probably my favorite male character to play as.)

Lakota nodded, his blue eyes brightening. "Blaze I'm still working on, but Durnal is great." He replied, shrugging his broad shoulders. "Durnal and Blaze look closer than anyone I have ever seen. After all the time they spent away from each other, nothing ever changed," Lakota murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 3:36 pm

(i love his personality.)

Shadow looked at him "Blaze is very nice and really easy to get along with. I'm sure in no time all three of you will be close." She looked over at the other wolves again and slight shifted her ears to hear what Lakota had said, she decided not to talk about it anymore "You should go and get to know the others in the pack, I'm sure after they figure out who you are they will accept you without taking you as a threat."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 09, 2015 1:11 pm

(Yeah. He's got a very playful, fun-loving character that just makes him seem like an older brother to pups.)

Lakota nodded, "yes, I shall go see. They seem like nice wolves." He stood up, and padded further into camp, his blue eyes scanning the area. He turned to see a chocolate brown colored wolf approach him, it's emerald green eyes glowing. " 'Ello, I'm Ricochet. New here, am I right?" He greeted. Lakota nodded his head, smiling softly. "Yes. Pleasure to meet you Ricochet, my name's Lakota. You can call me Kota, if you wish."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:59 am

(I'm gonna post once more for Durnal, as he's being kind of excluded right now. XD)

Glowing emerald eyes scanned the camp as he stood tall on the boulder that lead to his den, large black ears flicking. Durnal watched every pack member carefully, smiling as he watched a couple pups play near their mother, as Lilly sorted her herbs, though his grin disappeared when Denahi padded into camp, the same emotionless, grim look on his face. He stalked over to Durnal, and growled. "Anything to report, Denahi?" Durnal asked, tilting his head. Denahi shook his head, "no, nothing but rogues. I suggest we mark our borders more frequently." He muttered. "Thank you Denahi, I'll get that as soon as I can." Durnal replied. Denahi growled in reply.

Denahi- RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 29 Harryswolf_zps66ddeb38
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:49 am

(Poor Durnal)

The pale ice colored eyes watched as the female hid the best she could despite her fur color. She watched how each and every member of this pack interacted with each other and how each one had their own purpose or role in the pack. She decided she wanted to join but she didnt know how to go about it, she had just recently left her birth pack to start a new life and this packed seemed like it would be her best bet.

Essence slowly slipped out of the undergrowth and kept her head slight lowered and slowly started crouching into a submissive position as she made her way towards the large black wolf "I'm here to join your pack, if you permit me to." she stayed low to the ground and glanced up before looking at the ground again "My name is Essence."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:54 am

Durnal looked down at the colored female, blinking his emerald gaze. Rarely did a wolf ever just enter his camp, despite his friendly nature as an Alpha. He took one last glance at his pack, and finally stepped down from High Rock, coming to face her. "Pleasure to meet you Essence, I'm Durnal." He replied, offering a warm smile. "And of course-" Durnal was interrupted by a snarl, and turned around to see Denahi stalking forward, his golden amber gaze burning at the sight of another wolf. "Who are you, and why are you here?" Denahi sneered. "Calm yourself, Denahi! She wishes to join the pack." Durnal answered. He scoffed, brown pelt bristling. "Is it safe to just let them join? You act like every wolf is innocent." Denahi growled. Durnal spoke calmly, "and you act like every wolf is out to destroy us." He turned back to Essence. "My apologies. You were speaking?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next