Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 2 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:33 pm

" Good." Nakomi praised. " Now let everything, fade away." She whispered and breathed in then out before she was in peace with her inner self.

Pelican held back the tears and dropped her crown, sighing. " You need to talk to her. It's obvious you have done something wrong that has hurt her more than a wound can. I think you've scarred her." She glanced back up at Durnal.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 2 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Durnal nodded. "I think I might no what scarred her." Durnal replied before taking off after Bliss. "Bliss?" Durnal called, watching his daughter. "We need to chat. You're not in trouble, I swear. But we both have explaining to do."

Layla sighed, trying to clear her mind. All she could hear was her heartbeat and the river.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:40 pm

" Are you at peace yet?" Nakomi cooed soothingly as she let her muscles loosen and she went limb. Inner peace taking over her. 

Bliss growled and lashed out at her father, " get away from me you asshole! I hate you! Don't you see that!" She raged out, eyes darting in every direction as she tried to pin point where his exact location was. Finally sensing he was now in front of her she snapped out at his maw, colliding her fangs onto his muzzle.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:44 pm

Durnal shook his muzzle from her maw and growled, "I just want to know what I did wrong. Hate me all you want!" Durnal sighed. "Look. I'm sorry for treating you differently. I just care about you."

Layla nodded, her breath still and deep.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Bliss snarled and shook her head. " You don't care about me! You don't even love me! You love and care for Layla more! Whatever she does your proud of! Though when I try to make myself noticed, I get shit on! Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't tell that everyone hates me and don't want me around!" She stepped away from him, backing up toward a cliff's edge. Glancing over it she dropped her head and growled. " I think it would be better for all of us if I committed suicide."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:59 pm

Durnal stayed calm, his voice soft and caring. "I really do love you, equally as much as I do Layla. I see a great future for you both. And being blind is not a bad thing." Durnal told her calmly. "The pack would be devastated. So would I. Everyone would, if you committed suicide." Durnal added, no anger in his voice. "I just want to know where I went wrong. You deserve better, no doubt about it. And I'm sorry for making you feel like shit."

"So now what?" Layla asked Nakomi.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Bliss took a step back, feeling the earth break beneath her. She growled and listened to rocks crumble down the side of the mountain. " Whatever, I don't believe anything you say. Your words mean nothing to me, just like I don't mean anything." She looked away from her father and again stepped back more. Her back paw slipped though she regained her posture and sharply spoke. " I want nothing to do with any of you. You are not my father." Bliss let her words come out like pure venom coming from a Cobra as she flashed canines at him.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:13 pm

"Bliss, step away from that cliff!" Durnal growled, daring to take a step forward. "I am your father. I just want to fix what I did wrong." Durnal explained, his voice still very calm.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Bliss roared, now suddenly yelling at him in anger. " A father doesn't have favorites or ignores any of his children! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER! I WISH YOU'D DIE!" She snarled and then finally stepped back more before she tumbled back. No fear clouding her expression as she was shot down the rocky mountain side. Closing her eyes as she hit the ground below. A soft grunt came from her, to her realization it wasn't that far of a drop but could still kill a wolf.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

"I don't have any-" Durnal gasped as he watched Bliss tumble down, "Bliss!!!" He screamed. "Pelican!" Durnal howled before leaping down the slope, landing on his paws. He crouched over her limp body, licking her wounds. "Please, not you too." Durnal pleaded.

A vision came to Layla, snapping her out of meditation. "Bliss!" Layla barked, racing through the forest like a bullet. Flipping over the edge, she landed on her paws and watched as Genocide and Lillian worked on Bliss's wounds. "Bliss..." Layla whimpered, stepping forward.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Pelican was in an eye blink cuddling her motionless daughter, licking her endlessly and praying for her to wake up. Seeing Layla she sighed and stood, walking over to her. Covering her eyes with her tail and turning Layla the other direction. " She's fine honey."

Nakomi was staring at Bliss's body, frozen and eyes wide.

Bliss lay lifeless on the ground, the beats of her heart slowed as she began to slip away. Then suddenly she coughed and shot up, lashing out at her older sister and Lillian. " Get the fuck away from me!" She stnled, vision blurred a little and fuzzy. It almost seemed as if she could see but that wasn't possible. Growling she tumbled back and laid down to rest. Showing teeth when someone stepped toward her.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Layla snarled and shot out from her mother's tail. "I'm not two weeks old!" Layla snapped, padding towards her sister. She licked her ear, "Are you okay, Bliss?" Layla asked before stepping next to Nakomi to give Bliss some space.

Genocide growled. "You wish." She grumbled.

Durnal stood next to Pelican, head low to the ground. His own Daughter hated him. And it was his fault. "She hates me." Durnal whispered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Bliss growled at Layla and Genocide. " Just leave me alone I can handle myself! I don't need you bitches helping me!" She raged out. Curling up in a ball and shivering from her blood boiling with anger.

Pelican sighed at Layla then looked at Durnal. " She doesn't hate you, she's hurt. Severely hurt." She nuzzled him.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:57 pm

"She said it herself, Pelican. At least three times. She tried committing suicide because of me." Durnal whispered back, closing his eyes and licking her chin.

Layla snarled. "I wasn't going to help! I just wanted to make sure you were okay because I actually give a fuck!" Layla roared, her blue eyes blazing with anger. She hated how Bliss thought she could step on her whenever she felt was right. 'Fuck you Bliss. If you don't even have the brains to know how much I actually care, then you must be pretty shit headed.' Layla thought.

Genocide growled. "Respect your Elders!" She snapped at Bliss.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:13 pm

Bliss growled and shot up like blurred bullet. Knocking Genocide to the ground in a swift motion before pinning Layla. Her eyes lit a pure electrifying blue now and her eye sight was revealed. Seeing her sister clearly now, though she roared at the top of her lungs. " Stop acting like you give a fuck!"

Pelican watches them before noticing something about Bliss that wasn't right. " Someone turned off her emotions and remorse." It had happened once before to Pelican. Stepping back she shook her head. " Bliss doesn't feel pain, or love. This is why she's so cold hearted." She nudged Durnal. Looking back at Bliss she stomped her paw. " Bliss! Stop!" Noticing Bliss's eyes that were now blue made her jump a little.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 pm

Layla snarled and whirled herself up, knocking Bliss to the ground before grabbing her spine. Before she could kill her sister, she heard her father yowl. Layla let go and looked at herself in shock. She shook her head and raced off, not looking back.

Durnal watched as Layla raced off. "But she can learn. Just like you did." Durnal suggested.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:29 pm

Bliss growled, not feelig any pain she chuckled at her sisters attempt. Roaring almost like a lion she bolted after her sister and this time she drove her fangs into her throat, smashing her to the ground in an instant. She did not let go, ready to rip her windpipe out.

Pelican gasped and raced after them.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:35 pm

Layla snarled and twisted upwards, hearing a crack from Bliss's body. She broke free and grabbed her sister's throat, throwing her into a tree before roaring louder than the thunder that boomed over them. Ready for Bliss's next attack, she prepared herself. Layla breathed deeply, closing her eyes and relaxing her muscles. Meditation. She cleared her mind of everything except Bliss.

Durnal raced after Pelican, his paws barely touching the ground as he fled forward. "Nakomi!" He called. Durnal knew she'd be able to control Layla.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:46 pm

Bliss leaped back from Layla's attack and sneaked into the shadows, dissolving without he darkness. She laughed, " You think your all that Layla! Well bitch your not! You will find someone out there one day that will be your maker! Your not unstoppable!" She growled. In a flash she swooped Layla off her feet then clawed down her face before vanishing back into the shadows disappearing into thin air.

This time a more terrifying roar intrupted Layla, a cracklings growl thundered like lightning striking down a tree. Enormous frame towered like a true sky scraper over the young wolf. Nakomi struck Layla to the ground, over powering her easily and barely enough letting all her weight down on her throat. Though stillgelt like a bolder, unable for anyone to move her grasp. Suddenly she roared, " Enough!" Lighting struck each sides of Nakomi as she boomed aloud. " Layla! You do not fight kin! Whether they start it or not!" Her eyes grew wide, daring for any to appose her or even challenge.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:58 pm

"Never said I was! But I'm sick of your shit! I know I'm not unstoppable! But neither are you!" Layla roared. But taken by surprise, she was knocked down by Nakomi. Layla snarled up at her. "At this moment, I don't give a fuck. She steps on me like a bug, and I'm fucking sick of it! If you think I'm just going to let this go, then you have a hell of a lot more coming!" Layla roared before grabbing Nakomi's throat and throwing her off of her. She took off into the forest, rain plastering her pelt heavily. Layla raced over the hills, snickering as nobody was behind her. Stopping in a cave, she plopped down and for the first time in her life, she cried. The only wolf in the world she actually wanted to see was her mother. Screw Bliss. Screw her father. Nakomi can piss off until Layla feels comfortable. Everyone can go fuck themselves for a while.

Durnal dashed over, seeing Layla already gone. "Pelican. Go after Layla. I need to find Bliss." Durnal growled before going in the other direction.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:09 am

Nakomi dodged Layla and in a flag she raced after her, lashing her tail for Pelican to stop. She growled, leaping in front of the pup and tumbling into her. She grasped her throat and shook her from side to side. Them threw her across the cave an into a wall, " You better realize who you were taught from Layla. Unless you wish to die tonight then don't ever do that again. I don't give two shits about what you and your sister are. At this moment you are learning disapline! Don't fucking sit there and act like a badass! Think before you act GOD DAMNIT! I love you like a sister so don't make me have to hurt you." She Boone loudly. Muscles twitching as she awaited for Layla to do something.

Pelican stepped into the cave, thunder making her glow as it crackled. " And realize who you learned from Nakomi." He stiffened and growled. Flicking her tail, dismissing Nakomi out. After she was gone, Pelican plopped down beside her daughter. " Now what you did with Nakomi was wrong, you see that right?" She spoke seriously.

Bliss raced on.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:28 am

Layla snarled, "I KNOW DAMN WELL WHO I LEARNED FROM! And I'm not sitting around like a badass, I'm trying to get a little bit of space! I KNOW WHAT DISAPLINE IS! Dammit, just leave me be for a while before I let hell rise!" Layla roared. But Nakomi's last sentence made her stop. "You're more of a sister then Bliss ever will be. And I know you don't want to hurt me. I don't want to hurt you either." Layla whispered, lowering her head to the ground. Looking up at her mother, she smiled softly. "Above all, I wanted to see you the most." Layla told her, sighing softly. "Yes, I know. But I'm tired of everyone stepping on me. Its not so much you. Its Dad. Bliss. And now Nakomi. Its crushing me. I feel worthless. No matter how hard I try to show I care, nobody sees it. Bliss needs to pick up her shit before I shove it down her throat." Layla said calmly, though there was much venom in her voice. "I love Bliss, very much. But she pisses me off enough to where I'd like to rip her ears off." Layla turned her head away as tears threatened to fall. "I've been thinking about leaving. But as much as you all really make me want to push a tree over, I can't crush my family. Above all wolves, you and Nakomi are the only two I feel appreciates me."

Durnal continued on after Bliss's scent, his vision blurry from the rain.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:41 am

Pelican sighed, " Bliss has no emotions or remorse. Have you ever tried to spark up a conversation with your sister at all lately? She feels felt out. And in my defense no one in this family has given her ANY attention at all. She is jealous of You, Layla. Because everyone is proud of you, she tries to hard to impress her father and get his love. I can tell that Bliss feels that Dunal loves you more than her, which isn't true but she thinks that. Your sister only wants to be noticed not forgotten." He licked her daughters face, bringing her in for a hug. " Don't stress over the littlest of things darling, they will only break you."

Bliss climbed a tree before perching herself there.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:52 am

Layla didn't pull away and nuzzled her Mother's neck. "I never thought of it that way. And I didn't mean to make Bliss jealous, I just. I wanted to be like Nakomi, and you and Dad. Dad is secretly a highly trained assassin, just doesn't show it. I don't feel pain. But all wolves have feelings. Jealousy is an emotion. Bliss has feels emotion if she feels jealousy." Layla replied, her blue eyes meeting her mother's. "But, I really think you and Dad need to spend some time together. I think he's a bit overwhelmed with everything." Layla suggested.

Durnal leaped up into the tree next to Bliss, sighing softly. "You deserve better than what I have given you. I'm sorry for giving Layla all the attention. You have every reason to not forgive me. I want you to know that I really am proud of you." Durnal said softly.

Layla turned back to Pelican. "I don't deserve Bliss's love anyway. What have I given to her to deserve anything? What have I done for anyone, or for myself?" Layla asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Bump? And Arrow, could you please reply to You Cant Run From Love.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next