Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ]

4 posters

Go down

Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ] Empty Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ]

Post by Greed Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ] Image14
- Original Concept Credited to Yoshiki Tonogai -
- - * Some parts of this roleplay's concepts were taken from Yoshiki Tonogai's ' ' Doubt ' '  a.k.a   ' ' Rabbit Doubt ' ' * - -

Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ] Image_28

Some teenagers have found themselves in a very precarious predicament. Simply put, they’ve been kidnapped and thrust into a world where dog eats dog. For unknown reasons, these teenagers were taken into an abandoned warehouse of sorts, full of locked rooms. Each one was taken from a different area, and none of them know each other. Before being kidnapped they were drugged and nobody remembers who kidnapped them. All they remember is they were somewhere, doing something (up to the character to decide where and what) before they’d been taken to this place. Each one, when they wake up, has one barcode on a various location of their body that opens only one door in the warehouse. Once their barcode is used, that door will not be opened by any other barcode, and their barcode becomes useless for any other door once used. Upon arrival, the teenagers realize they’ve been thrown into a game of sorts. They are like sheep, except one person among them is the wolf, who kills a new person every night. Together, the teenagers must decide who the wolf is and silence them. But whether or not they’re successful is up to fate…

Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ] Image_29

.x. Only (up to) three characters per person.
.x. Swearing is allowed.
.x. Romance is allowed, but no ‘getting a home run’ will be happening in this roleplay – seriously, they’re in a warehouse with limited space. Place keep steamy sex out of this roleplay – but any other romantic ‘notions’ are allowed.
.x. Characters will die, so if you’re not willing to at least have one character die (this rule is a bit of a work in progress) do not join. Feel free to create a character just for the purpose of killing them off. Not every character will die, but at least five need to, six including the wolf.
.x. Only TEN characters total will be used – so once there are ten characters no more applications will be accepted.
.x. Whoever claims being the wolf first gets to be the wolf. However, remember this: your character does not know who the wolf is, even if you as the writer do. Keep that in mind while writing. If your character has a suspicion of the person that is actually the wolf, your character must have solid reason for suspecting them – it can’t be “just because.”
.x. There IS a minimum word per post. The minimum word per post is 500. This is going to be an advanced roleplay. :)

Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ] Image_30
Please fill out this form as a character sheet. No one-liners, thank you.
Feel free to change the color scheme, I realize it can be a tad bit difficult to read at times.

Code:
[b][color=#993333]Name:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Full Name[/i] [/color]
[b][color=#993333]Gender:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]M/F[/i] [/color]
[b][color=#993333]Age:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]17  - 20[/i] [/color]
[b][color=#993333]Status:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Wolf/Sheep[/i] [/color]

[b][color=#993333]Birthday:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Optional[/i] [/color]

[b][color=#993333]History:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Not Optional[/i] [/color]
[b][color=#993333]Personality:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Not Optional[/i] [/color]

[b][color=#993333]Height:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]x’x’’[/i] [/color]
[b][color=#993333]Weight:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Please use lbs[/i] [/color]
[b][color=#993333]Hair Color:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Optional/You Choose[/i] [/color]
[b][color=#993333]Hair Length:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Optional/You Choose[/i] [/color]
[b][color=#993333]Hair Type:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Optional/You Choose[/i] [/color]
[b][color=#993333]Eye Color:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Optional/You Choose[/i] [/color]
[b][color=#993333]Picture:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Optional – keep in mind Horse Isle’s new picture policy; please use link not actual picture (saves space, less clutter)[/i] [/color]

[b][color=#993333]Player:[/color][/b] [color=#cc3333] [i]Your Username / Not Optional[/i]

Name: Zoe Michaela Anderson

Birthday: March 26

History: Zoe was raised in a family of 6, being the oldest of four daughters. Her mother died when she was very young, and therefore Zoe acted as the mother figure for all of her little sisters, Kathleen, Maryanne, and Penelope. Her father was often gone and she learned to be very self-sufficient and became a very good cook, cleaner, and playmate in a very short amount of time. Due to this sudden need to grow up, she’s a bit stiff and lacks a sense of humor. As her little sisters grew older, each one year apart, the oldest of them three years younger than herself, and stopped needing her as much, Zoe fell into a sort of depression from lack of people needing her anymore and hence got into many relationships trying to fill the void but never quite filled it. As she grew older, and continues to grow older, she continues to look for that person who will fill the void for her. However, being thrown into a situation like this one, she’s happy to be the one people come to and has stopped looking for a romantic relationship (for the time being).
Personality: Zoe is self-sufficient and has a very unintentional sense of humor.  She can take and give directions equally as well and knows basic medical procedures. Zoe loves to always be doing something or helping someone and can easily fall into depression when people don’t need her. Zoe keeps to herself a lot and tends not to pry unless people are close enough to her, which she doesn’t let happen very often. She’s very protective of friends and family but can be a bit of a worrywart. Despite her worrywart quality she’s great in a crisis and easily takes control of the situation unless someone beats her to it. She’s quick on her toes and very nimble.

Height: 5’7’’
Weight: 113 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: To her hips
Hair Type: Very straight – can’t hold a curl to save her life
Eye Color: Green
Picture: Coming Soon (Maybe)

Player: Greed

Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ] Image_31
Character Count: 9
Wolf: Chosen - No More Wolf Applicants
[color]
  [/color]

Last edited by Greed on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ] Empty Re: Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ]

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:11 pm

Tracker jacker <33
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ] Empty Re: Dead Men Tell no Tales [ Pick'n'Play - Open ]

Post by → Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:57 pm

Name: Astrid Lemmi Hardaway

Birthday: January 1st, 1993."

History: W.I.P have yet to come up with one.
Personality:
" Getting to know me is like getting to know a tiger, you gotta know how to handle them before you can trust them."
Astrid is a ruthless being with the temper of a tigress, she will explode like a volcano when provoked. She has no remorse and feels nothing, emotions are like light switches, she can easily turn them on or off. Love, there's no such thing as love with her. She may have a very vicious criminal record, Astrid will do anything for her gang. After running from the fuzz her entire life since she was like 9 years old, this girl had learned one thing. Do not trust someone you know nothing about, they will either make you or break you. One thing you should know about Astrid is that she won't just hand over her trust, you have to earn that. Wise and noble are two simple words to describe her, one with a cold heart and won't back down from a fight and lives up to the saying kill or be killed. She hates being annoyed and will snap someones neck if they do, also stay clear of her when she's furious. She can see right through bullshit and the good in someone. When she is in a good mood, she will become humorous and full of life. She may be a cold-stone killer and heartless bitch, but that doesn't mean she can't be flirty and spontaneous. There's a lot more to know about Astrid, this is just the main things, she will show more throughout the rp. She's 20% angel 80% devil. Do not under estimate this girl, she way seem weak but she is strong and will come back even stronger if you doubt her. If you do not believe that she will always be the one to fall down seven times but stand up eight to prove a point that she can do it without anyone else's judgments or help.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair Color: 
Hair Length: Like waist length
Hair Type: Naturally straight
Eye Color: Electrifying blue
Picture:
https://2img.net/h/i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p645/harpyvixen/pinkhairphone_zps97da88ce.jpg
Player: Arrow

Last edited by → on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Name: Katlyn Ann Johnston
 Birthday: September 7
History: Katlyn was raised in a two story house. She was the only child of her two loving parents. She was spoiled, and got everything she could dream of. She was often bored though, so she went exploring in the woods behind her house. She found she had a knack with animals. She had a tree house built, in a old Weeping Willow. She was found there most of the time, talking with the animals. She was very popular at school, and made friends easily. She has a good sense of humor, but often didn't get most of the jokes. Being very pretty, she had a lot of BoyFreiends, but nothing was serious. She is looking for that boy though... As Katlyn got older, she got into sports. She found that she was very athletic, but quite clumsy. Unlike most preps, Katlyn was smart, and was an honor student. She never studied life skills, but in this predicament, she now wishes she had. Katlyn often came and went with friends, hanging with the popular crowd. It was a hard life, but she got used to it.  Overall, Katlyn is funny, athletic, happy, smart, bossy, and sadly vulnerable...

Height: 5'11
Weight: 120
Hair Color: Dark Brown in the winter, Light Brown in the Summer
Hair length: To her elbows
Hair Type: Wavy
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Picture: None...
Player: mckenzie9199

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesia Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Name: Kylie Donnajean Kaiser

Birthday: March 12th

History: Kylie grew up in a small town, the middle child in a family of 5, with an older brother and a younger sister. She lived a fairly sheltered life, never really exposed to much violence or strife. She was always well-fed, and well-behaved growing up. When she was around the age of 13, Kylie's parents split up and got a divorce. While her older brother was there to comfort her, she couldn't help but feel alone, and for a while slipped into a bout of depression that only grew worse as the months progressed. But to anyone who bothered enough to look into it, she was always able to put on a brave face for them and lie through her teeth about it.
Eventually, her resolve began to slip a little, and a girl who went to church with her began to notice and invited her to a Bible study one night. Not really interested, but not wanting to say no, Kylie found herself agreeing to go. That night she learned what it meant to really be a Christian, and committed her life to God. During high school, she began to grow more open and social, joining the girls' soccer team and challenging herself with AP classes. She's always willing to share her hope in her God with other people, but by no means will force if down other people's throats, and strives to be loving and friendly to everyone.  

Personality: Kylie is open and friendly to everyone, though she keeps a special place in her heart for friendships. To her, friendship is equivalent to marriage in terms of commitment, and doesn't trust as easily as she should. She tries to be the person people can easily trust and confide in, loyal and loving to everyone, and enjoys being able to help people and to be there for them when they need someone. Though ever since she has become a Christian, she's had a slight tendency to be too judgmental of other people's habits and lifestyles, a fact that has been hard for her to accept fully, and she finds that she often has to remind herself to love people the way her God does.  She loves to be physically active and to challenge herself mentally as well as physically, and therefore has a fit body and sharp mind. Above all things, her faith means everything to her, and can therefore be a weakness on her part as well as a strength, as she can become easily flustered or distressed when her faith is put into question.

Height: 5’5’’
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair Color: Light brown; natural sun streaks
Hair Length: Reaches to lower back
Hair Type: Thick; naturally tight-curled
Eye Color: Light blue, grayish tint
Picture: To come (maybe); don't really have a Face Claim

Player: Freesia

- - -

Name: Cannon Damien Laroque

Birthday: September 7th

History: Growing up, Cannon was always the kid who was made fun of and picked on for being so tall. Throughout elementary and junior high school, he was outcasted and didn't have very many friends. He never had a good relationship with his older brother, who was in with the "popular crowd" and treated Cannon like he didn't even know him, and his parents were both workaholics who didn't have enough time to spend with their children. In 7th grade, Cannon decided that he was going to be the cool kid now, and tried just about anything to get there, which meant doing whatever other kids asked him to. Stealing, drinking, smoking, and ditching class became quite common for him to do; anything to impress his "new friends". But Cannon still was never really close to anyone, and was left out of anything considered "cool". Over the summer, he tried to kill himself, but failed. What should have been a secret became common knowledge, and Cannon was instantly made a victim of vicious bullying, and eventually was forced to switch schools. An older student, the star quarterback, of his new school seemed to take Cannon in under his wing, having been in the same place as him once upon a time, and Cannon's life steadily grew better, and he learned to appreciate life more. When the quarterback graduated, Cannon took his place on the Varisty football team, earning a full ride scholarship to a highly esteemed local college.

Personality: Having been bullied and outcasted before, Cannon knows what it feels like to be a misfit. Because of this, he strives to be the happy go-to guy that can be friends with everyone, though he has a tendency to try to hard to be the likeable guy and spreads himself too thin in the process. He highly dislikes "bad boys", and can be a bit of a hot head in expressing his distaste. He's athletic and social and has a fairly extensive track record in terms of dating- Cannon seems to always have a girlfriend at his side, though none seem to ever last long enough to be considered truly serious.  

Height: 6’2’’
Weight: 165 lbs
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Length: Short? I'm not familiar with male hair styles haha
Eye Color: Brown
Picture: To come, maybe (still don't really have any Face Claims)

Player: Freesia
Freesia
Freesia
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by CorruptYaoiOwl Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:58 pm

Name: Adrian James Kardich

Birthday: August 23l

History: He was an orphan and stayed as one until he was ten when he was adopted by Carla and Eddy Kardich. Eddy constantly got drunk and beat him and Carla would get high and sexually assault him. However, because the last thing he wanted was to be sent back into the system, so he would make sure to cover the scars and wouldn't say anything when the social worker would do his/her check-ins. But, as soon as he turned eighteen, he hightailed it out of there and mad way for what ever cheap motels he could find. Once his funds that he'd been saving up ran out, he turned to prostitution to get by. Of course, being undecided about his orientation, he stuck with the women, or men, who would want to take him. Of course, it wasn't the best thing, but with no real school education past fifth grade -seeing as Carla and Eddy lied about his homeschooling and all he could do was read for eight years (which was a bit difficult considering h's blind in his right eye)- there was really no other option he could think of. Besides, what was wrong with a bunch of one-nighters if you could get your kicks with no strings attached except for the money they owed you.

Personality: He's very introverted most of the times, but he also has an ability to work with people. He's quiet and keeps to himself unless needed and would be happy to help out people. He has street smarts and a lot of common sense, plus he's actually very smart despite his low education. He's a reliable person and also has a bit of psychological interests, so he tends to think about what goes on in the mind a lot. He likes to take the initiative when no one agrees and stays out of the fight as he does his own little thing to try and help. Also, when you get him to open up and talk, he's friendly and kind, but it's hard to get him to come out of shell. Also, when he's in a bad mood or deep in thought, it's best not to mess with him. In addition, he'll input his ideas whether they be useful or not and really doesn't give a damn about what people think about it.

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 153 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Medium length
Hair Type: Straight and messy
Eye Color: Electric blue
Picture: http://s2.zerochan.net/Pixiv.Id.894885.full.1005877.jpg

Player: CorruptYaoiOwl

CorruptYaoiOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:48 pm

Arrow - Approval Pending
mckenzie9199 - Approved
Freesia - Approved
CorruptYaoiOwl - Approved

Guys, this charrie was made specifically to die. So yeah. She's not going to last very long.

Name: Evelyn (Evie) Madeleine Rogers

History: Not Added - She won't live very long
Personality: [i]Evie's a bit too happy-go-lucky for her own good. She always tries to be that one person that has something up her sleeve to make everybody smile, but tends to get on everyone's nerves in the process. Her own feelings are hurt very easily and she's scared very easily, too. Whenever someone intentionally scares her she tends to get very pissy about it and lets her mouth run more than she should. Otherwise, she's a bubbly music-lover who is open to being friends with any and all, except for those few out there that have a tendency to kill other human beings...or anything for that matter. She's a little lacking in the common sense department and fits the stereotypical 'dumb blonde' description to a T, even though she doesn't have blonde hair.

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 120lbs
Hair Color: Auburn
Hair Length: Bobbed
Hair Type: Straight
Eye Color: Green

Player: Greed
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by CorruptYaoiOwl Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Name: Janice Eliese Kramer[i]

History: Just a normal teenager who listens to music and stays on the computer all the time. Her parents are kind, she has an older brother who's 27. She's an average, everyday kid who just likes to have fun. She has a panic disorder and tends to do very badly when she's freaked out or scared. Though she's average, she's pretty wimpy and smart. She's been created for the sole purpose of dying so she won't be around for too long.
Personality: She's smart and she has a rather bubb;y personality until one of her panic attacks set in and she's very reclusive and doesn't like to be near anyone. However, if someone wants to help her out, she'll try and let them but it;s not always going to work. When she's not having an attack, her mind is pretty clear and she can give some input into problems even though they might not make sense.

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde with brown highlights
Hair Length: To her shoulders
Eye Color: Hazel

Player: CorruptYaoiOwl

CorruptYaoiOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Although there's 1 character short in the intended character number, hopefully I'm going to start working on the actual topic this weekend. It may not be posted until Monday considering I won't be at home this weekend (so it's probably going to be a very unproductive weekend) but I'll at least start working on the topic, and it will be up by Monday night at 11 pm Eastern time :P
So yeah. Be ready. xD
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by CorruptYaoiOwl Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Greed wrote:
Although there's 1 character short in the intended character number, hopefully I'm going to start working on the actual topic this weekend. It may not be posted until Monday considering I won't be at home this weekend (so it's probably going to be a very unproductive weekend) but I'll at least start working on the topic, and it will be up by Monday night at 11 pm Eastern time Razz
So yeah. Be ready. xD
I'm sorry guys, It's kind of my fault that it wont be up until then/

CorruptYaoiOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:40 pm

How is it your fault? It's fine! We all have lives outside of the computer screen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:15 pm

CorruptYaoiOwl wrote:
Greed wrote:
Although there's 1 character short in the intended character number, hopefully I'm going to start working on the actual topic this weekend. It may not be posted until Monday considering I won't be at home this weekend (so it's probably going to be a very unproductive weekend) but I'll at least start working on the topic, and it will be up by Monday night at 11 pm Eastern time :P
So yeah. Be ready. xD
I'm sorry guys, It's kind of my fault that it wont be up until then/

And it's also her fault if I'm dismembered and stuffed into a trash can :)
But it'll be fun.
I'll come back in enough of one piece to post. Hopefully.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:21 am

Guys I'm sorry I didn't post last night. I miscalculated the time I was going to have after my friend's birthday party - which was none. Also, I'm feeling really shitty today so I don't think I'm going to post today either. If someone else wants to start the thread feel free. I'm really sorry guys.

ALSO!! The rules for posting are at least two people have to post after you before you can post again. So no going back and forth between two people. :) Thanks ~
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:08 pm

→ wrote:Name: Astrid Lemmi Hardaway

Birthday: January 1st, 1993."

History: W.I.P have yet to come up with one.
Personality:
" Getting to know me is like getting to know a tiger, you gotta know how to handle them before you can trust them."
Astrid is a ruthless being with the temper of a tigress, she will explode like a volcano when provoked. She has no remorse and feels nothing, emotions are like light switches, she can easily turn them on or off. Love, there's no such thing as love with her. She may have a very vicious criminal record, Astrid will do anything for her gang. After running from the fuzz her entire life since she was like 9 years old, this girl had learned one thing. Do not trust someone you know nothing about, they will either make you or break you. One thing you should know about Astrid is that she won't just hand over her trust, you have to earn that. Wise and noble are two simple words to describe her, one with a cold heart and won't back down from a fight and lives up to the saying kill or be killed. She hates being annoyed and will snap someones neck if they do, also stay clear of her when she's furious. She can see right through bullshit and the good in someone. When she is in a good mood, she will become humorous and full of life. She may be a cold-stone killer and heartless bitch, but that doesn't mean she can't be flirty and spontaneous. There's a lot more to know about Astrid, this is just the main things, she will show more throughout the rp. She's 20% angel 80% devil. Do not under estimate this girl, she way seem weak but she is strong and will come back even stronger if you doubt her. If you do not believe that she will always be the one to fall down seven times but stand up eight to prove a point that she can do it without anyone else's judgments or help.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair Color: 
Hair Length: Like waist length
Hair Type: Naturally straight
Eye Color: Electrifying blue
Picture:
https://2img.net/h/i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p645/harpyvixen/pinkhairphone_zps97da88ce.jpg
Player: Arrow
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down