Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanity Equals Sanity.

Go down

Insanity Equals Sanity. Empty Insanity Equals Sanity.

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:12 am

Insanity Equals Sanity. Beautiful-blue-eyes-dark-hair-eyes-girl-Favim.com-423076_large
Naomi//Heather//Carson

Name
"Naomi Carson. Did you not read above you?"

"I am seventeen years old, and still young."

Insanity Equals Sanity. Tumblr_mc5de6wOhY1r2w9dd

Personality
"Look, I really don't mean to brag. But I really don't have a fear or care in the world. I am a delinquent in school and outside of it, constantly getting in trouble. I'm not what you'd call a slut, but I can be a bit of a flirt, I just make it really hard to see. Hard-headed or strong-willed are two of what I have been called, along with many others. I don't really care what people think of me, or what people say, as long as they don't bring up my friends. I have a bit of a short temper, and a very hot-headed nature. I am strong for a girl, even if I don't look that way. I won't hesitate to hurt someone or take a challenge if its given to me. Trying to intimidate me is maybe the stupidest thing you could do, even if you don't think so, I'll beat the shit out of you like last night's potatoes. I really am a bit of a gamer. Mostly of Call Of Duty, Guitar Hero, and SOTC. I can be fairly lazy and lousy during the day. My grades are from a C to a B+ except for Music, and PE. Math, well, let's just say I am flunking that class."

Appearance
"Look above you idiot! I have pictures right there!"
Insanity Equals Sanity. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGkpmW9v1uYsmGenKYWX-OhJ9pQdiIkNGcDUyJ4RHrD8zDKDkGXw

Favorite Food
"Sushi and any kind of meat. Or just food in general."
Favorite Drink
"Coffee and Root Beer!"
Favorite Animal
"Hmm... Either a wolf, or a tiger."
Insanity Equals Sanity. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcF9WTjvXU3B1cL0UCjR_JPM9sAfpL2fFMWYnI59DzeWfxnPiBqg

Sexuality
"Straight you asshole!"
Relationship Status
"I'm single. Thank God."
Crush
"Ha, sure. Good luck with that."
Turn Ons
- Kissing in the rain
- Brown eyes
- Bad boys
- Muscular body

Turn Offs
- Bad hygiene!
- Assholes
- Popular jock
- Perverted nature
Insanity Equals Sanity. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKbAHYByEt10eRKt7KAWZQ_ObC096LFxGHpquwS4S60b8CXsN4
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down