Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

σρнεℓια ωαтsση [ Closed ]

2 posters

Go down

σρнεℓια ωαтsση  [ Closed ] Empty σρнεℓια ωαтsση [ Closed ]

Post by Greed Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:15 pm

σρнεℓια ωαтsση  [ Closed ] Image_14
see her!

σρнεℓια ωαтsση  [ Closed ] Image_15
Full Name: Ophelia Marie Watson
Condensed Name: Ophelia Watson
Nickname: Li
Birthday: August 12

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Grey-Brown
Height: 5'5"
Weight 110lbs

σρнεℓια ωαтsση  [ Closed ] Image_16
Personality: Ophelia gets flustered incredibly easily and really hates herself for it but over the years she's gotten used to it. She's got a very sweet disposition but is very adamant and isn't afraid to put her foot down when it comes to her beliefs and things like that. She has an incredibly active imagination, but she tends to believe that that's a good thing as well as a bad thing. She's borderline antisocial but she often goes out to very busy public places such as bars and coffee shops to people-watch to get ideas for characters in her books and things like that. Ophelia isn't scared very easily, although she used to be (she sort of trainer herself to have more of a backbone by watching horror movies all the time and doing a whole bunch of crazy shit with her friends). She is far from dainty although her appearance often makes her seem very fragile. She hates being called short as well as frail, but she rarely lashes out at anyone. She isn't afraid to go after what she wants and she believes that's the only way she'll become a successful author.
History: She was born into a family of five: her mother, father, sister Evelyn and brother Kaleb. She's the youngest in the family and was often babied. She got used to being babied and throughout high school she was pretty much a pampered rich kid snob. Once she got into college however she started acting more like a young woman rather than a kid who had always had everything handed to her on a silver platter. She has a lot of experience with bad relationships and has come to believe she'll never find the 'one,' and has stopped looking. After graduating from college most of her days were spent either at her part-time job as a barista at Starbucks or being seen at other coffee houses and bars, always with a notepad and pencil so she could write down what she saw about the more interesting people in the places she visits. (w.i.p., possibly)

σρнεℓια ωαтsση  [ Closed ] Image_18
Favorite Music: Contemporary
Favorite Song: TBD
"Theme Song:" TBD
Favorite Food: Spaghetti with butter and Parmesan cheese
Favorite Animal: Cat (specifically grey tabbies)

Bad Habits: N/A

Relationship Status: Single
Romantic Interest N/A
Children: N/A

Father Daniel Kaleb Watson
Mother Marie Evelyn Watson
Older Sister: Evelyn Daniella Watson
Older Brother: Kaleb Michael Watson

σρнεℓια ωαтsση  [ Closed ] Image_19
So, basically, this is a romance roleplay. Rated R/M, I'm not sure, whichever you're more comfortable with. The only specific I had in mind was the very beginning. Ophelia will be at a bar or a coffee house and will be taking notes on your character, and your character happens to notice and comes over to sit with her and they talk and whatnot. What happens from there I'm open to ideas for. Whether this is a drama/romance or an action/romance, I'm fine with either, and although I DO usually do fantasy I'd rather this one be a realistic roleplay. Thanks~
Whoever comments first pretty much gets to do the RP with me. All I ask is that your charrie is a guy that will be a little bit of a shock to Ophelia's system. Something new and fresh and exciting for her - I leave that completely up to your discretion. Also, we can talk plot details when you've made your character :)

Last edited by Greed on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

σρнεℓια ωαтsση  [ Closed ] Empty Re: σρнεℓια ωαтsση [ Closed ]

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:13 pm

i want i want. i'll edit this with a bio, but i wanttttttt. i have to go to bed now, i'll upload ASAP tomorrow after school. thankies! :3

Last edited by BayMickey on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Yayyyy! I'm so happy someone decided to take her~ I was beginning to think she'd just be here forever without being used.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:28 pm

as i said before ^^ i have to go to bed ): but i'll update asap tomorrow. or maybe tonight if i can sneak on.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 pm

It's 20 to midnight here, so I'm getting off for the night as well. But I look forward to finally starting an RP with her. :) We can talk plot details on here or over PM if you prefer, but we can do that later. ^^ Goodnight and thank youuuu soooo muchhhh for responding xD
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Mine isn't nearly as pretty as yours. :3 I didn't want to make him too overwhelmingly different. And I know the picture is rough. I got it off of DevianArt. lisa-dollface

σρнεℓια ωαтsση  [ Closed ] Lucas10
Basics
Name: Lucas Mitchell Jones
Goes by: Luke
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birthdate: January 23
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 204 lbs.
Hair: Ginger
Eyes: Dark green
Skin: Very pale, with many many freckles that are not covered by tattoos
Occupation: Musician, but is currently employed at a local coffee bar.
Traits
Personality: Contrary to his looks, Luke is a sweet guy. He is caring, giving, and kind-hearted. Lucas cares for everyone he comes in contact with, maybe a little too much. He is very quiet and reserved. Lucas is rarely seen talking to anyone. He doesn't really go out and party much. Lucas is the kind of guy you see walking down the street with his hands in his pockets, head down. He is outspoken. Luke is also very independent. He has never depended on anyone too much and will not start. Luke is not very trusting either. He is not the person to tell you any secrets. Despite his harsh exterior, Luke has a warm and kind inside. Kind of like an old, torn up teddy bear.
History: Luke grew up in the same old town, with the same ol people. He went to the hgih school everyone does, where he stood out. He was freak and an outcast. No one really liked him. Lucas grew accustomed to that, even in his late twenties. Lucas' family was normal enough, with two normal parents and two normal younger sisters. Lucas grew up always in music. His parents noticed his gift when he was very young when he got his grubby toddler finger on one of his grandparent's old piano. They put Luke into classes right away. it was later discovered that he had a great voice along as unspeakable ability with piano, guitar, and drums. Lucas prides himself in music and it is his escape from the busy world.
Family
Father: George (Geo) Jones
Mother: Caroline Jones
Sister: Nicole (Nicki, 15) and Bailey (17) Jones
Significant other: None
Kid(s): None
Relationship Status: Single
Other
Piercings: Septum (Bullring) piercing, though hidden most of the time. Lobes pierced and stretched. (But not to a point where it is nasty.)
Tattoos: Sleeve on both legs with varying tattoos. From a lion head to his favorite song lyrics. A wide bass cleft on his left shoulder. Nothing else. (I didn't want too too much.)
Car: Beat up black '99 Chevy truck
Favorite movie: Forrest Gump
Theme Song: Don't Go; Bring Me The Horizon
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:29 pm

omigod he's beautiful. I'll start the topic if you tell me where you'd like it to be xD
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:34 pm

it doesn't matter... houses, pub & grill, anything. (: im excited lol.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:39 pm

haha okay :3 I'll get started and post the link on here when I'm done~
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player