Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open)

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 pm

I yelp, dropping the rabbit, my head lurching back at the wolf who has a strong grip on my leg. I attempt to bite her ear, and actually rip off a piece. I continue to lash my neck around to try to get her to let go of my leg.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: How much longer will she run? (PG13-Open)

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:44 pm

When I felt the other wolf start to lash about I sank my teeth in deeper. As she was lashing around I felt her teeth connect with my ear and I gave a loud pained whine and let her leg go before snapping at her face. I whirled back around and faced her with my teeth, now bloody, showing with my lip curled all the way back. My hackles stood to full alert and my tail raised itself involuntary to myself, I lowered my head some and kept my ears pinned against my skull as I licked at the blood on my teeth while I snarled loudly "Go away, now!"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:47 pm

"if you give me my kill back" I snarl low from my chest back at her. I hesitate to attack again, hoping she will back down.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:21 pm

(I think the male. I forgot his name. Should step in now.)

I kept my body stance the same and growled loudly still keeping my teeth bared. I could tell she was hesitate, I also knew this was foolish fighting over a dead rabbit but I was starving, I haven't ate for a few days even before I got ran out of my pack. I stared her down and growled lowly again "You have no claim!" I snapped at her and growled loudly.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:31 am

(oh yeah! I was so engrossed with this i forgot!)

It was getting late and my stomach let out a rumble. "where is she?" I mumble to myself. "You girls stay here, I'm going to go looking for her". I trot away, immediately picking up her scent. I follow it, seeing that my fae has picked a fight with another female. She looked thin. With no protection, why was she fighting this hard? I bark, telling them to stop.

I perk my head in the direction of the bark, and immediately sit down in submission.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:55 pm

I growled loudly and watched as the other female backed down when she heard the bark, I kept my bloodied teeth bared and my eyes locked on her with my ears pinned back still. My hackles didn't relax at all and stayed on end and well as my tail being held high still.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Bandit did not stand for any sort of non-submissive behavior from any faes in his presence, so he immediately lunged at the female, snarling, "show some respect, I am the male here". Bandit was a bigger wolf, and could easily take a weak wolf like her down. He only slightly mouthed at the fae, but this was a severe warning that if she didn't back down, there would be trouble.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:26 pm

When the male lunged at me I wasn't fully thinking about what could happen to me and I snapped back at him getting a mouth full of fur and tasting just the slightest blood. I pulled my head back away and snarled at him while keeping my stance "I will not bow down to you just because you are a male!"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:46 pm

"oh really? well some faes need a lesson to learn their place! don't make me have to go there!" I snarled. in a lower, less aggressive voice, but still a snarl i said, "we both know that you desperately need help. you can't take me down, you will be dead in a second if you don't get some food, and clearly you are not it the condition to hunt. Unless you want to die, your only option is to come with me". I grumble deep in my chest.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:22 am

"I have survived for two weeks without your help, im able to take care of myself." I growled lowly and calmed down a little and looked at him as he became less agressive "Wht do you want a rouge female to join you? I am no use, you even said I am to weak to fend for myself so how would your pack benefit with me there?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:54 pm

"safety is in numbers. You need my help fae. wolves need to be a part of packs. It is in our blood. Lone wolves are prey, wolves in packs are predators." I respond. My tail lowers a bit, lessening the threat.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 pm

I watched as the male slowly lowered his tail to seem less aggressive as he spoke. "If I am to join your pack then knwing eachothers names would be nice." i glanced over at the female who was still cowered down then looked back to him "What are the names of the others?" I finally calmed down enough to have my tail fall all the way down as I sat down on the dirt "My name is Faroe."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:17 pm

"I'm Bandit, and this is Sarah" I said motioning my head towards her. She lifted her lip, baring her her teeth at the fae, but not daring to let out a growl. I gave her a glare. "I have two other faes in my pack. Evanna and Clarissa." He turned to her. "It's nice to meet you Faroe." He sat down. "Tell me, what are you doing out here all by yourself?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2