Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Faint Of Heart (M-OctavianKirin)

Go down

No Faint Of Heart (M-OctavianKirin) Empty No Faint Of Heart (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:34 pm

I walked down the hall of a sex club just for females. I had on eight inch heels on, I was wearing a bikini top on that really showed my tits and a thong that showed a lot as well. I was about almost six feet tall, but get this, this club was only for womens pleasures. Where they could come here and get a girl and have mind blowing sex. I was on the floor taking order's. A girl had her arm wrapped around my waist and I sat on her luckily I didn't have any drinks. She moved my bikini out of the way and started to suckle on my nipples that were all natural so was my breasts but huge. I moaned as I watched her suck on me, it was turning me on. She even had her hand between my legs stroking my smooth pussy hair. I rubbed my pink wet coochie lips on her hand and she shoved in three fingers that I rode like a cowgirl,"You like your pussy rubbed?" she asked,"Oh yes, make me cum all over your hand." I said as she was really working my pussy before she instructed me to get on her face so she could eat out my coochie. I quickly did that and moaned and gripped the couch she was on as she licked me out. Some of her friends sucking on my tits and spanking me, it made me very horny.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4mXt6jT646E/UWxG5Z1uthI/AAAAAAAAKBY/CNyfma3x14w/s1600/pretty+girls+pictures5.jpg

Back to top Go down

No Faint Of Heart (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Re: No Faint Of Heart (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Zena
I wore a sexy nurse outfit behind a stage,fixing my hair. I put on my strapped heels,red lipstick and a bit of blush. My caramel skin made me look heavenly. I was nicknamed Candy,for I was just like candy! Sweet and delicious! I walked out onto the stage,swinging my hips. I wrapped my legs around the stripper pole,swinging around and around.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

No Faint Of Heart (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Re: No Faint Of Heart (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:21 pm

I smiled. I watched Candy and damn I've wanted her for so long, to see just how sweet she was. I imagined her eating my pussy out and damn that turned me on to a point I was riding this chick's face. I moaned

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Dreamy blue eyes scanned the crowd,woman spanking me. I grinned at her,far off in the crowd. I got on my hands and knees,perking my end in the air as money was shoved inside my skirt as girks tried to touch me down there. I smiled,teasing them. I arched into the air,doing a bridge and flipping back up.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:29 pm

When the woman was finished with me I headed off to the stage. I smiled damn. I moved my bikini out of the way letting her see my big tits, I played with my nipples, I didn't get to have my orgasim.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:33 pm

I looked at her,seeing her show off to me. I crawled over to her,whispering "Im not free darlin'." In a sexy British accent. I heard the voice of the men in the music booth calling someone else's name,giving her a wink as I left with my money.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 pm

I didn't think she knew I worked her as well but oh well. I headed for the changing room and sat there looking through my phone for messages. I soon saw the text messages a woman who wouldn't leave me alone

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 pm

I walked around the dressing rooms,suddenly being pushed onto the backstage bed. A girl sat on top of me,spreading my legs wide. I grinned,watching her tickle my folds. I arched,giving a sure response that I needed it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 pm

I heard them and I let out a growl that probably didn't hear but damn to me it echoed off the walls, my blue eyes going very light blue almost white

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:44 pm

I looked over at that girl,signaling her to come over. I strongly closed my legs before she went any further,pushing her away from me. I wanted /that/ girl!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:47 pm

I was wearing a pink tank top and bootie shorts that almost really did show my perky ass. I flared my nostrils and walked towards her with my car keys in my hands with my purse over my shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 pm

I sat up,still wearing that sexy outfit. I unbuttoned the top more,real breast bulging out. I lifted off the bed a bit,my knees spread wide apart
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:54 pm

I smiled seeing her pussy glistening with her juices,"What you want me to do?" i asked not understanding why she wanted me to do it when she had a girl here willing to do it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:57 pm

"I want you to fuck me hard. Give it your all!" I grinned,spread them at a full 180 degrees. I thrusted my hips up to the air,wanting something like her in there. I took out my purse,taking out my personal toy. "You can do whatever you want to me."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:59 pm

I smiled and bit my lip. I quickly went over and started to thrust my fingers in and out of her tight hole and soon making out with her hoping she liked this

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:02 pm

I gasped,having always been so sensitive down there. I thrusted my hips back into her fingers,taking the whole fist. I lifted my hands,cupping her head and sucking on her lips.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:05 pm

I smiled as I kissed her back. I sucked on her tongue and kept thrusting my fingers up inside her and just plain grinning

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:07 pm

My walls tightened on her fingers,nails digging into her back. I started to suck on her breast,rubbing her nips.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down