Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Singer (M-Open)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Singer (M-Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Singer (M-Open)

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:19 am

"Right. The singer. I see you took the dare." I replied, relaxing back against my bed head. I then grumbled. "It's a bit rude to wake a girl and nearly quarter-to-five in the morning!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:12 am

I chuckled then frowned "Oh I'm sorry...I forgot the time. Would you like me to call later?" I asked, cursing myself for forgetting the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:19 am

"Nope, it's fine. I'm up now. So, what did you want?" I smiled, stretching my legs out. Shaking my head a little, I wondered why he could possibly want to talk to me at this time.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:15 am

"Ok, just wanted to talk. I can't go to sleep..." I sighed, stretching before I laid down. Then I said "Good job on the song by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:35 am

"Well, alright then. What did you want to talk about?" I paused as he spoke again and nodded. "Thanks, you too, Singer."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:56 am

I sighed and shrugged "Anything really..." Then I chuckled but didn't say anything to her comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 pm

"Erm...." I thought, leaning sideways to fall off my bed. I squeaked and fell with a heavy thump, crashing onto the floor. "Damnit! Bed's should come with crash helmets!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:16 pm

I laughed pretty hard as I heard her fall then I sighed and replied "Yeah they should shouldn't they?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 am

I scowled as he laughed, barking. "Ha. Ha. Ha." Then then agreed. "Yep, the amount of times I alone have fallen out of them proves them lethal." I then got right to the point. "So, honestly, what is your motive for calling me at this hour? There's got to be a highly valuable reason."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:33 pm

I chuckled then sighed "Well...I wanted to...see if you would like to go have some dinner at Olive Garden tomorrow?" he asked.

((Lol, nicest restaurant I could think of off the top of my head XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 pm

(Never heard of it, but I do like Olives, and gardens.)

I pursed my lips, then nodded. "Sure, it'll be a blast. What time do you want me there?" I asked, sprawled out, smiling to myself.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:40 pm

((Oh...XD it's a delicious Italian restraunt))

I nodded then said "Does seven sound okay?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 am

(OooooOoo)

I nodded, pursing my lips. "Sure, it's a date." I smiled, wondering how he'd take the expression. I crossed my legs, sprawled out, compltetly at ease. My first night here and I had a date!

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:52 am

I smiled and nodded then said "Yeah, it sure is. See you tomorrow then." After I waited for her to say bye I hung up and near leapt for joy, I had a date!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:34 am

Nodding, I smiled. "See you." And hung up, laying back. I had a date! And one with a total hottie who could sing! That was going to be amazing.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:46 pm

I laid back and stared up at my ceiling, a bright smile plastered on my face until I fell asleep.

((Wqant to time skip?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:10 am

Knowing I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon, I decided to grab my laptop, settle down with a pint of Apple juice and a box of biscuits and wrote some more of my story I was working on. My Dad woke at around noon and yelled. "Lilly! Girl, get off that damned laptop and get here!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:19 am

I slept soundly until in the morning when my little brother ran into my room and pushed me off my bed. "What the f-?!" I started but didn't finish, knowing he had just been playing around. "Ok I'm up, I'm up." I chuckled and he walked out. I sighed then grabbed my guitar from its case and began tuning it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:23 am

"What?!" I yelled back. I simply got the word. "TOAST!" Back. I chuckled and walked into the small kitchen, muttering dryly. "Could of just said that." I could hear a guitar and some people next door but thought nothing of it. I placed some pieces of bread in the toaster and sat on the counter, singing as I went.

((What if they lived next door to each other, and didn't know till later? Just a random idea there.))

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:35 am

I chuckled as I heard the people next door but didn't think anything of it. After finishing tuning I started strumming gently singing the N-Sync song, this I promise you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:45 am

I was singing Bon Jovi, One Last Cigarette quite loudly. The toast pined up and I buttered it, slapped some homemade jam on, and carried it through to my dad, who seemed okay. He didn't get hang overs. He scoffed it before I could even leave the room, so I had to take the plate back. Un. Fair. I had skipped to singing Paramore, Playing God.

((I've ony just made the connection with the Christina Perry song. xD Stupid me.))

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 am

I heard the other singing and immediately stopped to listen, the voice seemed familiar but I couldn't place it. I was brought out from thought by my mom telling me to go mow the lawn. I sighed and started putting my shoes on before walking outside, heat hitting me like a smack in the face. I slipped my shirt over my head and walked over to my shed and grabbed the mower then yanked its puller thing. ((XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 am

((Starter cord?))

I finished my song and walked to sit on a window sill, opened the window, and dropped. Landing lightly on my feet, I heard my dad swear at me. I chuckled and shouted. "Love you too!" And made my way down the garden path, whistling as I went, oblivious who was about five feet away from me.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:21 am

((Yeah, that xD))

I wasn't paying attention to who was walking by me as the mower roared to life. I began pushing it though the yard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:26 am

I leapt out of my skin as it roared to life, tripping over my own feet. Tumbling, I fell into one of the bushes. "AAH!" I yelped.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next