Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: ʟᴇᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ - open - r/m

2 posters

Go down

Re: ʟᴇᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ - open - r/m Empty Re: ʟᴇᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ - open - r/m

Post by → Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:25 pm

" I will do whatever it takes to try and have a normal life "
Re: ʟᴇᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ - open - r/m Girl-hair-pretty-tattoos-Favim.com-332902
♚ - - eвeĸaн ιĸaelѕon - - 

A gush of cool wind shatters an angelic face, as a curvy figure strolled down the side walk of the small town called Mystic Falls. Located in Virginia, but no where seen on a map if you were to look for it. Her pale skin bled with it's own glowing tone to it as street lights beamed down upon her. Guys looked her way -- taking in every angle and swaying motions she reflected from herself. Drawing attention to herself, the girl smirked devilishly and neared the Mystic Grill. One man stepped out to open the door for her. In a wave of sympathy toward him she cased the palm of her hand along his cheek bone. His broad face drew closer to her, though she teased him and spoke with ease. " Why thank you kind sir." British accent booming with the heart melting taste of American twist to it. Slipping past the eye balling male -- shouldering through crowds of gossiping teens and drunken men and women. Rolling her heavenly electrifying emerald green orbs at them before settling into a an empty seat at the bar. Awaiting for a bartender to approach her.
The auburn haired girl, well known as Rebekah Mikaelson throughout this town related to the charming and handsome Niklaus Mikaelson -- her older brother. They have a past, a very horrific one. Not really talkative about it much, the two siblings have yet to find their other kin. Elijah, Kol and Finn. Klaus may not want them un-daggered but Bekah sure as hell does. Niklaus may have turned his back on the family, doesn't mean she had. A striking young man broke her thoughts, his voice was coated with honey it almost seemed. Making a smile spread across her lips -- eyes traveling over his body once. " What would you like ma'am?" He asked. Rebekah lost in a daze finally snapped out of it and cleared her throat as she straightened up. " Two shots of straight vodka, please." The boy nodded, rotating 'round and filling two shot glasses with liquor that the stunning girl had ordered. Returning back to her still hardening gaze, a grin sprouting on the boys face. Rebekah reached one slender hand out to grasp hold of the glass, creasing the edge of the smooth rim and slowly tipping her head back in a flash to drink down the alcohol.
----
Rebekah's attention was drawn to someone taking a seat beside her. She wasn't surprised when her brother's Australian coated British accent filled her ear drums. Rolling her eyes at his words. " Well, Little Sister it appears we have some family members to awaken." She slammed her last shot down on the counter then glanced over at Klaus. " If by you mean, awaken them just to get your answers then re-dagger 'em again. I'd rather not be in on it. No matter how much I want our family to be whole again." Narrowing her stone cold emerald gaze to half slits, eyeing her brother from a long moment then snarling at him in disgust as he shot her a sly grin before taking a chilled glass to his lips. Snaking her head up the girl drifted off the seat and into the crowds of people. She could hear the blood pumping throughout their bodies. It was drawing the urge to sink her fangs into their flesh so tempting that she finally stopped trying to fight it and went after her victim for the night. Scanning the area for the right one -- she never did like to waste her time on un-fulfilling meals. Her eyes landed on a masculine male who was being surrounded by ladies who drooled over him. Smirking wildly, the vampire stalked up to him. Roughly shoving the girls that were in her way to the side. Eyeing the man with interest like he did her as she cruised one index finger down his well formatted chest. It didn't take much to get him wrapped around her finger as she lead him toward her place. Deciding to have a little fun tonight. It wasn't gonna be much, just enough to where he sated her hunger. Either that be with his forsaken blood or the sex.
Rebekah pushed him up against the wall as soon as she stepped inside her room. One hand clasped to the side of his cheek as the two kissed endlessly and the other roamed in a downward motion and unbuckling his belt. The girl was letting him grasp her ass and prop her up onto his waist, having her wrap her legs firmly around him. As the guy's hands cruised over her hour-glass figure, Bekah was considering if she should go ahead and bit him or just let him have his share of fun. In a sudden reaction he moved toward the bed,gently lying her down before crawling over her. He left trails of kisses up and down her chest, one hand teased her breast and his mouth motioned over the other to suckle. Rebekah bit her lip seductively, knowing that she will soon be taking over. Which, of course, is what had happened. In a flash the vampire girl had him hooked against the bed this time, settling herself on top of him before draping the palm of her hands down his rock hard abs. Snaking her head down with back arching as she tucked her face into the crock of his neck. The girl's facial features morphed to show the dark blue veins under neath her eyes as the whites in them filtered with a blood-shot -- her fangs dejected. A eerie hissing sound escaped her making the guy gasp slightly though he was stunned when he felt the piercing nettle points of the fangs break the surface of his flesh, driving them in deep before beginning to suck his blood. Bekah didn't stop, gripping his shoulders as her nails raked down his broad shoulder blades. The iron, metallic smell rafted up her nose, making the girl's nostrils flare. Determined to suck him dry if it was the last thing she did. Taking in the coppery scent that filled the air, the dark red liquid masked the corners of her lips. Still draining him lifeless, the tingling waterfall that ran down her throat made her drive her fangs deeper into his skin. Wanting every last droplet of blood to touch her tongue. Once Rebekah felt the fulfillment  she straightened up. Using the back of her hand to cleanse her mouth from the tiny spots left back from his blood. Whipping it off then reaching down to crack his neck. Scanning him over, his tan complexion simmered out to a ghostly white now that he was dead and sucked dry. Snaking her head up, grasping his torso then dragging him down to the basement where they put their human meals after they were done with them, frying them up here to ashes. Making her way to the fire bit and twisting a knob to turn it on. Watching as flames burst up and crackled as it waited to be fed. With no expression plastered on her face, Rebekah tossed the man's body into the pit. Stepping backwards as the bursting flames popped out toward her. The girl took a quick turn and was flashing back upstairs and out of the house. Having her hunger being savored for the night she set out to find her brother.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Re: ʟᴇᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ - open - r/m Empty Re: Re: ʟᴇᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ - open - r/m

Post by → Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:39 am

Alright its open!
Someone please join! <33
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Re: ʟᴇᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ - open - r/m Empty Re: Re: ʟᴇᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ - open - r/m

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:33 pm

(I'll join. Is this, by any chance, based off of Vampire Diaries?)

Re: ʟᴇᴛs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ - open - r/m Vampire-diaries-paul-wesley-stefan-salvatore
(Image crediting: http://meganwithanh.wordpress.com/ )

Stefan Salvatore

I approached the girl in the alley, my dark brown eyes glowing with my carefully suppressed hunger. The girl smiled and motioned me over, having no idea what was about to happen to her. I quickly closed the distance between us, pushing her up against the nearby building. She pulled my head down for a kiss and I allowed our lips to meet. This close to her, I could smell as well as hear the life-giving blood pumping through her veins and it took all my willpower not to sink my fangs into her neck. I kissed her back roughly, placing one of my hands on the back of her head while the other traveled down to cup her breast through her shirt. The girl leaned back her head and I heard her audible moan. I let my lips travel down to her neck, the place where her blood pulsed the strongest, and I nibbled it. My fangs elongated and I knew my eyes would be glowing red from the blood vessels showing with my hunger. I waited for a moment, feeling the girl's hands claw my back as I slowly began to bite down, then I sunk my fangs deeply into her neck. I could sense her start to scream as she realized what was happening so I quickly clamped my hand over her mouth while I started to draw her blood into my mouth, groaning as I felt my hunger start to ease.

Some minutes later I pulled back from the girl's neck and let her body drop to the ground. I could tell she was still alive and would awake in good time so I turned and started to walk down the alley. I wiped the back of my hand across my mouth, erasing any traces of the girl's blood that still lingered there. Now that my hunger was satisfied for tonight I could relax and take in my surroundings. I had only just come here a couple weeks ago, hoping to get a reprieve from my brother. But, knowing him, it wouldn't last long. I knew he would soon follow me here. I had stepped out of the alley and was heading down the sidewalk when I spotted her. Rebekah Mikaelson, the girl I had come here to find. And I knew her brother, Klaus, would be here too since she was. I wanted to know what they were doing here. I had heard rumors, rumors about that they were trying to find their missing sibling, the ones that had gotten daggered. She was coming towards me, about 8 or so feet away from the alley I had just exited. I turned away from and started to walk down the sidewalk. I knew she would sense that I as a vampire, like her, and that she would most likely confront me. I stuck my hands in the pockets of my black jeans and walked.

(Is this long enough, too short, or too long?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down