Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salutations?

4 posters

Go down

Salutations? Empty Salutations?

Post by Wolfy Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Well hi there! I have no idea how to introduce myself! It's always so awkward coming onto a new site... But anyway, I'm Wolfy. I guess the username came from my love of canines, and it sounded better than 'Foxy' or 'Doggy.' I'm not actually all that into roleplaying animals in particular though. Probably my lack of experience. But that's just a small warning on what I will rp and what I won't.  Let me stop rambling for a moment so I can tell you something a bit more useful. I'm a semi lit roleplayer who has come from a long line of roleplay sites like this. Eventually they either died or were over run with people I couldn't stand, and I'm hoping this site will break my streak of misfortune. I love anything sci fi as well, just as much as I love the medieval side of things. Anything fantasy. But I am not opposed to a realistic rp either. I just prefer what I listed above, and more. 

And I guess I should go more in depth of what I don't like. I'm not a fan of rping animals, since they are easily over powered and to say it lightly, I hate over powered characters. I hate gary/mary sues, god modding and powerplay. But then again, who doesn't? I won't be shy to say if I think someone with whom I'm roleplaying with has one of those. 

That was my introduction/rant. Please don't be scared. I don't bite too hard. 

Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Salutations? Empty Re: Salutations?

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Greetings and welcome to Horse Island Wolfy! I am happy to say that I also like to RP as fantasy, although, I RP as animals much more often. BUT I really like doing winged wolves and haven't gotten a chance to do that yet, so if you wish, we could do that. Name's Johncenarules123. But you can call me Cena, Kim(My real name), or Vicious Little Ball Of Hate From Hell. My friend Max calls me that, Lol. Now. I am not a Moderator or Admin, but I am an experienced player who is quite active on this site. Trust me. I've joined a few RP sites with players that piss me off and make the rules far too strict, and when I found Horse Island, I got so addicted that I made many friends here, and it encouraged me to write more often. I don't like powerplaying or godmodding either. I have done it by mistake before when I was a new player, but everyone makes mistakes. If you are interested, I'd love to start an RP. Smile

-Cena. <3 (Lol, yup. I AM A MAJOR JOHN CENA FAN.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Welcome to the forums! I do pray that your streak of misfortune may fail to succeed with this lovely forum. I have not yet roleplayed with a power playing character/person. I'd love to roleplay with you,just like Cena I do all sorts of fantasy,animals,and reality. Though,I prefer an adventurous style. But,as said before,welcome to the forums and have a swell time here!

~ Octavian (Mostly called Kirin or Octopus xD)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Viscous Little Ball Of Hate From Hell? That reminds me of one of my grade school friends. 60 pounds of pure evil. And I loved her. But thanks for the welcome! Both of you! I love adventure as well. I just keep my distance from anything with four legs (unless it's a centuar) when it comes to roleplaying matters. I think I'll go set something up in the Role Play Requests. I am just brimming with ideas right now.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm one of the biggest delinquents in my school. Female or not, I love to fight! But yeah. RPing some time would be great! And your welcome for the welcome, Lol. :3
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Hey Wolfy, welcome to the site! Hope you'll have good time here!

~magus
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:42 am

Hi Wolfy!
I'm one of the members here, and would love to RP about anything... In fact, I think I know you from another site... PM me sometime Razz Well, now that my welcome is over, I think I'll go back to being grounded... BYE!!!!
~mckenzie9199, or Storm(If I do know you... you will recognize this username... o_O)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum