Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M) - Page 6 Empty Re: Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:02 pm

I brought my hand up to her cheek and smiled lightly before ringing my hand down. My fingertips lightly grazed her side as they went down back to her leg. I gently placed my hand on her leg and slowly began closing my eyes to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M) - Page 6 Empty Re: Time to live it up and stop worrying about the past... (M)

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:31 pm

I feel his touch and look down at him with a smile, still singing. The dogs sleep at my feet. I lightly kiss his head as he falls back to sleep as I listen to the noises of every day life here. The hands do their morning chores then start exercising the horses. I slowly maneuver Ryan so he's sleeping correct on the bed then change and make my way to the barn.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:05 pm

I slept rather soundly the rest of the night until I woke up about an hour after she moved me. I stretched then looked at the clock "Shit!" I exclaimed, almost leaping out of the bed. I ran out of the house, running straight to the barn. I slowed down to a walk and grabbed a halter for the wild mare. I walked over to the pasture and slid in. The mares whinnies of anger could be heard as she charged me. I ran and rolled under the fence, barely missing her hooves.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:06 pm

(So sorry I've been gone so long. Been busy and have had a lot of stress lately.)

By the time he comes out, I have already worked the horses, sent several home, sold a few, brought more in for training, and bred the 3 mares again. I silently watch as he goes through the barn and into the paddock with Queen and Wrangler. I gasp then giggle as he has to make a quick getaway under the fence. "Smooth." I call out walking down to the paddock with a huge smile on my face. "Seems like she's going to be even more nasty than a normal wild mare and very protective of him." I say nodding toward Wrangler. "I just hope you can get enough work into her for when we have to wean him in 6 months." Just then the Storm lets out a loud pitched whinny toward Queen and kicks at his door stirring the other horses especially the stallions that are still inside. And to make matters worse, she whinnies back before charging at Ryan again. "Watch it!" I call before pulling him away from her reach.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:13 pm

I had stood up and begun dusting off my jeans as she walked up. I sighed and chuckled "Yeah, I don't know how in hell she's gonna get out of there. If Storm doesn't SHUT UP I swear-!" I growled the last sentence. As I was caught off guard was when Queen charged. I spun around on my heels and chuckled at Rhylie. I kissed her cheek and let my hand slide down her jaw before I slipped back in the paddock on the opposite side. I managed to get in but I was too late realizing my mistake. I found myself between an angry mustang mother guarding the fence and her colt.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:27 pm

I smile up at him, a tingling sensation shooting through me at his touch. My heart speeds up then he pulls away. I watched him with a curious eye and realize his mistake. "Ryan!" I grab the rope from the fence nearby and jump into the paddock hoping I can get her roped or at least shoo her away from him. Wrangler whinnies and tries to run to her, but can't out of fear of us. I stand beside Ryan and throw one end of the rope at Queen as she charges. Storm keeps up his fit until the hands take him down to one of the holding pens, since we're in his paddock.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:34 pm

The end of the rope didn't faze her as she charged. I leapt to the side, pretty much tackling Rhylie, but it got her out of the way. We rolled for a moment before I sat up in front of her. "Sorry." I chuckled, meaning about tackling her.

((Sorry its short, I had a brain fart))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:41 pm

"Don't be sorry." I said laughing. I got lost in his eyes for a second then remembered the mare. Neck arched, she paws out standing in front of her foal. "We might want to get out of here." I say getting up and climbing over the fence practically dragging him with me. "We need a new plan. I think she would take some panels and use them as a chute to get them back to their pen.That way it's not contact with them and hopefully crazy mamma over there will calm down a bit."
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 am

I followed her with ease and nodded as I heard her plan, "I can go get the panels now if you want." I offered.

((SSS))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:14 pm

"Sure. Ask Sam and Brad to help you. I have to go check on Storm and the other studs real quick, but I'll be back soon to help." I say and head in the direction of the stallion pitching a fit in his temporary pen. He always gets this way when he's covered his first mare at the beginning of breeding season. He always wants more. "Easy boy. You know the routine and that wasn't even one you were suppose to cover." I say softly. He paws in frustration before walking up to me placing his head on my shoulder. I pat his neck and smile. "Good boy. It's only temporary. You'll be back in your paddock in no time." I make my rounds checking on the others then head back to the wild mare and foal.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:21 am

By the time she returned me, Sam and Brad were waiting for her with four panels leaning against the fence. As she walked forward I asked "Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:00 am

"Yeah. Let's get this done so Storm can have his paddock back." I reply and grab one of the whips as the 2 hands step into the pen and open the gate. I hop the fence and we all head toward Queen and Wrangler. I raise the whip as she lunges and crack it next to her making her swerve. Wrangler follows his mother trying to stay away from us. We chase her around for a good hour before finally getting her into the chute. "Close the gate!" I call out to Sam as she tries to get out. He quickly closes it and we breathe a sigh of relief. I drop to the ground and rest, slightly out of breath. "Wow. At least the hard part's over. Anyone want a drink?"
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 pm

After it was all done I smiled and nodded "I'll take a drink. I can help make 'em too, if you would like?" I narrowed my eyes as Sam made a kissy face, but my look shut him up. Then I looked back to Rhylie, smiling a little again.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:15 pm

I smile and make myself get up. "Sounds good to me. Anyone else?" I ask looking to Sam and Brad. They nod in unison and I start toward the house. "Just come up to the house when you're ready." I call over my shoulder. I grab Ryan's hand as we walk through the barn, my heart beats faster just being around him.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:14 pm

I followed her with the only effort being not to kiss her. I gripped her hand a little tighter as we walked and I could almost feel our hearts beating faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:31 pm

We make our way across the yard and into the house. The dogs happily greet us as we open the door. "I'm guessing everyone wants tea?" I ask opening the fridge and pull out a large pitcher of homemade sweet tea and set it on the counter. I grab the glasses putting ice in them before pouring the tea. I gulp down half a glass before I set down my glass and sit down on one of the bar stools.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:26 pm

I watched her pour the tea, then picked up my glass and took a sip before setting my glass down and walking over to the over bar stool beside her. Then I slowly reached over with two fingers and my thumb and gently pulled it to where she was looking at me then I stroked a small bit of hair behind her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:26 pm

My body tingles at his touch and cheeks go pink as I turn to look at him. I lean into his hand closing my eyes then looking up at him. Slowly, I stand up and move closer to him making eye contact the whole time. My lips meet his as we loose ourselves in each other. He pushes me against the wall and the butterflies go crazy even more in my stomach. I get lost in the moment until Sam and Brad start cheering a few feet away. Pulling away, I blush embarrassed as I look at them. "So this is why you came up with her. Finally!" Sam exclaims clapping Ryan on the back then looking to me and back to Ryan. "I knew you two were going to get together. Just a matter of when. Congrats!" Brad chimes in. They both grab a glass and gulp them down. "Well don't let us bother you. We'll be down at the barn if you need us..." Sam states as they both give us that look. All I can do is smile and listen as they talk then walk out the door. "I can't believe that just happened. Not that we kissed, but I got so caught up and totally forgot they were heading up here." I say covering my face and letting out a small laugh. I grab him and hold him close not wanting to let go.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:33 pm

As we kissed my mind exploded, I pushed her up against a wall while I kissed her. But when Sam and Brad came in I cursed under my breath, really because we had stopped. When I was clapped on the back I just nodded and rolled my eyes at them. But when they were gone, I couldn't help myself. I left her statement unanswered as I leaned forward again and kissed her again, her still being against the wall. I put my arms on either side of her shoulders, but slid them down to press them both on her waist as if wewere dancing. Right now, I couldn't help myself. Her touch sent fireworks through my body and it agged me on. After a moment I kissed down her jaw and to her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:19 pm

His reaction catches me off guard, but I quickly relax and let it happen. Kissing him back, my thoughts jumble as his touch send surges through me. I want him. I want him bad. I lean into him as his hands slide down to my waist and move my hands up his back pulling him closer. As he moves down my jaw to my neck, a small moan escapes me. I pull away only to quickly pull off his shirt dropping it on the floor then place one hand on his face and the other on his chest. "How about we take this upstairs," I say with a flirty look then playfully push him away as I start running toward the stairs.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:51 pm

As she pulled my shirt off, shivers went through by body, not from cold but from her touch. When she started running though, I ran right after her, following her up the stairs. But as soon as we both had stepped on the 2nd floor I grabbed her arm and kissed her again. But broke off just enough to say, "We're upstairs..." Then I continued kissing her backing up to get away from the stairs and out of view of the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:33 pm

I laughed as we ran up the stairs and turned to face him just as he grabbed my arm and kissed me. All I can do was smile to what he said before kissing him again and following him to the bedroom. Once we reach the bed, I push him down as I straddle over him then go back to kissing. Slowly, I kiss my way down his neck, chest, and stomach as I undo his belt and jeans then take my own shirt off.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:39 am

When we got to the bedroom, I let her push me onto the bed. But as she kissed down my body a groaned im pleasure. As she took her shirt off, I brought my hands up to her bare side, almost massaging her side. After a moment though I brought my hands up to her bra straps, playing with the hooks for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6