Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jµñïþêr ¢ðmê§ †ð ¢låïm - Open - R/M/PG-13 at times

Go down

Jµñïþêr ¢ðmê§ †ð ¢låïm - Open - R/M/PG-13 at times Empty Jµñïþêr ¢ðmê§ †ð ¢låïm - Open - R/M/PG-13 at times

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:31 am

Jµñïþêr ¢ðmê§ †ð ¢låïm - Open - R/M/PG-13 at times Th?id=H.4869428785709459&pid=1

Juniper came across the depths of a forest, pine trees and oak trees scattered about. He grinned at the glorious scenery. Basking in the beauty before he stepped into the tree line, dissolving in the shadows and stalking his way around. His rippling muscles moved with each step he took, his massive form crushed a squirrel beneath him. Not stopping to pick it up, he kept on. This gorgeous beast stood at the height of 8 hands, and for a wolf that size was quite large. He was enormous in length and width. His fluffy coat puffed out a little, though the wind tugged it back and danced with it as he walked on. Enjoying himself, he soon found a spot that was clear as day. A perfect sight too see, he set checked the area. It seemed just about right, all he needed was wolves. He was at the age of 4 and was ready to build his rank up to be a leader. The chain clasped around his right front paw chattered a bit then stopped and a embedded marking on his left shoulder blade of that of a powerful phoenix sparked with a flaming electrifying blue glow. He glanced down at the chain, remembering the day he got it when he escaped from a prison cell at Casa De Chuprosa, a high populated Kingdom filled with all kinds of wolves. From that day forward he still hasn't been able to get rid of the chain, but he liked it. It shown what his past was like, and it shown others not to fuck with him. Now the marking, that has been there since he was born, he doesn't know what it stands for or means but knows it suits him well. As Juniper stepped at the foot of a high rock and gazed out at the valley, he knew this was it. His crystallizing, memorizing blue eyes forced them to examine the territory for other wolves. Knowing they will come. they always do.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Jµñïþêr ¢ðmê§ †ð ¢låïm - Open - R/M/PG-13 at times Empty Re: Jµñïþêr ¢ðmê§ †ð ¢låïm - Open - R/M/PG-13 at times

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:38 am

(may I join?)

Back to top Go down

Jµñïþêr ¢ðmê§ †ð ¢låïm - Open - R/M/PG-13 at times Empty Re: Jµñïþêr ¢ðmê§ †ð ¢låïm - Open - R/M/PG-13 at times

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:40 am

{Yes!}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Ok who do u ant me to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:01 pm

{A female would be nice, but it's whatever you choose. It doesn't matter to me}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:06 pm

(okay I'll be a female...)
Lark
I watched the brute from the shadows, my black coat blending in. Who was he? I thought to myself. I wanted to go forward, but instincts held me back. I decided to let out a small howl, and see how he responded. My howl was like water flowing over rocks, and was short. I then eyed the brute, watching him carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Jµñïþêr ¢ðmê§ †ð ¢låïm - Open - R/M/PG-13 at times Th?id=H.4869428785709459&pid=1

Juniper pricked his ears forward to hear a distant howl coming from over yonder, he smirked and leaped off the high rock. Dashing through the valley, then into the tree line. He glanced around, then seeing a black fae cowering in the shadows. He came up behind her, greeting her with his handsome and charming voice. " Hello there darling, what is your name I may ask?" He smiled small, towering over the fae like one of the twin towers. His masculine frame was enormous compared to hers, his muscles shifting as his body shuddered when a chilling breeze swept over him.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:18 pm

"Sorry, but I'm not your darling... I'm Stark." I said eying him. I was small compared to him, but I was still strong. And I was a good fighter. "What is your name?" I asked, my eyes falling on his. I stepped out of the shadows, the sun giving my coat a blue hue.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Juniper smiled only slightly at her comment, he shifted to one side some then stiffened his muscles a bit.  " Sorry darling, but I call everyone that. " The enormous black and white male tipped his head up and answered her question. " The names Juniper. Lovely to meet you Stark."  He flashed a handsome and charming smile.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 pm

I squinted my eyes at him, then smiled playfully."Nice to meet you to!" I said and nudged him a little. I stretched, arching my back, and stretching my front paws. My jaws opened wide to show my bright canines. Then I looked back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down