Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown of Thorns [ R/M ; Tayssi ]

2 posters

Go down

Crown of Thorns [ R/M ; Tayssi ] Empty Crown of Thorns [ R/M ; Tayssi ]

Post by Greed Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Esme was in a foul mood again. Although she knew by now it was pointless to try and talk her father into doing something, she refused to sit idly by and watch her father as he grew older, weaker… more pathetic than he already was. If a child could disown a parent like a parent could a child, Esme would. She would never admit to being the daughter of Azazel, and she wouldn’t dare say she was proud of it, either. What kind of demon settled for second best? Hell! Esme wasn’t even a full-fledged demon and yet she had more willpower to take over Hell itself than her father ever had. Esme let out a sigh. She’d usurp Lucifer no matter what it took. Perhaps if it took longer than she’d expected, she’d have to seize the throne of sorts from Lucifer’s son. She saw him around occasionally, always seeming so laidback. If she had to guess, it wouldn’t be too difficult to take a throne from a knucklehead. But then again…she only knew things about him from seeing, so she knew nothing about what he was truly like except for what her father had told her, and even that was a miniscule amount of information. She hated being around her father, and she made it plain and clear, as well.

Most recently she’d asked her father if he could get her some information on the layout of certain areas where she and her father weren’t technically (okay, not technically; had been strictly told to stay out of) supposed to be. The best way to find things you weren’t supposed to was by going places you weren’t supposed to. Esme didn’t mind much if she was found. She highly prided herself in her ability to slink around in the darkness as well as she could. She was glad she had dark hair and slightly darker skin, as well, because that always helped. But now Esme was going to have to go into uncharted territory all by herself without a map, without knowing where to go or what to look for. She didn’t even know what she had been intending to look for in the first place! Something. Anything. Anything she wasn’t supposed to have was of some value to her, no matter what it was. Most importantly she just wanted to find anything that could lead to possible weaknesses of Lucifer or his son. Even if it was a single word, if she thought it could mean something, she would take a leap of reckless faith. That’s how she worked. How was one to get anywhere without taking risks?

Esme slowed as she reached the ‘border’ of the ‘okay to be’ places and the ‘off-limits’ place. She peeked her head down the hallway a bit, black hair falling in her face. From what she could tell, she’d picked the right place. Not too many people were around right now… Silently, Esme tiptoed down the hallway, checking into each room. Most of what she saw was boring. They all looked like studies or small libraries or sitting rooms or places to discuss important matters. Boring, boring, boring, boring. Perhaps the studies and libraries would prove useful later, but she didn’t know how much time she had so she wanted to check out things that seemed to have more chance of her finding something first. Esme peeked her head into a room that was uninhabited and was about to pass by when something flashed on an end table inside the room, and she paused. Slowly, Esme turned around and slipped in through the cracked door, heading over to the end table. Her maroon eyes glanced over whatever it was for a second. It was a vial… of what, she couldn’t be sure. She was sure, however, that her father would probably be able to tell her. Smirking, Esme picked up the little vial and examined it some more. Maybe not as useful as she’d like…but depending on the element it could prove more useful than not.

[ You can have your charrie find her here or when she’s going back or something… I have no clue xD Do whatcha want. Hope this reply was enough for you to work with. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crown of Thorns [ R/M ; Tayssi ] Empty Re: Crown of Thorns [ R/M ; Tayssi ]

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:28 am

Ferren leaned back dangerously in his chair, hands folded behind his head as he yawned. He opened his eyes, revealing startling dark amber eyes. Where Humans may call them cat-like, here, where he lived, they’d be classified as dragon-like. Eyes like his weren’t too common, however, he had gotten them from his father, Lucifer, who had the same eyes like his, except grey. Stretching his arms with a grunt, he settled his chair on the ground with a loud ’thunk’ which drew the attention completely to him. The young man just grinned at the people in the room, motioning for them to continue their ever so boring discussion. Meeting his father’s steely stare calmly, Ferren simply shrugged before he yawned again and slid down his chair, resting his head against the back of it and closing his eyes. He quickly slipped into an uncomfortable sleep as he crossed his arms over his chest. About an hour later, he was woken up abruptly as his hip crashed into the ground, followed by his shoulder and head. He growled in anger, leaping to his feet, fist clenched and raised, ready to knock out whoever had kicked him off his seat. However, as he turned, he looked into his father’s furious steel coloured eyes and his hand dropped to his side and he ground out a sigh of frustration instead. “You were supposed to be listening, Ferren,” he snarled at him, his eyes flashing dangerously.

Ferren shrugged and ran a hand through his flaming hair, “Yeah, well, maybe if you made it more exciting I might actually be able to stay awake through it. But until that time which will never happen, I shall continue to sleep through those stupid bloody meetings,” he hissed back at him, his hand clenching around his hair momentarily before he let it go and then turned and walked away, despite his father screaming at him to stop. Yeah, being the only son to Lucifer and heir to ruling Hell really sucked. He was often screamed at by the crazy psychopath of a father and forced to go to boring meetings every month. Then again, Lucifer wasn’t all bad at being a father. He had his redeeming qualities. None which Ferren could think of at that particular time. But he knew they were there, somewhere hidden in that gruff, unforgiving mass of a demon. Chuckling at his own thoughts, he walked down the halls, wondering what he should do now. He didn’t overly feel like playing with the ladies. Maybe it was because those stupid meetings, but he just had no interest in sleeping with someone at this point.

Turning a corner, he was greeted by a loud, screeching hiss and a very hot foot. Leaping back, Ferren looked at the ground to see he had stood on a young dragon’s tail and it had blown a huff of steaming air on his foot in warning. “Sorry, buddy,” he said with an apologetic smile as he crouched down, holding out his hand. It stepped towards him, sniffing his hand and nipping his fingers between its sharp teeth. The young half demon cursed under his breath but didn’t pull his hand away. Soon enough, the small silver and red dragon clawed its way up his arm, digging its claws into shoulder momentarily before laying on his shoulder, curling its long tail around his neck. A half smirk planted on his lips, he stood and moved down the hall, glanced into the libraries. “Young Master Ferren,” said an older lady and he looked at her, giving her a smile before continuing his retreat down the halls, trying to find an empty, peaceful room. So there were perks of being the next one to rule Hell. He got whatever he wanted. Most of the time. Sometimes some hated him and decided to give him hell. Which often lead to one knocking the other out. Not that Ferren had any problem with that. To be honest, he enjoyed a good fight from time to time.

A flash of black hair caught his eye and he looked towards the source, however, it had vanished into a room. His eyes narrowed and his hand absentmindedly came up to scratch the scaly reptile under its chin. It gave a heated purr-like growl, leaning into touch. Walking towards the door, his curiosity got the better of him and he stopped in front of the doors, glancing in and seeing a familiar face he had seen multiple times before around the place. Narrowing his eyes as he watched her, he quietly pushed open the door, eerily silent as he moved. He leaned against the doorframe and looked down at her, his dragon-like eyes flicking to the vial in her hands. “Esme,” he said, a slight hiss to his voice, “exactly what are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here?” it sounded more like a question and he raised a single eyebrow with a light smirk. He knew that Esme was daughter to Azazel, known to be the Prince of Hell, so to speak. To be honest, he had no desire to rat her out if she took anything from this room. Unless his father had forgotten something and left it behind, there was nothing of importance in this room. Which, then he'd have to step in whether he wanted to or not. First, he had to look at that vial to see if he recognised what it was. Not that he knew everything his father kept. He cocked his head to the side and the small dragon on his shoulder stretched before curling back again and falling asleep with a yawn.

(Look in the bio section for his eyes. Also, it was fine, gave me something to work with :3 )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Esme placed the vial down and turned, roaming the room, light fingertips running over various things in the room. There were little pieces of parchmentent here and there, often on top of a pile of very old and boring-looking books. The only books she took interest in were ones that taught poisons and brews, and none of these were of those. She supposed if she snuck into one of the libraries later... Either way, now wasn't the time. Esme continued to look around, pausing every now and again to look over the pieces of used parchment. It all looked very official. Perhaps this room was used by a secretary of some sort? She'd never actually seen Lucifer's handwriting but she put a stereotypical bet on this handwriting - it just seemed too soft and girly. Esme soaked up what information from the rolling scrolls without moving them from their positions. It would be a hassle to put them back where she found them. She hardly had time for that. Most of the papers seemed to describe new additions to hell, the occasional count of souls, random pieces of information. Esme finished her search on an unexpected high note, however. She looked over her shoulder towards the door when she thought she heard a noise and quickly picked up the paper. This one was useful: a map. And she didn't recognize it either, which meant it probably laid out an area she wasn't supposed to be in. So even on the off-chance the vial was taken from her, this wouldn't be. Too precious to let it be. Nimble fingers picked it up and folded it, slipping it inside her dress against her chest and moved back to the end table with the shining vial. The map probably wasn't of much value to the people who were usually around here, if any at all, but to her, it was great. Another way to getting closer to gaining true power. Though it was probably time to leave, even if she hadn't been here that long. She wasn't stupid enough to wander around in uncharted territory and get herself lost. She knew better than that, anyways. There were simple rooms that she (or her father) were absolutely not allowed in for any reason whatsoever, for various reasons, none of them known to Esme, but she had been told there were dire consequences for being in those rooms. Unfortunately, she didn't know all of their locations. That was probably the point, though; to discourage her from snooping. It had worked to some extent, she supposed, seeing as she did often exercise caution when she did go snooping. It was unfortunate, really. Damn rules always got in the way... Just anothe thing about Lucifer that ticked her off.

With a satisfied smirk, she grabbed the vial again and turned to leave. She jumped slightly when she saw who was at the door. She hadn't heard him come in at all... Sneaky bastard. The smirk disappeared from her face and she fixed a cool gaze on the taller male. His eyes were...to say the least, unnerving at times. They held multiple conflicting qualities to them, but right now, she hated them, just like she hated the person they belonged to. Nothing personal, of course. Aside the fact he was the son of the demon her father so willingly bowed down to and so weakly gave authority to. Most of the time Esme saw Ferren as an obstacle and nothing more. It was a shame Lucifer had himself an heir... Oh well. She was perfectly okay with ridding the world of another Lucifer if she had to. All the more to do. All the more fun. Esme rolled her eyes, "Oh look who it is! Lucifer's errand boy," she said with a slight snarl. He annoyed her even if he didn't say anything. Blame it on his lineage. She smiled sweetly, sarcastically, "Oh? Pardon me. I'm just a curious little kitten that got lost." Esme's fake smile disappeared and her eyes glanced out the doorway. It was highly unlikely that she could slip out the door past him. And even if she could, it was even more unlikely that she'd get away. She would find out what was in the vial and she wasn't going to let anyone have it, even for a split second. Instinctively, her hand tightened around the vial, almost to the breaking point. She released her grip slightly when she heard the glass creak in protest against her vice-like grip. When it didn't look like much more than a stalemate stare-off was going to happen, Esme made an annoyed noise in the back of her throat. "So. We've established I'm not supposed to be in here. Great. You have amateur observation skills. Now are you going to do something or just stand there and stare at me with your pretty little angel eyes?" Esme smirked, unamused at having been caught and being held up. What an annoyance. An obstacle she'd definitely need to take care of before she made a serious act against Lucifer. "Tch." Esme murmured, crossing her arms over her chest.

[ I'm sorry this is shorter than usual. I read your reply on the way home from school and typed up the whole thing on my iPhone, so... xD It's a bit shorter. Hope it's still enough. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Ferren scoffed at her remark about him being his father’s errand boy. “Far from it,” he said darkly. Following her every move with his eyes, he wondered if she had taken anything else. He could only see the vial, but knowing the little minx, she had grabbed something else and hidden it. Not that he could just go search her. Sure, he was a bit of a playboy, but he’d never do anything inappropriate to a woman without her consent. He was a gentleman like that. Shaking his head at his own thoughts, he focused his attention of Esme with a smirk. When she gave a sickly sweet smile this way, he almost gagged as he looked away. It was sickening to watch someone like Esme pretend to be innocent. He cocked his head to the side, his gaze returning to her as she spoke. Eyes narrowing slightly before he chuckled. “I am sorry, but you a nowhere like a kitten. See? Kittens are cute that don’t even consider rising above their ruler,” he said, raised an eyebrow again with a sly grin, “I think you are more like a declawed cat. Fierce and always trying to usurp the master but unable to do any real harm,” he smirked at the young woman before he straightened himself from the doorframe.

Smoothing out his outfit, his eyes rose from the fabric to stare as the demoness. When she spoke again, Ferren shook his head in exasperation. “Such an impatient little kitty,” he remarked with a chuckle. He ignored the remark about his eyes, not exactly liking the fact she decided to call them ‘angel eyes’. “Thank you for calling my eyes pretty,” he said, “I always did think they were rather nice,” he said, his fingers grazing his temple beside his left eye. He smirked and watched her carefully. “You can go as soon as you hand over that vial,” he told her as he closed the doors and leaned against them, making it so she wouldn’t even be able to try to run. Holding out his hand towards her, his long fingers beckoning her to hand over the object in her hands. From here, Ferren had absolutely no idea what was in it. But his father never left any sort of vials in this room. That, he knew. So he had left it behind. Meaning, he had to take it from the demoness. “Does Azazel know you’re here? I doubt he’d be too happy about you breaking the rules,” he said shortly. He wondered why this girl was so focused on becoming the ruler of Hell? He had no desire to lead it. Of course, he knew he had to, so he wouldn’t fight it, but it didn’t mean he had to like it.

Something about this girl was completely different to other women he had been around. She was focused on one goal and determined to get there. It seemed like she would do anything to get there as well. He admired that in Esme. That she actually had something to strive towards. Ferren didn’t. His life was mapped out for him. He had follow basically anything and everything his father told him to do. One day, he would take over the position of his father and rule everything, despite his reluctance towards it. Why couldn’t his father have had another son and made him heir? Ferren sighed and ran a hand through his red hair in frustration as he waited for Esme to do something. It was her move now.

(it's fine, sorry mine's so short as well >.<)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Esme waved her hand dismissively, “Whatever you name you give it,” she said moodily, “It will always boil down to the same thing.” You are your father’s errand boy more or less. Always following the rules. Never stepping out of bounds enough to get you into trouble. What is the point of living if you don’t take risks to get where you want and achieve what you want? I could be banished to the mortal world for doing some of the things I do…and yet I continue to fearlessly do them. Why do you have to be so…I don’t know. Such an errand boy. Someone needs to teach you to step out of bounds every now and again. You’ll never find a woman to stay with you for more than a night if you’re not going to keep her on a toes – especially demonesses. Esme pulled herself from her thoughts and gave a wicked grin. “Oh, you’re right. Because ‘cute’ is too innocent a word for me, isn’t it? What if I said ‘sex kitten’? That any better? More to your liking, perhaps, your highness.” Esme rolled her eyes at the rising above their ruler part. At least she had ambitions. They were hardly unrealistic. One day, she would rise above Lucifer, and she’d rub it in this weakling’s face as soon as she got there. Well…perhaps he wasn’t so much a weakling, but her mind worked differently than most. Especially about people she didn’t particularly like. She stiffened at his next comment. What she wouldn’t give to smack that grin off of his face. How annoying. She was careful not to clench her fists in fear of breaking whatever was in the vial. Esme really couldn’t stand him. She couldn’t stand most demons and demonesses that bothered to stand in her way when she was doing something. He was a real pain, and the sad thing was she couldn’t do anything about him. Not yet, at least.

She laughed when he thanked her for calling his eyes pretty. “I called them ‘pretty little angel eyes,’” she corrected. “Angels disgust me. Surely you’re not stupid enough to think I’d ever compliment you, my dear princeling?” Esme said with a sarcastic smirk. Sure, she had this attitude with most people, but often she held her tongue and limited it to glares and body language. When it was him, however, she never felt the need to hold her tongue. He’d always proven himself too nice to do anything. She knew she shouldn’t push her boundaries, however, but… sometimes it was just too tempting. What could she say? She’d inherited the worst traits of her father. She, of course, wouldn’t call them the worst, but just about everyone else would. It was all she had to thank her father for. She just happened to like her personality. A lot. Esme offered a smile, this time less innocent, and stepped closer, leaning in closer. “You know something?” she whispered with a smirk, “You’d have to take it by force if you want it.” Esme stepped away and spun around, waving one hand and holding the other closer to her face. “It’s so hard parting with such a rare artifact,” she said mockingly. “It would be such a shame if it were to go to waste.” She rolled her eyes and ignored him about her father not being too happy about her breaking the rules. There’d never been a day where her father was completely in control of her, and there’d never been a day when she’d care if he was upset with her or not. If Lucifer got angry with him for not being able to control his daughter, well, then, that was his problem. All the better for her. Banish him and she’d move up the ranks, one step closer.

Esme pulled the stopper on the small vial and tipped it. She watched a few drops of the oddly colored liquid to fall to the ground. She chuckled lightly and nearly swiped the remainders of the liquid off of the floor with her foot when the smell struck her. She froze, staring down at the vial in her hand. I know this scent. This…what… Her eyes traveled down to where the liquid dropped on the floor. Esme put the stopper back on the bottle. What would Lucifer want with Strychnine? ...I doubt it would kill a full-fledged demon, but it would be a good form of torture… What exactly is he up to? Esme turned back around and grabbed Ferren’s hand and dropped the vial in it, “You can have it. Keep it far away from me.” Esme pushed her way past him and opened the door again, heading down the corridor. I don’t know if that has any significance to anything…but I sure as hell don’t want it anywhere near me. I don’t think it could kill a full-fledged demon, but I’m not so sure about one as myself. Perhaps…I’ll just stick to being happy with the map for today. I’ll have to ask my father about it later.

[ Strychnine – causes one of the most horrific deaths of all poisons: every muscle in your body spasm violently until you die from exhaustion
Hehe that was kind of a random addition. If you want it to have significance you can make it so, if not, that’s fine with me, it’s just a random little tid bit thingie. xD ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:36 am

Almost choking on mere air as she suggested calling herself a sex kitten, Ferren’s amber eyes turned to the demoness and quickly shook his head. “Don’t think so,” he grumbled at her, overlooking the way she said highness. This girl was really starting to get on his nerves and he had only spoken to her for a couple minutes. He could tell that this girl was a troublemaker through and through and made him double think about not telling anyone she had been here. As much as his father annoyed him most of the time, he was a great ruler. Many who lived here respected him, which in a way, he could see why, but in other ways, he had no idea why his father was respected the way he was. Ah well, nothing he could do about it anyway. Until the old man keeled over and unfortunately made him leader, he would never fully understand why he was so respected. Snorting at his own thoughts, Ferren stopped his train of thought and focused on Esme, studying her. The look in her eyes told him that if she could, be would beat the crap out of him. Well, that was if she even had the strength to do so. As sexist as it may seem, demonesses were far outweighed in strength than demons. It was a well-known fact. So even if she wanted to try knocking out his teeth, he’d be able to overpower her easily and he’d win.

Then again, he knew that Esme wasn’t trying to overthrow his father by power. She was going by strategy. Which, he had to admit, was the only way to beat Lucifer. Nobody was as powerful as he. Which was why Azazel had to settle for second best, even if he liked it or not. Though Ferren had no idea whether she knew that or not. She probably thought her father had settled to be second best. It’s no wonder. Nearly all demons never admitted when they weren’t as strong as another demon. When Esme commented about his eyes again, the demon gave an almost growl-like sound from the back of his throat. His hands clenched into fists momentarily before he took a deep breath to calm himself. Getting mad wouldn’t help the situation. He, did, however, notice that this little minx was trying to rile him up. Trying to push his buttons. He knew perfectly well that he was soft on nearly everyone, especially demonesses. Maybe it was a human trait to be so kind to others. He wouldn’t know. His right hand reached up to grip his hair roughly in his fist before he finally calmed himself down.

When she stepped towards him, leaning close, his dragon-like eyes flashed dangerously as he leaned away from her. She spoke a moment later and the demon groaned, however, he stayed where he was, leaning on the doors, arms folded across his chest as he rolled his eyes as her theatrics. He shook his head and reached up to run his fingers along the small silver and red dragon’s neck. It purred in its sleep, its reptilian tongue flicking out momentarily. He smirked slightly and then sighed. He held out his hand once again, watching and waiting for her to give him the vial she held in her hands. Why was it that this feisty demoness wanted to get to the top so badly? What was so great about it? Maybe it would turn out better if she took over his role when the time came. After all, he had absolutely no desire to take all of that responsibility. There was a high probability, that Esme just thought it meant power and didn’t realise the implications involved with ruling hell. It wasn’t an easy job.

His gaze followed the liquid as it fell from the vial as she tipped it up. It dropped onto the ground, creating little patches of darkness on the hard ground. He noticed a sudden change in Esme, and his eyes flicked up to her as her expression changed. He couldn’t quite put his finger on what it was, though. She soon put the stopper back on the vial, her expression holding maybe a hint of disgust. His eyes widened as her small hands gripped his and shoved the vial into it. His fingers closed around the glass and he looked down at Esme She spoke and Ferren cocked his head to the side, confused. She shoved him out of the way and opened the doors. He stepped out of the room, watching her for a moment. He looked at the vial before he called out to her. “Ruling Hell isn’t as fun as it seems, Esme, believe me,” he said gruffly, before he pulled the stopper off the vial and brought it towards his face, smelling it for a moment. He quickly cleared his nose and looked over at Esme as she kept moving. He shoved the stopper back on the vial, turned and stormed down the hall, his brows knitted together.

He came to his father’s office room and he threw open the doors, not caring if there was anyone inside. There wasn’t, except for his father, staring at him with a surprised expression. He began to push himself from his chair, but Ferren crashed the vial onto the desk, just soft enough not to make it shatter. “What was this doing in one of your studies?” Ferren snarled. Lucifer stared at him, wide eyed, before he picked up the vial, pulled the vial and inspected what it was. His steely eyes widened momentarily before he stepped around his desk, reaching towards his son. “Ferren, I-“he started. The half demon slapped his hand away, his amber eyes blazing an almost crimson colour. “Don’t even try to make excuses,” he growled at him. Lucifer hesitated, taken back by his son’s anger. “Ferren, please!” Lucifer growled at him, an almost pleading note to his voice, still not quite recovered from his son’s outburst. “Don’t even start, Father. You’re going to make every excuse under the sun about whose it is and why it’s there. Only you and I go into those rooms. There is no way you can make something up. This is Strychnine,” He clenched his fists, his nails digging into his palms and drawing blood. “Dammit, I give up!” He snarled at the full demon. He turned and stormed from the room, leaving his father into the room, stock still from shock.

Ferren calmed his breathing a best he could, growling under his breath. He shook his head quickly, trying to determine why his father would have something like Strychnine. Sure, it wouldn’t kill a full-fledged demon, but it was one hell of a torture device. Letting out a gruff sigh, Ferren stopped and leaned against a wall heavily. He slowed his breathing and closed his eyes and focused on the small dragon’s steady heartbeat as it slept. He calmed down enough within a few long minutes and he straightened himself and walked down the hall. He had to get his mind off of this whole mess. He had to do something, but he couldn’t think of anything. Sleeping with someone didn’t sound very relaxing right now. He needed something else. But what?

(It will, but not sure yet :3 Maybe something about it can come up later on? Very Happy Possibly, Lucifer is torturing an angel with it that's locked in a dungeon to get information, as he's wanting to start a war? Razz )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 am

[ Yeah, that’s a good idea. There isn’t much to do with it right this instant. But I suppose we also need to figure out some plots details that would put Ferren and Esme together in a situation where Esme isn’t feeling the need to be her usual self… or at least, less of her usual self xD ]

Esme would’ve stopped and replied to him, but she was a bit too confused at the moment and, for the first time in a long while, no desire to make some snippy remark. She’d had her fun annoying him for a little while, but she couldn’t be certain if he was planning something with his father if they had Strychnine. Perhaps he wasn’t, but she wasn’t foolish enough to take chances. Not on something like this. There were an endless amount of possibilities why the ruler of hell would have this, none of which were coming to her mind at the moment, but all of which were there. She sighed and shook her head as she rounded the corner and returned back to the place she was actually allowed to be in. She let out a quiet sigh and ran a hair through her hair, pulling out a knot or two in the process. Esme had nearly forgotten about the map she’d hidden, and she looked over her shoulder to make sure she wasn’t being followed or simply that anyone was around. Quietly, she pulled out the map and unfolded it, looking it over as she walked back to her room. The map was fairly large, but only rooms were labeled, nothing else. If she was going to figure out where all these rooms were it was going to involve extra snooping. At the moment, she’d been snooped out. She couldn’t deny a hint of anger at Ferren for either being involved, or being ignorant. She made sure to always be aware of what her father was doing (not that that was a truly difficult thing to do…) and really, she tried to be aware of everything. Everything that concerned her, and everything that did – which showed up prominently in her sneaking around, especially in places where she wasn’t meant to be.

Esme looked over the map some more, studying the types of rooms. One was labeled as a holding chamber, another as a type of laboratory. They were very common things in hell, she supposed. But they were all places she’d never been allowed to go in because ‘they didn’t concern her.’ In all reality, they didn’t. Because she wasn’t ruler of hell she had absolutely no reason to go into the laboratories or the holding chambers – more often rundown and completely uninhabitable prisons that a human would never be able to survive in for more than twenty-four hours. Good thing most humans didn’t spend time in the ‘main hallways’ of hell, as she liked to call them. The main hallways always being places she’d been told not to go in, and yet did anyways. What an adventure her life was. Esme folded up the map again but this time didn’t put it away again. She pushed open the large, intricately carved black door that she’d come to ad made her way into the room. She could feel her father’s eyes on her and she shot him a look over her shoulder. “What?”

“Where have you been?” Her father asked, his eyebrows knit together in an annoyed fashion. Esme sighed a bit.

“Wandering,” she replied and continued walking, until she heard her father’s footsteps behind her. “What?” She whipped around and folded her arms over her chest.

Where have you been, Esme? Answer my question!”

“Tch,” Esme shook her head, “I was wandering, I told you. There’s nothing to do here, and at least out there I’ve got things to do and people to annoy.” Esme sighed a little bit, “Dad…” she paused. She hated calling him dad, father…anything that linked her biologically to the man. Such a weak demon… she supposed he was only good for having her born into a status higher than most, so she had a leg-up on her way to getting past Lucifer himself. “I have a question for you.”

Azazel eyed his daughter for a second before nodding. He wished his daughter were more like her mother had been. A sweet woman with a good disposition and a knack for being obedient whenever he wanted her to be. Esme took more after himself, a wild child with an insatiable curiosity and ambitions he’d used to have until he’d learned they were useless and were going to get him nowhere. Esme, for whatever reason, couldn’t seem to accept that and hated him for it. Either way, he knew she’d never be able to rise above Lucifer. His power far outweighed hers, and even if she did manage to strategically find her way up to get her a position where she could dispose of him…taking him over or disposing of him would be far more difficult. She was a half-demoness, and Lucifer was a full demon – king of hell. He loved his daughter to an extent, but to him, her ambitions were not ambitions. They were stupidity.

“Why would Strychnine be used in hell?”

Azazel blinked for a second, “Strychnine? That hasn’t been used in a very long time…” he shook his head and ran a hand through his black hair, now streaked with a few lines of white and grey, “When Lucifer first rebelled, it was used as a torture device against angels and demons alike. Since hell was created, I haven’t been given any reason to believe that it still resides in here. Why?”

“I found some earlier…” Esme murmured, “I was curious as to what it was used for. It can’t kill demons, right?”

“Purebred demons and angels, no,” Azazel said slowly, carefully, “Other beings, it’s a possibility. Humans, it’s a promise.” Azazel watched as his daughter nodded and headed into her rooms, closing the door behind her. The fact she’d found Strychnine in hell was a curious thing, and he’d have to bring it up with Lucifer the next time their paths crossed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Esme had left the map on her vanity back in her room as she left. Some people had some serious explaining to do. Honestly, something was going on and she was going to get to the bottom of it. Blame it on her unnatural curiosity, but she needed to know why Strychnine was in hell. Even her father had said he’d been given no reason to believe it still existed there… Why? Why would Lucifer need it? If it was mainly used for torturing… who was he torturing, if anyone? Who was he possibly planning to torture? She couldn’t fit the jumbled puzzle pieces together, and she hated things she didn’t understand. She liked to know everything. It always helped with her strategy, as well. It was always good to know everything you could, especially if you were planning to take over something or someone. And these rules especially applied to hell. The place was big, powerful, and Lucifer was going to be hard to overthrow, especially because she wasn’t a full-fledged demon. She didn’t want to provoke him too much right now, considering he was in possession of Strychnine, and she didn’t want to risk him using it on her, even though that might be an off-chance. She didn’t know if he would, considering she was the daughter of Azazel, but then again…his word was “official” because he ruled. In the end, if he decided to, Azazel had no way of stopping him or protesting. She stopped her speed walk for a second as she wondered if her father really would care. Why would she care, though, if he cared or not? He was no father to her, only a weakling that she would one day step on and over to get where she wanted to be, and then once she reached it, banish him (if he was still alive) to the ‘depths’ of the mortal world.

Esme shook her head and refocused. She needed to find someone who she could easily talk into telling her a bit, or trick into saying something. If she had to, she’d settle for a simple maid. She was hoping to find a demon instead of a demoness, as they’d be easier to sway. Feminine charms had gotten her a long way in the past without what she considered soiling herself (she had some pretty odd beliefs considering she was a demoness, but…she was herself and no one else). With a quiet sigh she searched every place she was allowed to be in until she found that there really was no one around close enough to either Lucifer or Ferren that would get her anywhere. For the first time in a long time, she hesitantly made her way to the places she wasn’t supposed to be in, the place she had just recently been in, and snooped around a bit before she found a few maids. She wished they’d been others, but if they were the best she could do, she would deal with it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Esme growled deep in her throat as she left the study. She’d questioned multiple maids, but either they told her they didn’t know (and she was inclined to believe them; who forthright told maids anything?) or that they weren’t going to tell her because she wasn’t Lucifer or Ferren. That annoyed her. ‘Ferren this,’ or ‘Lucifer that.’ Blah, blah, blah. She really didn’t care if it wasn’t something meant for her ears to hear. She’d hear them sooner or later. Curbing her anger to smack sense into the maids, she stormed out of the studies she’d visited and flung her hair over her shoulder. Esme’s eyes glowed red faintly. She was peeved. Perhaps she would’ve had better luck just going right up to Ferren and smacking sense into him, as well. She highly doubt he’d tolerate being smacked around by her, nor let it go unnoticed. She had the feeling she wouldn’t be able to land a hit on the male, anyways. He was stronger than her, and she knew it. Another reason why she hated him so much. Esme clenched her fists angrily, her fingers digging into her palms hard enough to draw blood. Why did everyone have to be such a nuisance? Couldn’t people just be cooperative for once, without her having to harm them to get them to tell her something? She hated being treated like this. She hated being ignorant even more. Ferren had called her ‘declawed.’ If she did half of the things she wanted to, his views would be very different. There would be much more bloodshed in hell than there already was. More suffering. However, she wasn’t going to test her boundaries that much. She couldn’t risk being thrown out. Or tortured with Strychnine. But, again, she believed that an off-chance. Unlikely. Highly. Esme had been so wrapped up in her annoyance and anger she’d nearly run into…

“Your highness,” she snarled, not bothering to be polite in any way. She was a bit too ticked off to care at the moment. She paused for a second and considered questioning him. He probably wouldn’t answer to anything, 1) because she was herself and 2) because she’d given him such a friendly and oh-so-polite greeting. “Forgive me for nearly running over such precious cargo,” she said, even though she knew the term ‘running over’ was totally inadequate. He was taller than her, by a head at least. She settled down for a second. She was definitely more on edge than usual. More on edge and more pissed. That wasn’t a good combination. She let out a quiet sigh and growled under her breath, “Sorry.” Speaking a bit louder she said, not meeting the taller man’s gaze, “I probably should leave now.”

[ That didn’t give you much to work with, I know xD I’m sorry. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Ferren ran a hand over his face with a groan. Why? Why is it that this Esme girl had to come in and find something like Strychnine is his father’s study? If she spread it around, it could become a problem. Especially if some people tried to rebel because of it. Lucifer would end up sending him to deal with it. Like most times something started in hell. It’s ‘good practice’ as his father called it. More to the point that his father was getting damn well lazy because he had a son to do his dirty work. He knew that’s what it was. Why do something you can send your child to do and call it a ‘learning experience’? Maybe he just had a son so he could have a slave that he could boss around that could do his job without getting called a fraud. With Ferren around, he only had to get up off his lazy ass when he had to go to meetings. Or using Strychnine on someone. Sighing, the red haired man wondered what exactly what his father wanted with a poison like that. It was dangerous. That much, anybody knew. And even if it wouldn’t kill a full demon, it’d be one hell of a torture device. It’d get you wanted you wanted to know.

Running a hand through his hair, he turned a corner and his amber eyes flicked to the side and he shook his head. A family of rat dragons scurried across the hallway, their tiny wings tucked against their sides and their sharp teeth glinting in the light. Though they looked fierce rat dragons were actually commonly kept as pets down here. They were loyal and easy to look after. Ferren chuckled to himself as they dived into a hole in the wall and he looked at the dragon on his shoulder, which was now sitting up and stretching its wings. He smiled and scratched under its chin, earning another purr. Dropping his hand to his side, the man continued down at the hallways, not really having any destination in mind. Just walking, hoping to come across something to distract him from his wandering mind. He wasn’t sure what he would come across, but at this point, he didn’t really care.

Suddenly, Esme rounded a corner and almost crashed into him. He danced back a couple steps, keeping some space between them. His eyes had widened slightly to show his surprise as he looked down at her. He honestly hadn’t expected to run into her – especially not literally – any time soon. Scratching at his cheek absentmindedly, he watched the demoness closely, his eyes narrowing at her tone towards him. He could tell something had ticked her off – even more than he had earlier. It looked like she was ready to bite at anyone who tried to mess with her. Which she probably would, if he wasn’t who he was. It looked like she wanted nothing more than to smack him right in the kisser. Cocking his head to the side, Ferren stayed silent as she commented about him being ‘precious cargo’. He shook his head slightly and waited to see if she would say anything else. When she apologised and then said she was leaving, Ferren reached towards her and then paused, dropping his hand to his side, figuring she didn’t really want to be touched. Especially by him. “Wait a sec, Esme,” he said, “please,” he added, just so she wouldn’t snap at him for telling her what to do. He didn’t really want to push her past her boundaries. She looked peeved enough as it was.

“Um, did Azazel know anything about the Strychnine? I asked my father, but he wouldn’t tell me anything,” he said quietly, his dragon-like eyes watching her closely before he glanced away, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. He didn’t really know if she was going to tell him to shove it and walk off, but he really wanted to know whatever he could. He was just as disturbed by the thought of Strychnine being used in Hell again than what Esme probably was. Though, it seemed she had done more to try and find out why. He was still ticked off from his father, he wasn’t sure if he should be questioning people connected to him at this moment.

(sorry, that was a pathetic post >.> Not what I wanted it to turn out like, but I guess it's better than nothing :/ )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Esme just had the best luck in the world. She had run into the person she’d least wanted to see, even if she had been debating talking to him or not. Questioning him, was more like it. Either way, she personally knew she would’ve ended up avoiding him, merely because he ticked her off even without doing anything. She couldn’t stand people like him, but…then again, she’d already made that perfectly clear. To everyone. She wondered sometimes if Lucifer even cared that she was planning to overthrow him. It would give her a little satisfaction to actually see him fight back for his throne instead of treating her like an invalid. She was just as capable as stepping up to the throne as Ferren was. In incredibly different ways, yes, but it was still stepping up to the throne no matter how you looked at it. As long as Lucifer wasn’t planning on doing anything about it with the Strychnine, she would gladly accept his reaction. She was tempted to go up to him and smack him right in the middle of the forehead with the hilt of a sword and tell him to stop being…well…she didn’t even know what she’d tell him. But she wanted to see him try and do something. The bastard only sat around on his throne all day and waved around his errand boy. His son. Could he do nothing for himself, the devil? She also had half the mind to dare him to use that Strychnine on her, but even though she had an incredibly outrageous temper, she wasn’t about to go that far. Besides. Usually torturing was to get information, right? Unless she had information he wanted, she doubted he’d use it, even if she dared him to. She wasn’t all too keen on finding out whether or not he would do it just for kicks or not. Better safe than sorry in this instance.

Esme had been about to leave when Ferren asked her to stay. When he said please, she nearly snorted. He really was too nice to be the ruler of hell. Screw manners. Screw etiquette. One needed to be ruthless if he (or she) was going to remain in charge. With obvious ‘hesitancy’ she turned on her heel and crossed her arms over her chest, leveling Ferren with her fiery glare. “So,” she said at last, “It seems my father is good for something, at least.” Esme smirked, then nodded a bit. “Ignorant,” she decided aloud. How pitiful… someone really needed to teach him how to get around and gather information, especially if his father wasn’t going to tell him. Chances were if he asked around he’d be told; he was Lucifer’s son, after all. People had no right to withhold information from him, like they did with her. That irked her. Couldn’t she have been born in Ferren’s status? Perhaps, she supposed, if she had been…she wouldn’t be so set on conquest over hell. If she had been born in his status, she wouldn’t care. She probably wouldn’t want to be ruler of hell. But it was because she was born ‘second’ best. It was because people always treated her like a weakling because she was ‘second’ best, and because she was a woman. She hated being treated that way. She had just as much power in her intelligence as any male did – perhaps even more. When she was on top…at least then everyone would know that she was powerful enough to rule. Had it in her to be able to rule. Ferren didn’t know how easy he had it. People looked up to him. People believed in him. Believed he could be everything she couldn’t. When it came down to things, perhaps it wasn’t her being strong-willed and undefeatable. No…maybe it was more her feeling hurt and jealous that she wasn’t undefeatable. Maybe she’d already been defeated. Maybe she just didn’t – couldn’t – realize it yet. Maybe she just wanted to be ruler just so people couldn’t look upon her and say: “There goes the second best.” That wasn’t what she lived for. That wasn’t what she was created for.

Esme shook her head and brought her thoughts back to the question that had been asked. Usually, she would’ve just waved her hand dismissively at him and walked off with a rude retort. She blinked a few times and clenched her fists at her side. She hoped, at least, her eyes hadn’t given her ragingly confusing emotions away. She…she’d rather die, honestly, than let Ferren know how she really thought inside. She was hardly half the woman he thought she was. If she had the choice to do good, as long as she’d be recognized how she wanted to be, rather than push people out of her way to get what she wanted, she’d definitely choose the first option. Blame it on her being a woman, sexist as that may be, but she did have a soft side that was overpowering at times. It was hard not to, especially when she had half of the heart of a human. Half of the heart of a human woman, who had been just as tender and sweet and obedient as she herself felt sometimes (although she never felt obedient, that was just ridiculous). Esme let out a quiet sigh and pulled some of her black hair behind her ear, “I’m surprised your father didn’t say anything.” She paused for a second when she realized how soft her voice sounded for a second. She growled inwardly and knocked herself into shape before stiffening and returning to her ‘normal’ self. Her usual façade. “Doesn’t seem like something he wouldn’t share with his little pet.” She smirked a bit before rolling her eyes, “My…” she grimaced, “Azazel said that Strychnine had been used when the first battle took place when your father rebelled. He said it had been used on both angels and demons,” she explained with an emotionless face. “Said it couldn’t kill full-fledged demons and angels, but it was used to get information out of them, I’d assume. He didn’t tell me anything else, besides the fact he hadn’t been given any reason to believe that Strychnine even existed in hell anymore.” Esme glared at Ferren from underneath thick lashes, “Makes you wonder, doesn’t it?” She asked, an obvious edge to her voice. “Makes you wonder why the most powerful—” the word slid off her tongue like poison, “—demon in hell would need to use a poison like that. Perhaps your old man’s finally gotten tired of me, eh?”

Esme rubbed her arm with her hand uneasily at the thought. It wouldn’t kill a full-fledged demon or angel…but she was neither of those. It wasn’t likely it would kill a half-breed, but it wasn’t impossible, either. With the right dosage, she doubted it wouldn’t kill a Halfling like herself. “Either way, the bottom line is it shouldn’t be here. It’s not normal nor is it necessary, and if people find out it’s going to raise quite a ruckus, that I’m sure you’ll end up having to smooth out.” Esme turned around and began to walk off, before pausing and turning to look at the other demon. “You need to learn how to be more demanding. You say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ here and there and eventually people will learn they can take advantage of you. People will learn you don’t have a backbone.” Esme smirked, “Take it as friendly advice. If you’re going to get anything from your father – information especially – asking for it nicely is hardly the way to go about it. Approach him like you did me and you’re not going to get anywhere. It’s sad when someone weaker than you is one hundred times less ignorant, and she is a woman, and has a virtually useless father, isn’t it?” Esme turned around and her gaze softened, only slightly, “I don’t care if it involves me getting my head handed to my father on a silver platter. Shape up. Take control. No one is going to respect you down the line if you don’t instill fear into their hearts. How do you think your father took control?” Esme stopped for a second, “But I’m sure you’ve heard this all before. You don’t need an underling telling you how to live your life.” Esme gave him a sad smile, genuine enough, “You have no idea how easy you have it, Ferren.” She dislike the sound of his name coming from her mouth, but…perhaps if she actually used his name for once, it’d help drive the message home. “Even if you have to follow your father’s orders and do his every bidding…you just have no idea. So stop being a pansy.”

[ It was fine. xD Don't worry about it. ^_^" here's me with my fluff again...but it does give some insight into Esme's character! So yay! ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Ferren looked away as Esme spoke, not willing to say anything about her comment on her father. Then she called him ignorant and he sighed with a shrug, not wanting to say anything whilst he was trying to find out anything he could. However, when he turned his amber gaze back to the half demoness, he noticed something in her. A change. He wasn’t quite sure what it was, but it was there. Not so much in her expression, but in her eyes. No matter how she tried to hide it, it was there. And it was clear as day. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he went to take a step towards her but then stopped, deciding against it. She’d probably try to bite his head off knowing his luck. She hated him. He knew it. Whether it was because of he himself or because of his status, he knew she hated him. Possibly completely despised him. That was highly likely. After all, he knew exactly how much she wanted to rise to the top. To trample upon her father, overthrow Lucifer and probably stab him in the eyeball with a toothpick. It seemed to him, she’d enjoy that. Most of the time, anyway.

At this point, however. She looked vulnerable. Even slightly weak. Which actually kind of worried him. From what he had seen from Esme around the place, she was always strong, always annoying someone and trying to piss them off. Shaking his head slightly, Ferren sighed. He glanced down at her hands as she clenched her hands and he forced himself to relax. When he spoke, his eyes widened slightly as he cocked his head to the side. He was about to ask if she was alright when she stiffened and her usual self was back. He sighed in mild relief. However, when she called him Lucifer’s pet, he gave a soft growling sound and almost lashed out at her. Almost . However, he just flexed his fingers with a grunt. “I am no one’s pet,” he said firmly. But then she started to speak about her father. He narrowed his eyes as she spoke about his father. The way she spoke about him told him everything he needed to know about how much she hated him. Mentioning about how he had gotten over her, he sighed and shook his head in reply. “To be honest, he doesn’t even know you’re trying to overthrow him,” he said lightly.

Speaking about how he’d have to sort out a ruckus if it broke out because of the Strychnine Ferren couldn’t help but groan at the thought. It was true. He would be the one sorting it out if it happened. Not his father. Maybe Esme was right. Maybe he was an errand boy. Maybe Lucifer only saw him as someone convenient to go sort out problems. Wringing his hands together in an uncomfortable gesture, he looked away. Then the demoness started to leave. He looked over at her when she spoke and his eyes narrowed but he said nothing. However, her last words seemed to have struck a chord with him and he sighed and turned away. He started walking off as he said, “If I had the choice, Esme, I would give up my rank any day, but unfortunately, that’s impossible,” he glanced back her, his eyes flashing momentarily before he turned away completely and walked off. Being around Esme was screwing with his head. He needed to get away from her. He was starting to think things he had never thought before. He didn’t like it. Esme was dangerous. For him, anyway. She made him doubt. And he did not like that even one bit.

(Sorry it's short Razz )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Esme was glad she could get a reaction from him, at least. Perhaps that helped her regain her usual strong-willed and annoying self. She didn’t know how the hells he’d just allowed herself to go soft for a second. She never showed that side to anyone, ever, not even her father (but that’s just a “oh really?” sarcastic statement). She blamed her soft side on her deceased mother, but it wasn’t much use blaming someone who was no longer there. It was pretty pointless, and she knew it, but she did know that it was entirely her mother’s fault. Why did she have to have a soft side? Why couldn’t she just be a strong-willed, undefeatable woman? Either way, there wasn’t anything she could do about it now, anyways. All she could do was hope that he hadn’t seen anything…but she kind of hated not knowing more than knowing if he had. Wasn’t like she could just casually bring up, ‘Oh, yeah, hey, did you see that little lapse right there?’ That was just plain stupid. Esme nearly let out a growl but managed to hold it back as she looked over at him. He didn’t seem too happy about her calling him his father’s pet – but in all honesty, that’s how she saw him. If he wasn’t Lucifer’s pet, why did he always run around doing things Lucifer himself should do? Had the ability to do? It was ridiculous! Though she’d never admit it aloud, she felt bad for Ferren in that regard. At least her father didn’t send her around to do his dirty work – not like he could, anyways. He would have more luck trying to control an angel. Though Strychnine just might make that possible. How…unfortunate. When Ferren said his father didn’t even know she was trying to overthrow him, she stiffened some more. Doesn’t even know!? she thought angrily. Ignorant son of a… Fine. I’ll just have to make him see. The bastard. Does he just glance over me because I’m the daughter of the second most powerful? A woman? Second best? I’ll show him!

Esme blinked for a second at what he said when he was turning away. She’d thought that if she’d been born in his position, she’d feel the same way. But impossible? It was hardly impossible. There were numerous ways he could give up his position…weren’t there? Was she more ignorant than she’d originally thought? She knew everything there was to know! She’d read the books, she’d researched, explored, delved into the darkest secrets of hell that only Lucifer and his son were supposed to know. It was hardly impossible, right…? She didn’t like that word. If she had to kill him with her bare hands, so be it. If killing him was the only way of succeeding him, so be it. Living each day in the shadow of someone else wasn’t how anyone ought to live. Especially a demon. In a very – incredibly – rough sense, a princess (of sorts). She couldn’t help but let out a low growl. How annoying. Ferren… He annoyed her so much. She just couldn’t understand him, and she doubted she ever would. She hated not understanding people. It made them harder to crack, to take down, to remove. Obstacles like himself were the hardest ones to get rid of. Plus, they made her uncomfortable. If she couldn’t understand him, what was she going to do? She hardly understood his father. She only knew the necessary basics to overthrow him, but she’d already decided it was necessary to get rid of Ferren first, and he wasn’t going to make it easy to get close to him, whether he intended it or not. Or perhaps he intended to not intend and intend it at the same time. Lousy, good-for-nothing… Esme calmed herself and realized Ferren had disappeared. Off to where, she wasn’t sure, but she sure didn’t want to go find out.

Esme turned on her heel and all but fled back to her rooms.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Esme had cast a quick enchantment upon her room to make it soundproof. It was a simple, novice spell, just as easily broken as it was created. But right now she just needed to let off some steam, and she supposed it would be best if she did so in ‘quiet.’

“Damn Ferren,” she growled under her breath, “I don’t understand you. I hate you. It doesn’t make sense.” Esme shook her head as she paced back and forth in her spacious room, “How could I let my guard down like that? Especially in front of you! Of all demons!” Esme had cast a quick enchantment upon her room to make it soundproof. It was a simple, novice spell, just as easily broken as it was created. But right now she just needed to let off some steam, and she supposed it would be best if she did so in ‘quiet.’

“Damn Ferren,” she growled under her breath, “I don’t understand you. I hate you. It doesn’t make sense.” Esme shook her head as she paced back and forth in her spacious room, “How could I let my guard down like that? Especially in front of you! Of all demons, you! How is that even possible? That’s never happened before. I’m not cracking. No, I’m not. I’m too strong for that. So…so how…” Esme flung her back against the wall and slid down it slowly. “How?” She whispered. “I can’t… You better not have seen anything!” she shouted at the ceiling as if Ferren could actually hear her. “I swear I’ll destroy you if it kills me if you saw that! I can’t believe myself! How could I have been so stupid?” Esme let out a shrill cry of anguish (that she was sure could probably break through the soundproof enchantment) as she cupped her face in her hands. She stayed like that, her fingers laced through her hair and clenching them painfully tight. It felt like she was going to rip her hair right out from the roots. Her fists were grasping so tightly to her hair her arms were shaking, as well. She was so…so…so…weak in that one moment. In front of someone! She hated herself for it. But when she thought about it…she was only half demon. Her heart would always betray her in the end. And she could hardly keep herself going for as long as she had been doing recently. She’d always had moments in her life where she’d broken down and let herself cry every now and again, just because she hated the world she was born into so much. She was weak for a demoness. Weak, weak, weak! She’d never admit this aloud either, but sometimes she just needed a shoulder to lean on. When she got back up, she’d always be able to support herself completely and go back to her ‘normal’ self. It wouldn’t matter much. But there were days like these…

Was she getting weaker by the day? She’d always been able to hide away her weakness in her heart when she was around people. Never before had she actually shown that side of her in front of someone. And Ferren, no less. Ferren, her enemy. Ferren, the person she least wanted to know she did have a weakness. Esme the Undefeatable as actually not-so-undefeatable after all. After a second of cursing every person she hated in her head, she released her tight grip on her hair and slackened a bit against the wall. She reached her hand up to her face and touched her cheek gently, her fingers coming away with a few wet droplets on them. “Why now? Why that moment?” Esme pulled her knees up close to her chest and hugged them there, burying her face in between them, her body shaking lightly. “I hate you, Ferren.” She whispered, her throat tight. “I hate you.”

[ I know... this didn't give you a lot to work with... sorry! ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Ferren ran a hand through his red hair with a groan. He should probably avoid Esme as best he could. She was trouble and it was obvious to nearly everyone. As long as his father wasn’t counted in the term ‘everyone’. He barely even noticed her. Barely even noticed Azazel half the time. He does what he wants, when he wants and listens to what he feels like listening to. You could say something and he’d conveniently hear what he needs to hear to help him do something. Sighing, Ferren gripped his shoulder, his nails digging in and drawing blood easily. He could feel the sticky liquid slide down his arm and drip onto the floor and he grunted before he shook his head and let his shoulder go, removing his nails from his flesh. Sighing, the man wondered how it was exactly that Esme was able to make him doubt himself and his father. He hadn’t doubted his father before and definitely not himself. Unless you count thinking that a half demon shouldn’t and probably couldn’t rule Hell, doubt. Then, yes, he doubted himself all the time. But never his father. Lucifer knew what was right and what was needed to keep everything in shape down here. He knew what to do. He had to.

Shaking his head, he cleared his thoughts. Now was not the time do think of this crap. He had to find Azazel and question him. Maybe he had kept certain information from Esme. Sure, she was his daughter, but Ferren knew that Lucifer had ordered Azazel to keep things from her when she was younger. There was no knowing if he had done the same now unless he questioned the second most powerful demon in Hell. Turning with a soft growl, he made his way towards where Azazel’s quarters were. He may be stronger than him, but he knew if he injured him, that Lucifer would have his head. Sometimes it pissed Ferren off that he couldn’t have anyone hurt him without them being killed or banished. Unless no one said anything. But most of the time, someone mentioned it to Lucifer. Mainly the maids around the place. Snorting at the thought of maids scurrying to the ruler to tell him his precious little son had been hit. It wasn’t like he couldn’t look after himself. Sure, one parent had been human. But his other parent was Lucifer. Even as a half demon, he was stronger than a lot of full blooded demons. Not that he seemed to realise that.

Suddenly, he could feel a weak spell. He paused and could tell it was to make something soundproof. Grunting in frustration, mainly from his wandering thoughts, he broke the spell immediately. Then he heard it. Crying. It was soft, but his sensitive ears picked up on it. Groaning quietly, he stepped to the door, opening it quietly. He saw Esme, huddle on the ground, shoulders shaking as she cried. Then she heard her say she hated him. Almost chuckling, he leaned against her door, folding his arms across his chest just as the little dragon crawled down and ran down the hallway, probably to find something to eat. The semidry blood on his arm felt uncomfortable and was starting to pull at his skin, but he ignored it. He watched her for another moment before he said, “They do say hate is the closest thing to love,” he blinked at her and then said, “I would’ve thought you’d despise me. Completely different from hate, more sinister,” his eyes narrowed slightly before they turned to the ceiling and then back to her. He tried to play it off, that the fact of seeing her upset made his gut twist. It wasn’t because it was her. No. It was because the sight of a woman upset, any woman, even one as annoying as Esme, made him feel the same way. Personally, he hated it. However, he knew, if she looked close enough, she’d see that worried look in his eyes he always held for an upset woman. Which made him slightly on edge. Having the thought of Esme thinking he’d be worried about her was not something he liked to think about.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:09 pm

Esme always hated crying. She was always so tired afterwards and felt like she wanted to do nothing but crawl under her blankets and cry some more. She could never accept the fact she was weak. Especially not like this. Could she not be strong all of the time? Even if her father was second best, he was constantly at the peak of whatever little power he had. He never cried. He never showed any sign of weakness. That was the only thing Esme liked about her father. The only thing that made it worth sticking around him. At least he’d never seen her cry, to her knowledge. No one had ever seen her cry, really. Because 1) she didn’t do it very often and 2) when she did she always used the enchantment she was using at that very moment. And of all people…why was it Ferren she had to be crying about? He wasn’t worth her tears! They were very small in quantity and she knew she shouldn’t be wasting them over some demon. Especially not one who was her enemy. Who had to be her enemy. She couldn’t have it any other way. She couldn’t, even if she’d wanted to (and she didn’t, of course), be his friend. Nothing. All they were was enemies. Not even acquaintances. Just enemies. It was destined to be that way and it was never going to change. She wouldn’t let it. She’d do everything within her power to make sure it did not happen. But then again…what was her power? Was she truly just weak? Did she have any power to begin with? Her primary weapon was her intelligence, but how far would that get her? Right in front of Lucifer’s throne, and then what? He was easily a thousand times stronger than her. Was everything truly so hopeless? Esme shook her head slightly, clenching her fists tightly, willing with all her heart that the tears would stop. That they would just stop.

When Esme had been wishing her tears would stop, she hadn’t had in mind what made them stop. When she heard a voice, a familiar voice, her head whipped up, her hair flying around her face. The tears stopped for a second as she stared, rather shocked, to see Ferren there. So! You’re the one that made me upset, you good for nothing scum, and then… Then you’re the first person to actually see me cry!? How dare you! Esme clenched her fists until her nails dug into her palm, drawing blood. A little less gracefully than intended, Esme got to her feet and stared at Ferren, a fire raging silently in her eyes. “I’m a demoness, not a monster,” she snapped quietly at his comment about him thinking she’d despise him instead of hate. She was a bit confused as to what to do with him. She noticed the dried blood but honestly could care less about it. She had the urge to throw the nearest thing to her at him, but she highly doubted she could trust her unstable emotions at the moment to have it just stop at that. Tears blurred her vision again and she whipped around, but not before having seen something in Ferren’s eyes. He looked…concerned. Why would he be worried about her? She wanted absolutely no worry or pity or anything from him, really. It wasn’t right. It wasn’t normal. It wasn’t safe. Esme crossed her arms over her chest and dug her fingernails into her arms. Invasion of privacy, that’s what this was. He’d caught her off-guard in one of her weaker moments. He probably had no idea he was the first person to see her cry…but then again if she told him it probably wouldn’t surprise him, either.

Esme closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath. She had to turn around and face him and tell him to buzz off. She had to turn around and stop crying and tell him he wasn’t wanted here. She needed to turn around and tell him to go away and stay away. That she didn’t want to see him. That she didn’t want his pathetic worry. That all she wanted was for him to leave her alone and let her undermine his father all by herself without him constantly getting in the way. Why was he even here, anyways? He wasn’t usually around this part of Hell… so what had he been planning on doing? He was most likely there to talk to her father…but it appeared he’d gotten something much different than what he’d been expecting. This was one of the only times in her life Esme was at a loss for words. She knew if she turned around she’d probably break down again. Just looking at him. It was enough. Just enough to shatter her resolve completely and she didn’t know how to set it in concrete fast enough. She felt like she was a rabbit being hunted by a wolf: hopeless. Helpless. Either way, right now, she had to turn around and face him. She could muster enough strength to keep the tears silent, but that was about it. Esme gritted her teeth together. How dare he. The only place she’d thought she’d been safe…had now been ‘broken into.’

Slowly, Esme turned around, her arms still crossed tightly across her chest, her hair covering one half of her face, the other shining slightly with tears. “Laugh if you want,” Esme said, not even bothering to try and sound like her strong, normal self. “Congratulations,” she said weakly, “You’re the first person to find out that Esme the Undefeatable isn’t actually undefeatable at all.” Esme shook her head and closed her eyes again, pausing for a second to keep more tears at bay. Right now, she didn’t hate him for him being him. She hated him for knowing. For knowing she wasn’t as strong as she could be. For knowing she did had weak points. For knowing she really was just a woman at heart. At least…half of her heart. But that was enough. “Forgive me, I don’t have your prize on hand. I’ll have to have someone deliver it shortly.” Esme slumped her shoulders in defeat and returned to her position huddled against the wall, pulling her knees up to her chest and burying her face. She bit her lip to keep the tears as silent as she could. Great. Just great. What a perfect day she was having. And it always seemed her ‘good days’ were always centered around Ferren. Why couldn’t he make life easy for her?
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:43 pm

He watched as Esme stood up on shaky legs, staring at him like he’d grown 2 extra heads. She told him that she was a demoness and not a monster and Ferren could help but to pretend to wonder if that was true. He shook his head a moment later with a soft grunt as the smell of blood hit him. He glanced down at where her hands were clenched so tightly she had drawn blood. He sighed and flicked his amber gaze back to the woman just as she spun away from him and crossed her arms over her chest. He cocked his head to the side before straightening himself from the door and taking a step towards her. However, thinking better of it, he stopped and simply watched her. He listened and waited to see if she would do anything. Though, the only thing he heard from her was the release of a shaky breath. His eyes narrowed slightly and he unfolded his arms and ran one through his hair, the other moving to rest on his hip. He had no idea what Esme might do any minute now. She leave shout at him, push him out the room, possibly aim something sharp at his forehead. He had no idea. She was one surprise after another, honestly. In some ways it intrigued him, in others, it made him want to run. Ferren wasn’t someone for surprises. Sure, that may be boring, but that was him. He liked a mystery, but not a surprise. Which made Esme someone he wasn’t entirely fond of.

Ferren sighed heavily before he froze as he saw her starting to turn around. Half her face was covered by her dark hair, but the other side of her face was wet from her tears. He stayed right where he was, barely even daring to move any part of himself. When she spoke, his eyes widened in shock at how weak she sounded. Who was Esme, really? Was she the strong, relentless woman from before, or this weak, vulnerable one in front of him now? He had no idea. Then she told him that he was the first to see her cry before she went on to say she didn’t have a prize for him. Growling in frustration, he strode over to her, gripped her shoulders and shook her gently, staring down at her. “Geez, Esme,” he said, exasperated and confused, “why would you ever think I would laugh at you?” he asked before he let her go and took a step back. “I don’t hate you. Not one bit. Sure, you can annoy me at times but that would never mean I would laugh at you when you’re hurt or upset, you already know I’m not a heartless person,” he watched her closely before running his hand through his hair again, in a gesture almost like uncertainty, “do you really think that little of me?” he asked, returning his gaze to the woman with a soft sigh.

“I’m sorry,” he said gently, “I shouldn’t have touched you like that,” he glanced down at the ground for a few seconds before he looked back at Esme. It kind of hurt to know that anybody could think that he was the type of person to laugh at someone’s misfortune. He’d never do that. Lucifer would. But Ferren was nothing like his father. Not really, anyway. Maybe he was in some ways, but not in the heartless area. He was stubborn and had one hell of a temper when it flared up, like his father, but that was about it. From what he could tell, anyway. He was mostly like his human mother. A human woman who tried their best to keep the peace with whatever she could. A gentle soul. Ferren knew he was basically his mother through and through and though that was a terribly bad thing for a demon such as himself and his status, he couldn’t help it. That was just him. Shaking his head, Ferren focused on Esme before he scratched the back of his neck. “Look,” he said with a sigh, “if there is something I can try and do to help you with anything, I will. Even if you want me to try and figure out a way to get you to succeed the throne without me being killed or harmed in any way, I’ll do it,” he watched he before he took a few steps back, giving Esme her space.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Esme hated to see that look on his face. Hated to know that he’d seen her like this…hated to know he’d now have to doubt who she really was. Even she didn’t know how she really was at this point. Perhaps the two “sides” of here were actually little more than just two halves of her. She wasn’t two completely different people…she was one, very complex, very strong yet very vulnerable, woman. Demoness. Not a monster…never. Just a demoness who’d never been brought up with the warmth of a mother. Just the relentlessness of a father…and when she grew old enough, one who backed off and showed how weak he truly was. Made her hate who she was, all because he was okay with being the weak one. Maybe if her mother had at least raised her for a little bit of her life, she’d have learned to be more content. Esme inwardly slapped herself back into shape. It was no one else’s fault but her own. Sure, her father had played a large factor in it, but she had been the one who had decided she needed to prove herself to the world. And why had she chosen to do the impossible? She knew it was impossible… One, she was a woman. All demonesses were weaker than demons. It was just a known fact. Two, she was only half a demon! So, she was as much weaker as a demoness was a demon, except even that was halved. So…really, from day one, she’d had no chance. And from day one, she’d known it, too. Esme made a small shocked noise when Ferren’s hands gripped her shoulders. She didn’t know whether to stay put or to slap him, and ended up just staying still.

Esme sighed a little. She knew he wasn’t heartless. She knew Ferren was probably the most heartfelt demon she knew. She’d probably never admit that it was part of why she admired him (another thing she’d never admit out loud), but it was true. She liked him that way…even if she hated him for other reasons. And when she thought about it, she knew she couldn’t say she hated him. Not truly. Perhaps in her mind, most definitely, but if she was forced to sit down and actually think about it…she knew she didn’t hate him. She just disliked him because he confused her. As already stated, she hated that feeling. She’d always wanted her life mapped out before her so she knew what was going on at all times. That was probably why she had decided to take on a big task. It would take up her time, her concentration…everything. Taking over Hell would be guaranteed to map out her life for her. Anyways, she’d already made plans and arrangements and carried them out to the best of her ability, even if she knew in the end she’d fail. She wondered if everyone – well, everyone that was aware of what she was doing, that is – that was aware of her plans knew it as much as she did. Did Ferren? He, of all people, probably knew the impossibility of it all. After all, Lucifer was his father. Few knew him better than Ferren, and even then she didn’t know how much Ferren really knew about his father. Esme had found out everything of importance about hers… Slowly, Esme replied quietly, “I know you’re not.” She didn’t meet his gaze, stepping back a couple of steps when he let go of her. At his question, she looked over at him with a bit uncomfortably, “No…” she whispered softly, “Not really.” What else could I have said? How else can I protect myself than pushing other people away? Why can’t you hate me, Ferren? You’re going to make it so much harder…aren’t you? Whether you mean to or not… Why can’t you just hate me, stupid man? I don’t want anyone to even…not dislike me. It’s bad. Very bad. I can’t let anyone get close to me. If I have to, I swear to God above I’ll hurt you so badly that you’ll hate me for sure… Esme paused in her thoughts, But I’d never truly be able to do that, either, would I? Damn you.

Esme just shook her head softly when he apologized. She didn’t care what he did. Of course there were boundaries, but if he felt the need to try and…shake some sense into her or whatever, she could care less. She didn’t need anyone feeling sorry for doing something to her. She’d had worse happen. Esme turned sideways a bit so she didn’t have to make eye contact with Ferren, rubbing her arms as if she were cold, some blood rubbing off from her palm onto her arm, but she didn’t care. At least now the tears had stopped. She didn’t feel any stronger, but the tears had stopped. That was always a plus. Her eyes widened a bit at what he next said. She turned her head to look at him and blinked a few times. Was he being serious? Really? Or was he just…? No, of course not… But…really? Esme stared at him for a few more seconds, her thoughts running back and forth. He was ignorant to think that could happen without one of them getting hurt. It just wasn’t possible. When she thought about it, too, she would be content if at least people didn’t see her for her father. Didn’t see her as weak, like him. But then again, wasn’t that really was? She stiffened and shook the thoughts out of her had. Bad time to be thinking of such things. But the fact that Ferren would offer something like that… It did make her feel…happy, daresay. No one ever bothered to help her with anything (mainly because she pushed them away). But if she let him help her, that meant she was going to have to be close to someone who had admitted to not hating her! That was bad news for her. “You really ought to hate me, you know?” She said quietly, walking over to her bed and sitting on the edge of it, her gaze fixed on the floor. “It isn’t wise not to.”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Ferren watched Esme closely, noticing every small movement she made, every shaky breath she inhaled or exhaled. It may sound creepy, but he was focused on her and her alone, like every time he’d was being even remotely serious with someone, which was rather out of character for the half demon. As Esme stepped back, he frowned slightly, though he couldn’t say he could blame her. He’d probably do the same if he had been an emotional wreck and someone he didn’t overly like came up and shook him around. He knew he wouldn’t be too impressed. And yet, all Esme did was step away, no lashing out, not even a glare like he expected of the demoness. She kept on surprising him. Not something he was too keen about, but she was also a mystery to him. One he was determined to figure out. So no matter what she threw at him – literally or not – he would persist until he figured out who she really was. He knew there was more to her then she let on. That was obvious by her drastic change in character from her usual self, to this self standing before him. He would make her crack, make her show him her true self that hid behind the tough, feisty exterior. Maybe he was foolish to try, maybe it would just be fruitless, but he’d try as hard as he could and only if he came up empty on all accounts, he’d give up. But he knew he’d succeed, that was just him. He was good at mysteries.

Giving a soft smile when she said she knew he wasn’t heartless, Ferren ran a hand over his arm, his dragon like amber eyes studying the woman for a moment longer before he glanced around her room. There wasn’t really anything that seemed to catch his attention. Which wasn’t what he expected. He was expecting… Actually, he didn’t really know what he expected. Just not what he saw. Returning his gaze back to Esme, he rested a hand on his hip, the other hanging by his side as he waited to see if Esme would say or do anything else. He wasn’t too sure what he should do after that little act of his. Stay, or go? However, when she shook her head after his apology, he cocked his head to the side, in an almost curious gesture. A smile spread across his features as he saw her eyes widen at his offer, wondering what she would say in response. When she turned her head to look at him, blinking, seeming to wonder if he was telling the truth and the man just gave a nod. He was serious. He would help her find a way to the throne. He didn’t want it. Wanted nothing to do with it. And if Esme thought she could handle all that responsibility, he’d give it to her willingly.

His smile vanished, however, when she said he ought to hate her. A frown formed swiftly as he watched her walk to her bed, sitting on the edge of, staring at the ground like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Then she said it wasn’t wise not to hate her. He groaned with a sigh, running a hand through his hair for the millionth time that day. He watched the woman for a moment longer and took a step back. “You know what, Esme?” he said rather venomously, making sure to catch her attention, so she’d look at him. “You might be right,” he paused, lifting his head slightly, “but it’s not wise for a demon to be kind to others, either, is it? But I am. I’m not a very wise man, am I?” he grinned widely, staring at the woman with a light chuckle.

(could've been better, but I figured you just wanted it up haha )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Slowly – very slowly – Esme was making relative peace with the fact that Ferren had seen her crying. After all, how long could one person pretend to be someone they really weren’t? It wasn’t as if Esme didn’t believe she was the strong woman she put a ‘front’ up for, but she knew that wasn’t the only person she was – and that’s where her game of pretend came in. She never let other people see her weaker side because, she supposed now, as she thought upon it, she was afraid people would judge her. Demons and demonesses judged her already, but they judged her in the way she wanted to be judged in – they judged her based on being overly-ambitious and rambunctious and a troublemaker. She didn’t want to be judged on being weak. That’s the one thing she didn’t want to be judged on. She was half tempted to ask Ferren what his thoughts on the matter were, but she bit her tongue. Knowing he was there, studying her every move, every action, every word, body movement…that was a bit unsettling. What could be going through his mind while she sat here on her bed, staring at her fingertips, wondering what to say next? Esme sighed and ran her hand through her wavy hair, shaking it loose from its tangles before resting her hand on her shoulder, head tilted slightly as she stared at the wall.

Suddenly, she wondered something she’d never really wondered before: what would her mother do if she were in this situation? Her mother had always been obedient – tell her something once and she’d do it. Or so Esme had been told. She’d never met the woman who’d given birth to her, seeing as her mother had died in childbirth. Her father had told her on many occasions ‘why can’t you be more like your mother?’ It never bothered Esme, but she wondered if she ever reacted to situations like her mother did…and was this one of those times. She felt that, usually, right now, she’d be throwing things at Ferren and shouting at the top of her lungs to get him to get out of her room. She didn’t want people getting the wrong idea, after all. But then again, who was going to see him in here with her? Not even her father came into her bedroom unless it was urgent, and that rarely ever happened. Esme shook her head and got off of the bed, dropping her hand from her shoulder to her side. Although she hated the idea she’d just gotten…she was going to have to go through with it. But before she could get a word out, Ferren started talking again, in a tone that sparked that ‘old’ Esme in her and made her want to snap right back. She looked over at him, raising her eyebrows when he continued. Although she couldn’t remember the last time she’d genuinely laughed, she knew she did right them.

“No, hardly a wise man at all,” Esme said with a small smile, but it faded when she got her mind back on track. “Now,” she said, turning to face Ferren. She reached into her dress and pulled out the map from earlier. “I’ve officially decided.” Esme slapped the closed piece of parchment against her other hand. “We’re going to figure out why there’s strychnine in hell. I’ve already told you my father said it was used in the first war, so I think it’s time to find out what your daddy-dearest is planning with this. I don’t know how much you know about herbs and poisons and the like, but I’ve read tons of books – don’t ask why – and here’s what I know: strychnine can kill a half-breed with the right dosage. Meaning, you could die. Also, its odor can be easily disguised and is hard to tell unless it’s straight, like it was in the vial back in the study.” Esme paced back and forth, pulling forth anything she knew about strychnine. “Also, it’s tasteless. So if you can disguise the odor and put it in food or drink, you’ll never know you’re taking it until it’s too late. I’ve heard that angels can taste it, but, we are, unfortunately – or not so unfortunately – angels, so we wouldn’t know.” Esme took a breath and came to ‘attention,’ flipping open the map. “I want you to help me. You said you were willing to help me, and I don’t want your help on the whole taking over hell thing – I’ll get there through my own merit, I promise you that – but help me now because if your father is planning another war it’s going to affect you more than it’s going to affect me.” Esme walked over to her vanity and slammed the map down on it, one of her necklaces of bones falling from the vanity and onto the floor, however she ignored it. She was in her work mode now and nothing could interrupt her. “Help me out here. I’ve never been into any of these rooms so I wouldn’t know which is which. However! Strychnine would be most likely found in the laboratories nearest to the prison cells. If Lucifer is trying to gather information, it’d be from outsiders, not the people inside hell. He already knows everything we do, and more, so prisoners would be who he’s torturing. We need to find the location with the perfect conditions. I’m thinking somewhere with a laboratory and a torture chamber surrounding a couple of prison cells. I don’t know if that’s on this map, but it’s got to be somewhere…I just need your help finding it.”

[ It was good. I am very glad that it’s up! Let’s get this show on the road! When exactly is Esme going to find that philosopher’s stone type thing that she procures and Lucifer ends up using the strychnine on her? I can be okay with pacing, but in this instance I don’t know how much we can put in between this and that, considering we haven’t worked out minor details, only major. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum