Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rê¢rµï†ê

Go down

Rê¢rµï†ê Empty Rê¢rµï†ê

Post by → Tue May 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=%7BAbout%20Your%20Character%7D&name=Catwalk
Rê¢rµï†ê Hair-high-heels-hot-pretty-Favim.com-183494
Rê¢rµï†ê Alone-america-america-style-brunette-cute-Favim.com-341917
Rê¢rµï†ê Alargador-anchor-black-and-white-bmx-boy-Favim.com-408461
Rê¢rµï†ê Alargador-anchor-black-and-white-bmx-boy-Favim.com-415027
Rê¢rµï†ê Alargador-anchor-black-and-white-bmx-boy-Favim.com-403050
Rê¢rµï†ê Cute-girl-photography-skate-board-Favim.com-264377_large
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=Nyomai%20Leigh-Anne%20Waterson&name=SAMARN__
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=Age&name=dali____
" I'm 19 years young."
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=Gender&name=dali____
" Don't be a f*****g idiot and ask me dumbass questions."
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=Personality&name=dali____
" Sure, I have a bad attitude. I'm loud and arrogant. However, at heart. However, I am in indeed a very loyal friend who doesn't take s***. I'm say it how it is and not afraid to snap back and tell someone to shut the f*** up. I'm a rather crude girl with a foul mouth. Will bite back if provoked, even if I know you are doing it on purpose. I will not stand back and just watch someone be beat up, either. I'll will step in and throw a punch.I have been in more then one fight and sent quite a few to hospital. I'm a walking contradiction, has a foul mouth and likes to fight."
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=History&name=dali____
"Not important, nobody knows. Don't expect to be the first."
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=What%20They%20Went%20to%20Jail%20For?&name=dali____
" I have went too jail for successive murder and assault, quite a few times. I'm known as the Shadowed Assassin."
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=Talent(s)%20or%20Skill(s)&name=dali____
" Cold. Calculating. Merciless. Arrogant. Rebellious. Philosophical. Atheistic. Heartless killer. Can turn emotions on and off like a switch. Doesn't care about anything or anyone, will kill without hesitation and regrets. My heart is cold, and I could careless what you call me, I'll kill you within a split second. I'm known for my cunning, stealthily and quick reflexes which makes me a dangerous assassin. I'm no one to f*** with. I do not trust, nor do I forgive. I love the feeling watching people in pain. There's nothing more I want then to make people's lives a living, breathing hell. I'm a walking contradiction, I'm the absolute devil within no limits and expectations "
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=Weaknesses&name=dali____
" Loosing someone I love or remembering the past in my darkest times."
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=Family&name=dali____
" It's obvious that I have no family now that my Aunt and Uncle have given up on me, and my parents left me when I was born."
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=Crush&name=dali____
" Whoever can handle me, then so be it. But I feel had for someone who likes me. I'm like the walking contradiction."
Rê¢rµï†ê Create.php?text=Theme%20Song&name=dali____
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sEhy-RXkNo0
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum