Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ƸӁƷ ϐϑϯϯεяϝʅɨεƨ ƸӁƷ {Looking for a bad boy}

Go down

ƸӁƷ ϐϑϯϯεяϝʅɨεƨ ƸӁƷ {Looking for a bad boy} Empty ƸӁƷ ϐϑϯϯεяϝʅɨεƨ ƸӁƷ {Looking for a bad boy}

Post by → Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:11 pm

ƸӁƷ ϐϑϯϯεяϝʅɨεƨ ƸӁƷ {Looking for a bad boy} Couple-cute-liam-miley-cyrus-the-last-song-Favim.com-231218_large
- - - - ɢɩɴɢеʀ | ᴋеɴɑ | ϐσ }
" ɪ ʆɪνɇ ɪɴ ɑ ᾧøɾʃȡ ɍʋʅʅ øɍ ͻσɱρІεϯε ɑɴʠ טπͼɾ ƨɪʅеŋͻе "

ƸӁƷ ϐϑϯϯεяϝʅɨεƨ ƸӁƷ {Looking for a bad boy} Girl-orange-hair-photography-Favim.com-454511_large

<| All These Little Things |>

N.i.c.k.n.a.m.e
" Gingy or Gin."
A.g.e
" I'm 19
What about you?"

G.e.n.d.e.r
" I'm a fe without the [s]male[/s]."
B.o.d.y - M.o.d.i.f.i.c.a.t.i.o.n.s
" I have none."

ƸӁƷ ϐϑϯϯεяϝʅɨεƨ ƸӁƷ {Looking for a bad boy} Cute-girl-hair-photography-Favim.com-487628_large

<| Seeing Me Eye-To-Eye |>

S.t.r.e.n.g.t.h.s
" Running and upper body strength."
W.e.a.k.n.e.s.s.e.s
" Swimming and reading lips."
D.i.s.o.r.d.e.r.s?
" I'm deaf."

ƸӁƷ ϐϑϯϯεяϝʅɨεƨ ƸӁƷ {Looking for a bad boy} Fuck-you-girl-hair-nice-photography-Favim.com-450466

<| Pealing Off The Mask |>

P.e.r.s.o.n.a.l.i.t.y
I live in a World of total Silence

" I may be deaf but that doesn't stop me from accomplishing things. I try my best to understand what people are trying to tell me, though I can't hear them I'll read lips. My disability hasn't made me turn my life around, I've always wanted to be a singer. and even if I can't hear myself fully, others can. I've been told time from time to send in a request but I never do. There's some things out there that can set me off, like people giving me dirty looks. Knowing I can't hear them, they will talk about me non-stop. But I can detect that they are, only because of their features and how their looking at me. Sometimes it will set me off, but then it won't. I don't give bullies the satisfaction, all they want is attention. I am very kind with a gentle and fragile heart, I will help anyone in need but they have to be compassionate enough to come up to me and ask me for help, I won't just throw myself out there to help them they have to make an advantage to do that themselves. I won't talk unless spoken too, well signaled too. Other than that, I'm a pretty nice and calm, collective girl when you get to know me."

H.i.s.t.o.r.y
" All I have to say is this. I've lived in a silent world all my life, the only thing I really remember if that my father left me on the front steps of my mom's porch when was 3."
A.p.p.e.a.r.a.n.c.e(In words)
" I'll get back to you on that..."
D.O.B?
" October 14th, 1994."
B.o.r.n - W.h.e.r.e?
" I was born and raised in Ireland."
A.c.c.e.n.t.s
" I have the most richest, angelic Irish accent."

ƸӁƷ ϐϑϯϯεяϝʅɨεƨ ƸӁƷ {Looking for a bad boy} Beautiful-girl-monett-orange-photography-Favim.com-159356_large

<| Love Is A Drug |>

R.e.l.a.t.i.o.n.s.h.i.p - S.t.a.t.u.s
" Single."
C.r.u.s.h
" Nope."
D.a.t.i.n.g - W.h.o?
" No one."
Y.o.u.r - E.x's
" I don't have any for I never dated anyone."

<| Anything Else |>

O.t.h.e.r

ƸӁƷ ϐϑϯϯεяϝʅɨεƨ ƸӁƷ {Looking for a bad boy} Girl-hair-orange-photography-Favim.com-363700
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down