Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I-I.. I Feel Like A Monster {R/M} {Open}

2 posters

Go down

I-I.. I Feel Like A Monster {R/M} {Open} Empty I-I.. I Feel Like A Monster {R/M} {Open}

Post by → Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:31 pm

I-I.. I Feel Like A Monster {R/M} {Open} Beyond_the_pale_by_xpanikx-d4prtt8

{Atreyu's Speech}

" No! No! Please, spare me!"

The wolf backed away, tripping over his own paws as he tried to flee from Atreyus. The massive blood-stained white beast who stood like a skyscraper at the height of 10.5 hands tall, towered over this pitiful excuse for a male. White, specked blood shot red orbs, blue glowing just beyond the red coloring. Not leaving the brute's as he watches in shame at the scared male. Everyone who saw him was afraid, and this males luck was turned around when he threatened Atreyu. It was time for this male to die, and Atreyu will have a fun time killing him too. Halting when the scrawny black male that was shivering with fear whom about fell off a cliff edge, not noticing he was going to when tiny specks of rocks began to break and crumble from the enormous white males weight. Each paw step he took towards the black male only made the rocks crease from the pressure and start to ripple.

" Pllease! I-I have a children a family! Please, noo-!"

The male was cut off by one quick swipe from Atreyu's massive paw, taking his head clean off his shoulders and soaring through the sky until gravity took it's course. Sending the head of the brute tumbling down the rocky cliff side. Atreyu huffed, clearing his throat right before he lightly tapped the rest of the males body off the edge and watching as it vanished within the river that separated the two lands apart. Stepping back onto grass, the beast shook with rage and power he possessed before turning to stalk off back into the darkness of his home. The safe haven of the shadows enclosing around him, swallowing him up and with that he was gone. The echoing voice of the male he had just killed stung in his ear drums, though he didn't care. A caring soul wouldn't have done such a thing, but he sold his soul to the Devil, God was to slow. Atreyu worshiped no one, he was his own God, known throughout the land by "Satan's Spawn" or "The Walking Devil". He really doesn't care about names, knowing that he was rightfully known as Atreyu, and will always be called that.

Atreyu walked days on end, feeling like weeks, and he still hasn't ended up anywhere besides surrounded by trees and mountains. Not every fond of where he was at the moment, he quickened his pace to wind up on someone's territory. Snaking his head up, he gathered in the scent of the pack and snarled with annoyance. Rounding his shoulders, as if he could care less in which he didn't. Resuming on with his journey to Highway to Hell, as he called it. The sun faded and it became night, his coat dimmed from the stained blood that he kept on his fur pelt to indicate the many kills he had done, the lives he had taken and the souls he had damaged. Though of course he would bath in rivers but the blood would never come off, no matter what he tried to rid of the scarlet coloring on his pelt. But Atreyu didn't mind, at least he had no scars, for no wolf has come close to touch him without ending their life with one single blow and that was it. Anyone who stepped up to him found out that it was a bad idea in the end.
The massive brute took his stance by a cave, tilting his head he growled and took a paw step in, the ground shook some beneath him. Sleep taking over this beast of nature, and he soon feel under a light/deep sleep beside a rock. Laying his crown on the tip of his large paws and curling his tail that barely even covered his entire body, close to him. Ears pricked upward to sense any vibration or sound around him so he could attack without warning if need be.

Word Count: 667
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

I-I.. I Feel Like A Monster {R/M} {Open} Empty Re: I-I.. I Feel Like A Monster {R/M} {Open}

Post by → Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Bump?
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

I-I.. I Feel Like A Monster {R/M} {Open} Empty Re: I-I.. I Feel Like A Monster {R/M} {Open}

Post by Kµr淋 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 pm

(Can I post tomorrow? I'll make her bio as well.)
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Yeah of course.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:28 pm

I-I.. I Feel Like A Monster {R/M} {Open} She_wolf_by_talalt-d460x1p
I-I.. I Feel Like A Monster {R/M} {Open} Create.php?text=Kaori&name=JandaRomantic

Blood showered over the she-wolf, dousing her neck and head with the sticky, crimson colored substance. Kaori winced, but kept her jaws firmly locked. Her prey's struggling was gradually fading. The elk kicked weakly, its eyes rolling back to look at her before the life slipped from its body. Kaori loosened her jaws, whispering the few words gratitude before stepping back. Her pack erupted in howls and barks of delight. The she wolf set her shoulders back, puffed out her chest and surveyed them with a gleam in her eye. She had taken it down. By herself. She could feed her pack now. Dipping her head, she signaled them to eat. Blood from the torn neck of the beast was starting to drip into her eyes, and as the wolves started to tear into the elk's hide, Kaori excused herself. She loped from the feeding grounds, paws hitting the ground with rythmic thumps. Violet eyes were alight with happiness. Kaori had proven herself tonight. She had taken down a full grown, healthy elk on her own. It had earned her a high rank, and a deep gash along her rib cage, but she didn't feel the wound. Excitement numbed her. There was no being a loner any more. She could have a mate, friends, respect. It was everything she had ever wanted. Kaori whined with vivacity, and could hardly keep her entire body from quavering as she ran.

The river greeted her with a roar, white water splashing up into a misty spray that showered over her. Kaori put her paws into a more shallow, calm part. Her reflection rippled. She looked down, a delighted expression on her features. Kaori saw a normal fae now. Not a scarred outcast. She had a place. She ignored the nagging sensation inside, the feeling that went against everything she had just done in the past day. Being in a pack meant being restricted, having to follow and obey. Was it worth it? Kaori had wanted this all her life, and now that she had it, she didn't want it. No, it was what she wanted, and she would keep it. Washing away her doubt with the brumal water. Her coat darkened, and shivers started to run up and down her spine. The water washed the blood from her face, its strong current buffeting her muzzle and making her teeth ache. Kaori surfaced with a gasp, panting and climbing out of the river. Water droplets flew as she shook out her copper colored coat. A slight wind slid through her fur, biting into her skin. Grumbling, Kaori took off, taking a detour. The sun was setting. She needed time to think anyway. Would they understand that? Would they worry? Kaori wasn't sure, but as darkness settled, she started to care less and less.

A tang of old blood flooded her nostrils, and Kaori stopped, arrested in her tracks. It couldn't of been her. The blood on her had been fresh, and she had gotten most of it off. This was faint, but there. A snarl stuck in her throat as she followed the scent, and let it out when she lost the trail. Frustration rose in her chest, and Kaori whirled, slashing a young tree with her claws. Her emotions were one big jumble, sending different signals and putting her into a dangerous mood. "Why don't you just get out here and show yourself..." Kaori hissed. She didn't really know if anyone was there or not, but her irritation clouded her judgement. Sighing softly, Kaori set her weight on the tree, feeling it bend slightly as it supported her. She had to calm down a bit before she returned.
(This has got to be the worst post I have ever made. Excuse its suckiness.)
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 pm

{I will reply back when I can have my computer back}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:22 pm

(I'll reply tm)
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down