Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e {Remake of Durnal's bio}

Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e  {Remake of Durnal's bio} Empty Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e {Remake of Durnal's bio}

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Name ;
Durnal.
Age ;
Four years and three months.
Gender ;
Male. Duh.
Parents ;
Father is Talon, the great Alpha of Blizzard Pack. Mother is a blood-thirsty killer.
Siblings ;
One younger brother. His name is Blaze.
Personality ;
A strong and brave Alpha. Durnal is wiser than most, and his fighting skills are above and beyond phenomonal. He is a good hunter, and a smart Leader. Durnal doesn't often use violence to solve a problem, but when it comes to a fight, he doesn't back down and is merciless. Durnal has never purposely lashed out to one of his pack members. He is dominant and quite thoughtful. Durnal is one true Leader.
History ;
Durnal was abused by his mother, even at the age of a newborn. Durnal trained with his brother and other pups to who would become the next Alpha, as many know, Durnal won. Durnal was given a red and black beaded necklace by his father, Talon. Soon after that, when Durnal was 6 months old, Talon was murdered. After that, Durnal took one last moment with his pack then left at the age of 10 months. Durnal lived as a loner for most of his life. But now Durnal has a pack, a beautiful mate, and of course, his beloved pups and brother. That was just to make a long story short.
Appearance ;
Durnal stands at the height of 5'9, and his body is bulky, and massive. Durnal's pelt is a dark black color, blacker than any others. His eyes are a depth-less emerald green, and he wears a red and black beaded necklace. His muscle and size outranks many wolves. Durnal may look all cuddly to the ones he loves, but to enemies, Durnal is an assassin that nobody would want to even come close to. Although, Durnal is a very handsome brute.
Rank ;
Alpha Male (Leader)
Pack ;
Storm Pack.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down