Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Topic [Can range from G to PG-13 and only one person can post with me please :)]

Go down

My First Topic [Can range from G to PG-13 and only one person can post with me please :)] Empty My First Topic [Can range from G to PG-13 and only one person can post with me please :)]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Blaze

The breeze in the forest lightly blew my mane to my withers. I was trotting through the forest enjoying the lush trees and moist winds. The squeaks and coos from the creatures in the trees pleased me. This is the perfect place to be I thought with a happy whinny. I felt a surge of energy through me at that moment and broke out into a full power gallop. The trees blurring past me and the leaves kicking up behind me. I slowed until I stopped at a small pond. I began to drink the cool water alert for any sounds.

Back to top Go down

My First Topic [Can range from G to PG-13 and only one person can post with me please :)] Empty Re: My First Topic [Can range from G to PG-13 and only one person can post with me please :)]

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:13 pm

I am accustomed to a life of freedom. It is only in my nature to grow uneasy. But even in the shadows I pick my way through the trees carefully. It is a little to hot for my liking and I'm feeling irritable. However, my day only seems to grow even more trying once I see another horse, possibly a stallion drinking the water from a small, clear pond. I'm thirsty and I want to be alone, but I'm curious so I decide to let my presence be known. I kick off into a brisk trot and approach this other horse from the opposite side of the pound and allow my image to reflect on the water's surface. My red coat is damp and shining, and my ears flick forward. I wait...

(I did not know what you wanted, but I'm using my Arabian stallion named Flame.)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down