Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lone Virgin In Heat (R, open)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Lone Virgin In Heat (R, open) Empty A Lone Virgin In Heat (R, open)

Post by LustfulFaery Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:37 am

A Lone Virgin In Heat (R, open) Horse_Gallery_Pinto_1040x940

The young filly snorted softly as she grazed in the meadow, the lush grass tickling her muzzle as she moved her head from side to side to find the sweetest tasting grass. The midday sun warmed her pelt and she felt her body relaxing as the sound of the nearby stream filled her ears, drowning out all other sounds but the trees rustling in the breeze.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was alone, had been for several days now, having lost sight of the last herd in the middle of the night during a storm which scared me and forced me to find cover - which ended up being a forest so thick I was turned around at each turn and soon found my mind confused. Stumbling onto the clearing, I had let go of all worries I never knew were there and trotted into the clearing, enjoying the feel of fresh spring grass beneath my hooves. For hours now I had spent my time grazing, drinking the fresh cool water from the stream, and rolling in the grass. But with each passing hour I had become more restless as a strange sensation stirred between my hind legs and growing to the base of my tail. No matter how much sweet grass I ate, or how much fresh water I drank, the feeling just kept building, until now, where every time I pass water my body fills with the strange sensation, forcing my head to droop towards the ground and my legs to spread as tail is moved to the side, and I hold this new position long after the last drop falls to the ground and my body is left feeling restless.
LustfulFaery
LustfulFaery
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

A Lone Virgin In Heat (R, open) Empty Re: A Lone Virgin In Heat (R, open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:57 am

Rolland pranced through the forest, doing in between a Spanish walk, and a normal trot. He held his head high, nostrils flared. He was trying to find his favorite scent, a mare's heat scent. They were always stupid and came here when they were in heat, and always ended up getting forced. Which to Rolland's hoping, was gonna happen here. He shook his huge as he caught trace of the scent. It was from a young mare, never before bred. He trotted to find the scent's beginning. He finally saw her, a small paint. He watched her for a while, to see if she was relaxed. She certainly was, besides her restlessness. This might be fun, he thought. He trotted up to her, with a liquid looking motion. He bowed a deep bow, then straightened up. "Hello miss. Can I be of any assistance to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 pm

(May I join? I would love to add some drama to your topic with a stallion of mine.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Sure I don't care.!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LustfulFaery Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:29 pm

(OOC: sure you may, it'll be interesting. Might I ask that pictures be posted of both horses, please, to better make my replies)

As the sounds of an equine approaching met my ears, I lifted my glaze slowly to see if they would pass or not. Finding in my sight another strangely coloured 'quine, a soft snort was given in welcome as my head left the sweet grass I had been enjoying. Chewing the mouthful slowly, my eyes studied his form as he trotted towards me and ended his welcome with a bow of his head. Swallowing the grass, a soft squeal was given in reply as I moved around him, wondering how it was that he had a similar mismatched coat to mine. My eyes roamed his body, from his ears to his tail, and as the breeze blew his scent to my quivering nostrils, a soft snort and a slight nip to his withers were given as I stood there, alert and interested in this stallion before me. Realising he had spoken, a soft blush came to rest on my cheeks. "Greetings to you. My name is Chino, may I ask what yours is?"
LustfulFaery
LustfulFaery
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 pm

(OK I'll have to do some searching for his bio though, he hasn't been used for like a year.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 pm

(OK found him, he was one of my first characters. I don't think He ever got a topic, lol. I'll have to fix up his bio before I can rp with him. https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7753-gust-a-bad-boy )

Back to top Go down

Post by LustfulFaery Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:53 pm

OOC:: bwahahah that's a skeleton of a bio Razz but just start whenever, the picture's there and the personality you can flesh out as we RP
LustfulFaery
LustfulFaery
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 pm

(Noooo! It didn't post. Sad. REPOSTING!!)
"Nice to meet you, I'm Rolland." I gazed at her, taking in her coat, and her eyes. I glanced longingly at her rump. She was in heat, and my tool twitched wanting her. I slowly blew through my nose. I lowered my head to graze the sweet grass, my ears flicking all around, at every sound. I snorted as a ladybug crawled on my muzzle. I wasn't much of a forcer, but when I did, mares said it was the best experience they had ever had. I again lost my gaze to looking at her rump, my nostrils quivering at her scent.
(My other post was much longer, SORRY No )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:02 pm

(Yea, I was new back then to rping so don't expect much. I had been looking for another but no luck so fingered Jake could have his first rp, lol. I finished editing him.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Ok, someone else's turn to post now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LustfulFaery Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:10 pm

OOC: it's fine that the reply is short, next time do a copy of the text as a back up, had that happen a few times too D: and the link isn't the one directly to the picture? it redirects to tumblr

Taking cue from his movements, my muzzle lowered towards the sweet grass as I began to graze. My tail swished at a fly that lazily landed on my rump and flew off again. The warmth of the sun and the soothing sounds of the bubbling stream nearby soon had my body relaxed and my eyes half closed, enjoying the serenity and quiet of this little clearing. Thoughts buzzed through my mind, wondering who this stallion was and why he was staying so close to me, but soon even my mind was quiet as I enjoyed another's company in the sweet silence that surrounded us.

OOC: also, she won't have to be forced if he plays his cards right. She's literally so relaxed right now he could just start grooming her or something to test her reaction out and she'd be fine. Just saying Razz
LustfulFaery
LustfulFaery
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:18 pm

(Ok, and the pics the one of the buckskin paint running a little ways down.)
I bring my head up and yawn. My nostrils quiver, as she moves her tail. " So who exactly are you?" I ask, trying to gain her trust. I nuzzle her neck, and groom her withers, making circular movements with my teeth. The wind had begun to blow, and I heard thunder in the distance. I smelled the air, besides her heat scent, I smelt rain. I quivered in anticipation. My grooming became easily more hard, and pleasurable. I was trying to get to her. If her body agreed with my tactics, I would have her in a few moments. I started grooming lower, now in the middle of her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by LustfulFaery Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 pm

OOC:: there's two pics of horses running >.< as it's the overo tag, it comes up with this and this

My attention is drawn to him as he speaks, and I am about to answer his question when I feel his teeth at my withers and a soft nicker escapes my lips as the feeling beneath my tail begins to build up once more. As his teeth move further down my back towards my rump, a desire to pass water crosses my mind and I find my body moving of its own accord, hind legs spreading, tail lifting and moving to the side, and finally the strong scent of urine fills the air as I give a soft squeal, feeling a throbbing deep within. "M-my name's....Chino..." is the breathless reply given to his question.
LustfulFaery
LustfulFaery
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:30 pm

A large frame stood in the shadow's of the trees surrounding him, he snorted quietly. He had golden looking buckskin coat with some white splotches on his belly. His mane and tail were a dark brown almost black, both very long and unkempt. His left eye was blue and his right a dark unforgiving brown. He flicked his long forelock off his face revealing a white blaze. His head was medium length with big jaw and a roman nose. His neck was thick and wide but not to much for his massive body, he has large shoulder muscles and ass. He isn't very lengthy or fast but his barrel isn't fat. He has a smooth chest with no V and in conclusion to his looks he has poor confirmation but still handsome.

The stud smelt the air and began trotting to hopefully his next unlucky victim, his massive feathered hooves raising up at turn then smashing back down onto the dry earth below hoof. He flicked his tail at a horsefly knocking it off after only two rough smacks. His nostrils flared as he took in the sweet heat smell, his massive dick's head poking out. He broke into a choppy gallop picking up pace as he rushed though the thin woods swerving around trees and jumping the occasional log on the ground. His mane bounced slanted backwards wildly. His tail was flagging out behind him with beautiful grace.

As the stallion slowed to a walk he could see the mare all alone, he smirked *Perfect* he thought wickedly. As he went to reveal himself from the looming trees a stud came out to her. He halted snorting loudly to himself, he took a moment to think about this. He then reared letting out a fierce whinny, he decided today he wasn't going to just go find another mare. Landing with a decent thud he shook his mane.

Rushing forward to the other stud he puffed out his massive chest and pulled in his thick skull, lifting his legs up high. The new stance made him look fancy, more fierce, and scary. He raced up to them and stood tall and bobbed his head quickly before rearing up, he thrashed his legs threateningly. His little show was to not only impress the mare but taunt or scare the other stallion. He let out a deep neigh, bellowing out loudly.

(Ssb)

Last edited by Wild one on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:36 pm

(Ugh stupid auto correct made my post messy, ugh. Lol)

Edit- Fixed messy-ness lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:42 pm

"Yes I know, but where do you come from? Why are you hear?" I moan as she goes to the bathroom (lol), her heat scent cascading from her. I find myself grooming her harder than I ment to. I move down her back more quickly, coming to the dock of her tail. Her body was starting to want me. I continue grooming her, slowly shuffling around so I'm right behind her. I was about to mount as a huge stallion appeared. He showed off a bit, and tried to look intimidating, but he wasn't. My large head went up to make a challenge, but I decided not to. I turned from the mare," Hello there." I sized him up and realized he wasn't as big as I had first thought. Though he was more muscular.
Ok new pic: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwh1fwq8ML1r8tldko1_500.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:45 pm

(Oh and forgot to mention he is 16 hh, I'll post after Lustfeary.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:47 pm

(Ok my stallion is 15.8hh. So there matched pretty well.)

Back to top Go down

Post by LustfulFaery Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:55 pm

OOC:: sorry was making sure both the stallions posted first Razz poor Chino's only 13hh xD

Feeling him move down my back, I snort softly. "I-I've been wandering...got lost...found this clearing...then you came..." Eyes open to the sound of hooves galloping towards us and a soft whicker is given as Rolland grooms my pelt, moving towards my rump and circling around my tail, making the throbbing build more and more. At the sudden stop of his grooming I snort and turn my eyes to look back at him, taking in his stance and the stallion before us, challenging him. My body quivered with heat and I nickered, not understanding the situation but wanting more grooming, from whom it did not matter. The new stallion stood tall, and with eyes filled with lust I took in his height and took note of his proud carriage and his hooves thrashing at the air mere feet from my side. Giving another nicker, I kick the ground with a fore hoof, stirring up grass blades.

Last edited by LustfulFaery on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
LustfulFaery
LustfulFaery
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 pm

I turn toward the stallion, and try to protect Chino somehow. The stallion I realize wasn't as big as I had first thought. I was a match for him, and might be able to beat him if it came to that. "What do you want?" I ask through gritted teeth, as my tool twitches wanting Chino. It slowly slips out a little bit, my nostrils flaring. I rear up to match the stallion, my well kept coat glittering. I lashed out, warning him. My hooves pounding back to the ground, making a dull thud on the earth. A roar of thunder booms around us, and a light drizzle begins to fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by LustfulFaery Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 pm

OOC:: uhm...Wild signed off...but this is becoming really interesting...but ugh don't want to god mod or act like he wasn't there >.< but so interesting D:
LustfulFaery
LustfulFaery
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:20 pm

(Ok we can make it like he's still here, but we can still go on.)
I then get an I dea. I bolt to the mare's head. "Follow me!" I yell as I keep running. I run through the woods, and run through a small lake. As I pass under the tree's the rain becomes harder, and I breathe in with unfathomable energy. I race to a small meadow I know about. Then run and make a huge loop, so the stallion would get sonfused if he tried following us. I then returned to the meadow, "Now we can continue." I say nuzzling Chino.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:28 pm

(Yea sorry my tablet was going to die, its got a small charge now but I'll have to get off again when it gets low. Sorry)

Jake snorted loudly watching the made with lustful eyes, she was small but he knew he could still enter her. His attention flickers back to Rolland as he rears up to join me. In landed down with him and grunted, grinding my teeth threateningly. "Oh don't be stupid." He said in a taunting, playful like, chilling tone. He smirked at him inwardly, he waited for him to make a move...a plan forming in his brain. Unlike most forcers would have he didn't plan on leaving the mare alone after on breeding, he knew it usually took a few times and he liked keeping the mares. With a snort he changed his stance into a easy move away one just in case the other stud made the first physical move.

Edit
Jake ran after them as they ran, his speed was slower but they staid in his view for awhile. When they disappeared he not edd the stallion was circling around by listening to their hooves. He wait for a few minutes and watched them return, the move was a classic tactic for him. When he saw his chance he galloped out in between them and reared at the stallion aiming to come crashing down on his with all his weight.

Last edited by Wild one on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next