Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meh Humanz

Go down

Meh Humanz  Empty Meh Humanz

Post by dσvɛlʏ - ❤ Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Meh Humanz  Qpqwkx

|| Kimmy || Hays ||

--A Little Bit About You

Full Name;;
"Kimmy Majestic Hays at your service"

Age;;
"I am fifteen, thank you."

Gender;;
"I am a female.... dumb b*tches."

Personality;;
"If your gonna understand me, you have to see from my point of view."
Kimmy, on the outside, seems like your average fun and pretty teenage cheerleader who is fun and outgoing, loves to make friends, and may seem a little High Maintenance when it comes to some things like, makeup, which she loves, clothes, which she has to have name brand. Perfume which she needs to have the famous celebrity ones that everyone loves and perfect hair. A girl who every freshman just so happens wants to be around. But on the inside, this girl does have feelings, feelings that a girl like this shouldn't have. For some reason that no one understands, Kimmy is insecure and can get unhappy easily. She's stubborn and hard to understand, having to know that she has the most "perfect" life. Kimmy can't seem to understand herself, either.

The Irish girl is a pretty damn good artist and when it comes to art and math yes, math, she is pretty good at it. She loves anything that has to do with photography and pictures and sees the world in colors. Not to mention, she loves history. History in school, is pretty interesting to her most of the times but seeing history up close, for in her case, museums, is what interests her the most. She is calm and at ease at places like this and you could find her reading, yes... reading. Kimmy is the girl who will go to school dressed in what people expect her to look like then on weekends, you see her in casual close, hipster glasses. I guess you could call her a "fake"

In everyone's eyes who can piss Kimmy off, she is rude, mean and pretty bada**. Deep inside, behind that mask... the girl is really sensitive. She doesn't like the fact that someone would even bothering saying anything about a beautiful cheerleader with great friends. Kimmy hates to be hated, even by one person. To anyone, Kimmy tries her hardest to be nice, friendly. Even when people hate her with the hope that one day, they would actually give her a chance.

Most of the time, Kimmy is stuck in her own world. She was once emo-curious, but she failed when she cut herself and told everyone else the next day. People mostly ignored her because she was being an attention hog, wanted people to feel bad for her after a long and bad day. And when Kimmy thinks about it, maybe it was true. Kimmy most of the time in school doesn't like to be seen alone. She is quiet most of the time, but has the most brightest ideas.

Kimmy also fails miserably in Language Arts because of a dyslexia. She does not enjoy that fact, but she does have a tutor who helps her get better to B average. She isn't very happy with her grade either, but, she tries.

One last thing to know about Kimmy, the most "perfect" girl they call her in school Not really She has something called Perfectionist thinking. She is afraid of doing things that she might fail at so she doesn't try new activities in front of people or else they'd see how perfect she is not

--Digging A Little Deeper

Crush;;
"Um... nope."

[b]BF/GF;;

"No... and I'm straight, sorry girls."

Likes;;
* Animals
* Herbs
* Plants
* Cameras
* Photography
* Cheerleading