Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Open, Forbidden Romance! Please join!)

Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Open, Forbidden Romance! Please join!) Empty Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Open, Forbidden Romance! Please join!)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Open, Forbidden Romance! Please join!) Human210

Name: Thorne
Nickname: None
Species: Human
Era: 1300s
Personality: Throne is very outspoken. She is quiet. She doesn't trust many people. Throne is a bookworm, most of her time with her nose in romance novels by none other than Shakespeare. Thorne indeed is a hopeless romantic. Did I mention she's a princess?
History: Standard princess background. Controlling father, tender mother. Stuck in a palace all day.
Husband: None, but betrothed to a man she hates.
Children: None, a virgin.
Crush: None.
Other: Just ask!

Back to top Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Open, Forbidden Romance! Please join!) Empty Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Open, Forbidden Romance! Please join!)

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 am

(May I join? I'm a sucker for a sappy romance. Razz )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Open, Forbidden Romance! Please join!) Empty Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorne. (Open, Forbidden Romance! Please join!)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Of course! Yayyyyyy! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Is there a special person that I have to rp as? And is there a link to it?
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Negative ghostrider. (My language for "no.") You can be anything you want to be, prince of a rival country, peasant, just someone her father wouldn't approve of. And I'm about to make the topic. Should I call it the same or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Uh. Yeah, call it the same. And give me the link. Smile
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down