Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it spring already? [R-M][ANYONE CAN JOIN]

Go down

Is it spring already? [R-M][ANYONE CAN JOIN] Empty Is it spring already? [R-M][ANYONE CAN JOIN]

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Is it spring already? [R-M][ANYONE CAN JOIN] Early_spring_time_by_luna777-d511dkw

Winter has run its course of now, waking up Spring but a tad early. She woke up to realize she balled herself up in her sheets on the floor with a pillow, only having a tube change the air. She yawned and got it apart, seeing the light of day blind her sight a bit. "The spring light is so nice....Wait, spring light?!" She says as she got up, tripping a bit on the sheets but dashing to her room and into her closet. Once she grabbed her springtime clothing, she ran back down and checked the calendar. "What?!?!? It still says winter but spring is early!" She exclaims then runs to her cell phone. "Twenty texts!? Damn it, i'll text them later! I have to make an appointment to get my hair shortened." She said as she started to move everything she used for her "winter hibernation" and prepare for the spring holidays. She never knew someone would actually come over to her house, though....

Back to top Go down