Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Sweet To Be Real[M](jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Too Sweet To Be Real[M](jlthompsonvamp) Empty Too Sweet To Be Real[M](jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Queza was patting the ground, trying to control her urges. Right now, she was trying to keep the steady beat that was in her head. The movement around her room was meaningless to her, other then the sounds of hearts. Thinking of hearts distracted her, stopping her song beat. She whipped her head to the nearest waiter who had just passed her, her eyes straight on his neck. Embarrassed, she sunk into her seat. After awhile of tapping on the ground with her sneakers, someone came up to her, wearing the restaurant's waiter uniform. He had tawny brown hair with hazel eyes, not too many shades away from hers. He was quite tall and her eyes tracked his movement like a cat waiting to pounce. "Is your date coming?" He asked quite casually, jerking her attention from keeping her hunger at bay. The man looked quite good, in more ways then one. She decided to look him in the eye, trying to hide her lust. "I was actually 'bout to leave." She breathed deeply, keeping his scent. "My dates seem to be late or stand me up." She said sadly, looking down at the untouched pasta or Sprite. He leaned on her table, extending his arms out. She eyed him warily now, not knowing what he was thinking. "Sorry to hear that." He said and pulled back. She didn't know if what she heard was him not caring a bit or was disappointed. "Sorry for coming up to you, but you seemed miserable, so I came over to check on you. How old are you?" She gave a strained smile as her eyes glanced at a couple sitting together, pointing at something on a Iphone. They looked so happy together, but her thoughts were soon interrupted by her hunger.

She looked at him and spoke carelessly. "16, though I'm going to college next semester." She said then looked at him, while she twirled her hair. Damn. She cursed mentally as he leaned back on his chair, no doubt wondering what he had just done. Instead of getting up, he stayed to his seat. She looked around her and felt like screaming, her hunger was getting bad. She got up abruptly, a little too fast for a human. He looked alarm and got up, but she spoke first. "It's getting late, I'm going to go." She said and turned around to leave and reached out the front door. She heard his footsteps behind her, and she soon knew that this guy wasn't just a random person. She soon fell towards a normal gait, pretending not to notice him. She did however, turn around a few times. She didn't see him, and almost thought that she had just imagined it. She saw a flash of his hair, until it mixed in with a crowd. It was rush hour, and everyone was going home. Suits and briefcases were all around her, and she felt uncomfortable. Taking a turn towards the emptier parts of the city, she sighed and put her hands on her ears. His calm footsteps seemed more urgent, but then they just became normal. She was walking down the low-income streets, vandalized houses and people standing on the street.
She ignored the men's hollering until she could no longer hear them, even with her vampire senses. She had soon reached a completely empty street, full of withering houses. The mans footsteps soon became fast, then he wrapped his arms around her waist, then her neck. His breath was soon in her ear, ticking her a little. She couldn't help that her fangs grew a little, next to his neck. "Don't make this harder for the both of us." He soon said and his hand crawled down inside her shirt. Her soft, long-sleeved shirt was dark blue.

She felt his hand wrap all the way around her neck, and he squeezed. She felt her breath stop, and she easily unhooked her arm under his grip. She brought it up and elbowed him in the rib, feeling it crack and he let go. His hand came out of her shirt, but brushed against her skirt. It was mid-thigh and grey plaid, and she kicked out on his arm. He let out a cry and fell to the ground, holding his arm. She picked up his other arm and threw him against a tree, with ease. He looked shocked and stared at her, leaning heavily on the tree. With her vampire speed, she easily slipped to his side and had her mouth on his neck. He didn't have time to struggle, until she latched her fangs on his neck. She dug in the vein and tore it up, hearing him cry out in pain. Blood soon managed to drip on his arm, crawling down to her shirt. His hands were on her stomach, trying to push her off. She was rigid and her eyes were getting redder and redder.
His hand soon feel limp to his side, but she continued to drink. After he stopped fighting, he looked at her with silent, terrified eyes. She stopped drinking and looked at the man, and he looked back. She fished out from her shirt pocket a cloth, then pressed on his neck. He winced, but stayed silent. She grabbed his arm and laid him out on the sidewalk, not far from the road. The bleeding soon stopped, almost like she had never drunk from him. She threw the towel on his hand, the wound now just a big, red scar. The man soon blacked out, laying limp in the street. She looked at him hesitantly, then got up from his body. Her hunger was content, and she felt relaxed. She had almost killed her prey this time, but as long as it didn't bleed anymore, he would soon wake up. He would also forget ever seeing her also, since he would have memory loss. She soon walked away, skipping a bit. It felt good not to be thirsty, and she did a high bounce. Her skirt was slightly blown up, exposing her upper thigh. She didn't care, and gave a smile at the wind that was blowing her skirt up.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Too Sweet To Be Real[M](jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Too Sweet To Be Real[M](jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Ash Redfern

I watched the female vampire with interest as she skipped down the sidewalk, her long light brown hair streaming out behind her and her caramal eyes shinning. I was hiding in an alley, waiting for a human to walk by so I could feed. But when the female vampire walked in front of where I was hiding all thoughts of feeding were wiped from my mind as I was captivated by her beauty. When she passed by I casually stepped out behind her, extending my fangs so she would know I was like her, and said, "Hi. I'm Ash Redfern. Who are you?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Too Sweet To Be Real[M](jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Too Sweet To Be Real[M](jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 am

Queza kept skipping, even as the neighborhood changed. It went from destroyed houses to the outskirts of the city. Far off, she saw fields and fields of crops growing. A rusted, barb-wired fence was slightly tilted back, while weeds grew by the posts. This, of course, was miles away. As she stared at the crops awhile, she heard a voice behind her. Since she was content enough, she didn't bother to look around with her vampire reactions. Instead, she skipped a few beats, then turned around. It didn't exactly sound like someone that would come up behind you, though when she turned around, her eyes spotted his fangs instantly. She stiffened a bit, her happy smile faded away to a scowl, but she just looked at the stranger. She stared at his mouth longer, then up and down him. She didn't know what to think, but if he was friendly enough, she would be friendly enough. "Depends." She said rather coldly, then smiled. "Names Queza. So you thought you would walk up behind me?" She asked, feeling her good mood beginning to slip through her fingers. She let out a huff and shifted her weight to another leg.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:50 am

Ash Redfern

I smiled at her name. "Queza. That's an interesting name. But yet it fits your beauty and grace." I said as I slowly walked towards her, my now-black eyes never leaving her caramal ones, my movements flud and graceful like a true vampire. When I was a few feet away I stopped and watched her carefully. How would she react to me?
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Queza watched him walk up to her, not sure who this shady person was. Giving a mental shrug she decided to still engage the conversation, though when he came close, she watched expectantly. He complimented her on her name, which of course, everyone did or thought it was weird. Making a tsk sound, she looked at his black eyes, which were surprisingly close. He was now just a few feet in front of her, only a couple of her friends only got this personal. "You didn't answer my question, though thanks for the compliment." She said half-heartily. She picked at her nails again, then looked up at him with a bored expression. "Well, see ya then." She spun on her heel and left, scowling as her mood had already been dimmed. The sight of another vampire in the area kicked up some feelings, one of them being her thirst. If she saw the chance, she would try and drink on her way home. Humming a tune loudly, she quickly started to skip to the beat of the song.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:46 am

Ash Redfern

Ash scowled at her receding back, his eyes now a fiery amber to match his mood. All of a sudden he appeared in front of her. "You want an answer to your question? Why I snuck up behind you? Well, the answer is simple. I'm a vampire, which I'm sure you already know. It's what I DO. What we all do. Sneak up behind people, whether it's to feed or just say hi. I just find it weird that most vamps find comfort in it. I prefer to meet someone face-to-face, like I'm doing now with you." His fiery amber eyes flashed as he watched her carefully to see how she would react.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Queza stopped her skip a little late, a few seconds after he had shown up to her. Refusing to stop, she spun around, but not before catching his eyes. She was close enough that she slightly brushed on his shirt, her hail twirling in his face. The image of his eye's color stayed in her mind, taking up enough attention that she stepped off beat to her song. She stopped abruptly, both skipping and singing, then turned around. "Ahh eye changer." She mumbled under her breath, then with annoyance, closed the gap between them. "Well then, what does a creeping vampire like you want on this fine evening?" She spoke in a light tone, twirling around with a mocking smile on her face. She then stepped back, skipping slightly. "Your not one of 'em lusty vampires that can't control their wants are you?" She asked again, not really caring about his answer.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:41 am

Ash Redfern

I smiled slightly and replied, "I had come here to hunt and feed. But then I saw you and your beauty captivated me. I have not seen such beauty in a long time, longer than I care to say. And no, I am no 'lusty' vampire, as you called them, who can't control my wants." My eyes were now a light, icy blue, the color they took on when I was pleased.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Queza then skipped past his side, humming something more softly. As she soon realized that he answered, she put her foot down and turned around, a serious look on her face. She then racked her brain to remember what he said, then opened her mouth. As soon as she opened it, she closed it. "Well, thank you then." She said awkwardly as she noticed his eyes had changed colors. "Best to be going now bye." Spinning around, she walked with a quickened pace, almost running. She was starting to get nervous about the encounter, knowing that it went on longer then it should have. She then broke out into a run, first a human pace, then speeding up to a vampire speed.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:54 am

Ash Redfern

I watched her go then disapeared into a forest near to where I was standing, cursing at myself for not following her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 am

She risked a quick glance behind her, noticing that he was gone. Ignoring the feeling that he was still their, she turned around again and ran. She ran at vampire speeds, quickly becoming a blur of motion. Her breathing started to get labored, until she stopped herself. The scenery had already changed, and the crops that she looked at were already behind her. She looked at the mansion that stood before her, marble pillars around the front yard. A black gate was also around the house, which gave it a scarier look. "They went overboard this time." She said while shaking her head, sitting down a bit by the gate. She checked her phone, seeing that it was about 6:00. Getting up from the ground, she quickly looked at the fence, and the spiky tips. She wanted to jump over them, which she could do easily, she hesitated. She might lose her privileges of drinking live people, which was better then the cold blood any day. She sighed, then walked up to the gate. She grabbed a card out of her wallet, a small, sparking blue one, and held the card. It was plain white and a bit heavier at the end she was holding. She grabbed it and slid it through the scanner, and the gate unlocked. Now that she was finally home, she felt bad about the guy. Sure he had walked up to her in a creepy way, but it held a chance of something fun, instead of what she had to do at home. Before the gate could swing back, she slipped through the crack. The gate then locked itself up, a few bolts coming from it. Running from the house, she tried to retrace her steps toward the spot that she met him. "Heyyy!" She yelled.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:50 am

Ash Redfern

I was crouching in some bushes, getting ready to pounce on a deer, when a "Heyyy!" made me jump and sent the deer running. I recognized the girl's voice, it was Queza. I quickly wakled out of the forest and went up to her, again admiring the perfect features of her body. "Yes?" I said smoothly when I was standing in front of her, my eyes now a soft blue from my happiness that she had come back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Queza stood around for a moment, feeling stupid. He probably wasn't even around. When she was about to turn around, she heard movement from the forest. She felt uncomfortable at the distance he was at, and stepped back again. Smiling, she noted his changing eyes again. "Sorry, we got off on the wrong foot." She said, using her peppy voice. She didn't really care, she just hoped that he was doing something fun. "Anyway, do you wanna hang out?" She asked, using the same tone again. It made her depressed to be that happy, but she kept up the fake, warm smile.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:49 am

Ash Redfern

I could tell her smile and voice were fake but I nodded anyways and said, "Sure. Where do you want to go?" I didn't know why I was so atracted to her. I hadn't ever loved anyone before so why was I starting now? ~Oh well. Don't ponder about it now.~ I thought, smiling gently down at Queza.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Queza didn't like the smile he was giving her, but she tried not to let it show. "I was actually hoping that you had somewhere to hang out." She dropped her face and her voice, thinking that she could turn her back on him again. "But I'm looking for something more special then just causing trouble." She gave him a mischievous grin wondering how he would respond. She hoped that he wasn't just those forest vampires that don't know how to join society. That would totally ruin her fun.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:45 am

Ash Redfern

"We can go to my house, if you wish it. What do you have in mind?" I replied, sort of getting what she was hinting at. But, of course, I could be wrong. So instead of saying anything further I looked down at her and waited for her response.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:47 pm

"That could be fun, anything fun happening there?" She responded, coiling her hair around her finger. She didn't want to be blunt about it, but she hoped that he could catch the hint. Visiting a stranger's house, especially a vampire's, would totally not sit well with her parents--more of the reason to go. "So where is your house?" She began to get mildly interested, wondering what a vampire like him would live. She might try and check out what he had there, maybe estimating the price. Excitement surged when she thought about stealing something valuable, and she felt the urge to squeal. Restraining her smile, she waited for his reply.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Ash Redfern

"I'll show you." I replied. Then I grabbed her hand and started leading her towards my house. Excitment coursed through me at the prospect of having her in my house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:46 am

Queza was surprised by his touch, and followed him through the forest. She managed not to trip on a uprooted root on the ground while she followed him. She thought that she could feel the excitement from him, which sorta crept her out. This didn't sound like a guy who would have a party. Instead, it sounded like an alone vampire living in the middle of the woods. She held back a sigh as she was too deep in the mud to step back out. As they continued to run, she tried to keep her hopes up about this guy.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:32 am

Ash Redfern

I led her to a huge and magnificant house, more of a mansion than a house really. It had a wrought iron gate surrounding it. I opened the gate and led Queza through and closed it behind me. Then I started to walk up towards the door to my mansion.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:19 am

Queza took a moment to look at the mansion, then she eyed the gate. It reminded her of home, and how screwed she was if she didn't get back before her parents. After he shut the gate behind her, she began to take in the details of the house. Following him closely, she looked at her surroundings, but couldn't keep her eyes off the house. It was just a house, but there was something special about it. Maybe it was special because she wasn't supposed to be out. Stopping at the door, she realized that even if this house was better then her house, what would they do there? He didn't seem to have any parties or such, or anything loud and obnoxious.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Ash Redfern

I looked back, noticing she had stopped in the doorway. I walked back to her and grabbed her hand. Then I gently pulled her inside, closing the front door behind her. Once she was inside I dropped her hand and swept my arm around, taking in my mansion and said, "Welcome to my home."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Her skin slightly crawled at his touch, and she allowed him to pull herself into the house. She glanced at the features, seeing that it appeared empty of any fun. She didn't want to seem rude, though she was already rude to him. She bit her lip as if she was being nagged by her mom to do something, like cleaning up the blood she spilled on the carpet. She snickered lightly as she still hadn't cleaned the stain up, and would have to before she came back. Looking around, she looked at his furniture and walked toward a sofa. Feeling the martial in her fingers, she jumped on it and spread her feet out on the floor. "So what do you do?" She asked lazily, already settling into his sofa.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 am

Ash Redfern

I watched as she sat on the sofa. Then I went over to the sofa and sat down casually beside her. "I don't do much. Sometimes I work...when I feel like." I replied, allowing a smirk to play along my lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:51 pm

"Oh, and what is that?" She asked, knowing that they might spend hours doing nothing but talking. She stared at him blankly as he sat on the couch, feeling boredom crawl into her. She felt like screaming in frustration and leaving, but stopped herself. Getting up from the couch quickly, she looked around the room, then walked into another room. The original thought of stealing something valuable came into her mind, and she wouldn't mind getting a few thousand dollars for her own personal use.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next