Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Susi, Eläinten Metsän (M)

4 posters

Go down

Susi, Eläinten Metsän (M) Empty Susi, Eläinten Metsän (M)

Post by Faye Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 pm

(I forgot to add a few things in the topic. The season they start out in is winter (Around Jan/Feb). They breed during this time because they hope for spring pups. Their gestation period is around 60 days which is roughly two months. These wolves do not have year round mates commonly. They fight each season for their females to breed which they claim as their own. The more females they have the stronger and more respected they often are within the pack. This is the one tradition still carried on by the Sgorrla.) (I might sometimes switch back and forth from 1st to 3rd person without even noticing it most of the time... don’t get creeped out. Wink) LOL!

It is a dark and troubled time for the wolves. The tyrannical new “Lord of the Packs” has ended the old way. At his command is a corps of young canines, claws sharpened for the kill, whose mission is complete domination over the animal world.

Sgorr ~
Morning broke like shattered stone around the wintering wolves. The icy sky was as white and bleak as loss itself and even the grass seemed to have been drained of its once lovely green color. Sgorr’s breath hung like a wraith around his lips as he lay there, dreaming fitfully. He trembled and opened his eyes. They had already disappeared, but Sgorr still struggled to remember the images that had visited him during his sleep. He shuddered and looked out into the day.
Around him sat his harem, guarded as they always were by an outer ring of Sgorrla to make sure they couldn’t escape from him. A wolf will often stay on constant guard of his harem, growling at short intervals to warm off rivals. Sgorr has no interest in such undignified behavior and, besides, he had far too much to do in the pack. He looked out across the plain and, as the light came, his heart swelled at the sight that met his eyes. The incredible lines of Sgorrla ranged across the plain, sitting in neat lines, their sharpened claws and teeth shining in the morning. Now the packs were finally coming together.
(I’ll post my Rannoch and Peppa in my next post… I’m a tad lazy at the moment.)

Characters~
Faye~
1. Sgorr (Alpha of Sgorrlas)
2. Peppa (Slave of Sgorrlas)
3. Rannoch (Captain for Good Pack)
Harley~
1. Dagon (Guard of Sgorrlas )
2. Fallon (Alpha of Good Pack)
3. Seron (Slave of Sgorrlas )
Wild One~
1. Amore (Member of Good Pack)
2. Misty (Slave of Sgorrlas)
3. Slayer (Warrior of Sgorrlas)
4. Kiki (Slave of Sgorrlas)
Crimzy~
1. Crimzen (Guard for Good pack)
2. Kuro (Sgorrla)
3. Aero (Captain for Good Pack)
4. Tempest (Guard of Sgorrlas)
Emoticon~
1. Malovent (Sgorrla Beta/Deputy)
2. Lenion (Sgorrla)
3. Rice (Slave of Sgorrlas)
WestJailFest~
1. Morrokko (Member of Good Pack)
2. Nanatta (Slave of Sgorrlas)
3. Black Rodin (Sgorrla)

I think I have everyone, If I don’t just PM me Wink
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Susi, Eläinten Metsän (M) Empty Re: Susi, Eläinten Metsän (M)

Post by Harley Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Fallon~

Things were not looking well for his pack. He knew the threat that loomed over them, and wondered if running was the only option. No, that wouldn't do. He had warriors. Warriors that would help protect the pack, even if they didn't fight like savages. Fallon took a deep breath, watching his visible breath in the cold air. He was an Alpha. He was the one that was trusted to make the right choices, and keep his pack safe. Reasoning with Sgorr was out of the question, Fallon was well aware of that. Fighting resulted in death, unneeded suffering and pain. It was obvious he was dealing with a wolf that felt no mercy. He could ask for help, surely his pack would understand the weight that rested on his shoulders. They were good wolves, and would share the weight. After all, it was their lives at stake.

Fallon glanced down at the forest below him, sucking in a sharp breath and lifting a paw from the chilly stone. A battle was sure to happen, and he was positive that his life would not be spared. The thought angered him. Fallon had no desire to leave his pack in the paws of Sgorr, and a low snarl ripped out of his maw. If it meant that his pack would live happily for the rest of their lives, then he would gladly give his life for them. Gently, as if the stone beneath him would break, the brute turned, bolting down the winding path that lead to his pack. He barked sharply, demanding the attention of his pack.

"Your help is greatly needed, my ever faithful pack. I can't do this alone. What do we do? We have no pups here that need protecting, and you are all capable of fighting, some in different ways than others." Fallon's golden eyes lingered on the group of elders, who shuffled and looked at him with wise eyes. "You know better than I what is needed. I won't make you fight, unless you feel as if you can. I won't send you to your death." The Alpha felt a rising pain bubbling in his chest, and choked on his words. "My pack... why does it have to come to this? I am deeply sorry that I can't do anything. I wanted no blood shed, no death, no sorrow, but if I went to reason with Sgorr, I don't believe I would return. We could join them, as much as it pains me to say it, but then who knows how many of us would be slaughtered because we aren't good enough? There is no other option but to fight. Running will do us no good. Our numbers will leave traces, and we will be to weak to fight if they surprise us." Fallon struggled to remove the fear from his voice, wanting to be the brave Alpha his pack deserved.

"I can do nothing more than tell you to ready yourselves for battle. Elders, I would tell you to flee, but I fear that you would be caught and killed. What do you think you should do?" He asked, walking slowly towards them, and trying not to shake. "We stay here. If Sgorr's Warriors come for us, then so be it." The eldest male rasped, and touched his nose to Fallon's. "Keilor, why would you give your life so easily?" Fallon whispered, searching the elder's eyes for signs of insanity. "We near the end of our lifetime now. We've fought battles before, experienced the pain that comes with fighting. It will be no different." Keilor replied, and sent Fallon away.

~~~~
Dagon~

Killing was on his mind. The one thing he desired was to sink his fangs into the enemies throat, and rip it out. He could almost taste the coppery taste of blood, and licked his lips in anticipation. The battle could not come soon enough. He wanted to power through his enemies forces, tear out throats and fight along side his pack members. Dagon glanced around slyly. Did he dare speak to his Alpha? Surely a fighter such as himself wouldn't be killed for wanting to speak with Sgorr. Slowly, he rose to his paws, moving swiftly and silently between wolves, amber eyes cold and hard. As he moved closer to the wolves at surrounded his Alpha, he lowered himself to the ground, with his ears back and his tail between his legs in a submissive pose. "May I speak with The Lord of The Packs? I don't deserve to, but I wish to discuss the up coming battle." Dagon whined, glancing up at one of the wolves.

Seron~

A groan escaped her maw as she watched Dagon slink off towards 'The Lord of The Packs'. Bleh. She would rather die than address him by that. Seron sat with a small group of females, not anticipating the events that were in store for them. Running would be death for her, or so she thought. She was young, lean but well muscled and even though she lacked motherly qualities, she was sure to bare a decent litter of pups. Like I would ever get to raise them... Seron muttered to herself, and glared around at the many wolves. "They have plenty of other strong females, surely it wouldn't cost them to kill just one defiant fae." She whispered, and rested her head on her paws.

(I hope Fallon's situation is okay, unless he wasn't supposed to know about the battle.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzy Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Tempest

The silvery brute wondered thought the thick snow, his ears flicking as the frigid wind brushed them, the territory was getting a full helping of winter this year, not that it was any different from any other assault of snow, day by day, the ground would come covered in the icy substance, making it ever so harder to push though. Still, this would not faze the guardian, his name was Tempest after all, a storm, a vicious one at that. If the storm was going to bite at him, well, he was going to bite back even harder.

"May I speak with The Lord of The Packs? I don't deserve to, but I wish to discuss the up coming battle."

His black tipped ears twisted, easily picking up his words, Tempest snorted, his breath disappearing in the frost wind. If anyone had business with the Alpha, they would have to go through him first, pausing in his pacing, he turned himself around making his way over to the dark male, his presence made known as he crushed the snow beneath his black paws, before pausing near the leader, glancing at the resting brute, he made it his duty to address him,

“What about it?” Tempest growled, his voice frosty as the wind itself, “We’ve done this multiple times, and each time we have brought down those worthless mutts, it should be second nature to everyone here, so, why should we start changing things now?” Those misty eyes narrowed down at his hard amber ones, watching him closely as he awaited for him to speak, occasionally glancing at the leader to see if he had anything to say.

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:48 pm

The Sgorrlas… and such

All these beasts were his children now and Sgorr gave a deep sigh of satisfaction as he rose to his pads. At once, the Sgorrla surrounding the slaves got up too, and dipped their maws. At this Peppa stirred in the now snowcapped and glared bitterly up at Sgorr.
“Good morning my dear” Sgorr hissed, his tail twitching from the tension lingering in the air.
The female ignored him, her crimson eyes only angrily boring hard into his skull. “There is much to do this sun…” He paused racking his brain for this defiant bitch’s name. ”Ah, Peppa” He said with the faintest of smirks. “Nothing you do could interest Me.” whispered Peppa coldly. With that she broke his gaze and trotted off towards Seron and the other females. Once away from the ever watchful gaze of Sgorr she focused her attention on Seron. Her eyes burned full of rage, her brain started to stir. “I do not think I could bare having to birth one of these oafs’ spawn. Just the thought of it drains me.” Peppa growled coldly. Her eyes narrowed to sharp slits at the thought of one of these slobbering, smelly brutes even laying a paw on her. Within days the Sgorrla would be fighting amongst themselves for the best females.
Sgorr watched the bitch intently as she strode off. “That spirit will soon be gone from her after she is thrown around from male to male and is nothing more than a carcass.” He cackled under his breath. Sure she was a pretty female, but he had his sights set on Seron. A racket of voices drew his attention to his main body of guards, bickering over some, most likely infantile matter. “SILENCE” Sgorr commanded, padding over to the line, an unpleasant grimace worn upon his lips. On his rather short trek over his ears flicked forward and he managed to catch bits and parts of the conversation; but it still wasn’t enough. “What is this about, “Sgorr snapped his eyes narrowing dangerously at the two. They were lucky he hadn’t the Sgorrla kill them right then and there. It would absolutely bring their morale up. “You two, come here.” Sgorr snapped, motioning for Dagon and Tempest to follow him back to his perch.

Rannoch…

Rannoch tracked Fallon, once he was sent off from the small, yet deeply cherished group of elders. “Everyone will be destroyed. Is that what you really want? We can’t win against Sgorr.” Rannoch couldn’t help himself from confronting Fallon on this issue. “We don’t have the numbers, nor the training. And we can’t just stay here like sitting ducks!” Rannoch fell silent for a moment, but then like a light bulb switching on an idea began to concoct within his skull. “We should attack them first, only in small well-formed groups though. We would have to use stealth though… perhaps slay the Sgorrlas silently, one by one in the night, and then hide the bodies? They will never know they are missing any... at least for a while.” Rannoch knew this was a risky plan as he spoke it, but he could not think of anything more logical.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Fallon~

He smelled the unease in the air, and lowered his large head. "I don't know what to do... it kills me, knowing I'm no better in this situation than a newborn pup..." He mumbled, and looked towards the speaking brute. "You are so very right, Rannoch. We can't." Fallon closed his eyes tightly, muttering a few short prayers before returning his gaze to Rannoch. His words sparked interest, and Fallon swiveled his ears, a bright look glowing in his eyes. "That's the best idea yet, Rannoch." He looked around, a small smile cutting through his grim aura at the eager nods. "Rannoch, by all means, this is a great risk, but it won't cost us the numbers directly fighting will. Of course, we'll have to have our fastest wolves hidden close by, in case the warriors wake the Sgorllas, so they can return here quickly and warn us. Rannoch, what would I do without you?" Fallon licked Rannoch's ear, and wagged his tail.

Dagon~

Dagon stepped back when Sgorr appeared, and dipped his head. "I wished to discuss the up coming battle. I'm not nervous, or reluctant, Lord of the Packs, I swear. I wish to hear your thoughts, if I may intrude that far.." He spoke quietly, but clearly. "And I mean no disrespect. I will go if you wish." The slightly smaller brute grimaced, and stepped back even farther. He was a savage fighter, but that didn't mean he should treat his Alpha like an equal. Dagon silently wondered if he would be killed for asking.

Seron~

"It will mean only more idiots added to this pack. I don't care who hears, but surely death is better than mothering pups of rape." Seron growled in agreement, and cast a wicked look over at Sgorr. "Bloody imbecile. I'm sure he was dropped from a cliff as a pup." She lifted her nose to the air, inhaling gently before glancing around. "And I've reached breeding age. The horrors that await me..." Seron shuddered, and closed her eyes.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Malovent stared at the wolves around, taking in their movements and how they carried themselves. He lowered his eyes around the leader though, showing respect, but the same couldn't be said about the other wolves. His stares seemed more like daggers as he watched the wolves move around, with every caught gaze came a growl to the air around him. The whores that were together looked interesting, but he dare didn't touch one of them. As he sat quietly, he noticed a wolf come up. As the wolf walked around, a growl caught in his throat, but soon subsided as the wolf lowered his head. The wolf was interesting, though he didn't make it his duty to address him. If the wolf needed to go, it would go.
He stared at the wolf, watching for any signs of wandering eyes of aggression. Once he spoke, Malovent stretched his neck out, seeing that the incompetent wolf was dealt with. As the other wolves around him began to make noise, he stayed silent as usual. He made interesting glances at Sgorr and the wolves, but said nothing. As he heard Sgorr turn around and raise his voice, he flinched. Looking his way, he made sure he wasn't the one under his gaze, and began to watch him. It didn't seem like Sgorr would address the wolf, but the idea became stronger as the wolf was not whimpering in pain. He gave a disdained wolf, but watched the interaction.

Lenion stirred lightly in his sleep, but he was still aware of the pricks of movement around him. If he wasn't up early, he couldn't play with the pups around him. He twitched, but did nothing as he saved his strength for the battle. He could almost smell something he could watch whiter away in pain, and his jaws ached to cause it. Opening his eyes, he noticed the sleeping bodies around him and put his head up. As his hearing turned into the breaths of the wolves around him, he got up slowly and stretched. Such a good day to play, He thought. As he stretched every limb in his body until he was satisfied, he took a look at the wolves around him. He shook his head and laid back down, feeling the frost bite his nose. "Too many eyes, not enough blood..." He almost whined in dissapointment, watching as some wolves got up and moved around.

Rice awoke with a start, seeing that the wolves around her were moving around already. She shivered as she looked around her, eyeing the brutes with the mean looks. As some caught her stare, her whole body shook in fear and she got up to move. As the females around her began to stir, she sat around some, but kept her distance. She hoped she could stay invisible, even with every wolves eyes watching them, eventually landing on her shaking body.
She breathed in, calming herself down. As the male walked towards some females, the shivers began to start, but she silenced them. Watching the Faes have a backbone though, she hoped that it would bring the attention off anyone, especially herself. She looked around again, lowering her body but still keeping watch on the male. From what she picked up, he seemed to be Sgorr, or something else as she racked her brain.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 pm

~Black Rodin
Rodin snarled as he got up,, his ears flattened and his eyes narrowed. The smell of the slaves were getting on his nerves. Walking next to Seron, one of the slaves, and growled after hearing her little remark. "Might as well muzzle it before you get yourself killed. If it comes to that, i don't mind doing it myself. You best respect him." He said rudely and continued walking, glaring down any fools he found weak. Sitting near them, he had no choice but keep watch of the women with the others.

~Nanatta
Seeing she reached up to the point of breeding, she tried to keep it hidden. She just stayed at the back, quivering. She didn't know what to expect and couldn't stop shaking. She wished her home wasn't gone and they would save her but they were gone and she was stuck in a devastating situation. She whined silently but stopped when she knew she was being watched.

~~~~
~ Morrokko
She sighed, sleeping under a tree quietly. She stayed with any other females that could be around. She hated to feel like the only one on the defending side to be able to bear pups, it just makes her regret being an adult in this war. She wished she could come to life after it was over. She sighed and opened her eyes, the light a bit blinding.

Last edited by WestJailFest on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzy Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Tempest

Tempest keep his steely gaze on the darker male, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly, awaiting his answer, he could feel his blood beginning to boil the longer it took for him to answer, this never seated well with him, having the feeling he was entitled to everything, that the world was beneath him, his words should be listened to by all, his orders obeyed without the slightest of delay. To say he had a big ego was an understatement. The misty-indigo eyed brute didn’t stir as the leader approached him, his ears only flexed at his booming voice, glancing at the Alpha before turning it back to the darker male, feeling that was his cue to speak, his growl slowly heightening in pitch as he was ignored. Ugh. Some wolves really knew how to get this hot-headed brute boiling. Grunting lowly, he dismissed the growing warm into the frost bitten air, shifting his stance as he followed after the leader, after hearing his name called along with the other’s. Oh, so that was his name? Tch. He guessed it seemed important. His eyes began scanning the watching eyes around him, mostly the females where eyeing him, his brows knitted, though, not one to lose to a staring contest, he returned their looks curling up his upper lip exposing his ivory fangs, before turning back to the leader hiding his offensive look. He awaited his words.

Crimzen, Kuro, and Aero

“Get up.” The chilling voice was enough to a disturb the sleeping canine form his slumber, the silver male’s eye brows furred, his expression clearly peeved of his sleep being interrupted, his eye lids rose lazily revealing a dark, mysterious, teal shade of eyes. Sure enough he was underneath the sharp eyes of the dark male, his orbs an abyss of purple, emotionless and pale. Aero’s eyes furrowed glaring right back into his, reluctantly removing form his sleeping posture, pulling himself up form the icy snow, stretching his limbs, all the while still eyed by Kuro. Though, Aero made no move to confront him, instead he gazed at his surroundings, finding confront in the snow, his ears motioned as he noticed there was one missing in the group,

“Where’s Crimzen?” Inquired Aero, his voice as mellow as usual, but, one could since there was a just a tad of urgently. Although, he made no effort to focus his gaze on the icy ones, it was clear to Kuro that Aero was somewhat of a Father figure to Crimzen, a feeling that he would never get. The quite male heard a snort form Kuro, “Don’t know, don’t care.” His tone was just as cruel as ever, causing a small sigh to escape Aero’s maw, should have know, Kuro was never known to be a vital source of information, just then he felt a thud against his shoulder, greeted by blood-shot eyes, and an sheepish grin,

“Ah there you are. I trust you haven’t stirred up trouble?” Crimzen smiled. “Nope, not this time, it’s hard to smell anything with all this snow..” He grumbled before focusing back on Aero, who nodded, "I'm also getting this uneasy feeling around here, it's hard to explain, but, it leaves a twist in stomach." Aero spoke in a low grim tone, Crimzen was wise to listen to him, intently following his instincts. Kuro on the other hand, no so much, he continued to watch the under an unsteady gaze.

OOC: Is it alright if the good pack goes to recruit them? I don't want to introduce them being apart of the pack

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Seron~

"I'll say whatever the heck I want, after all, I am not in this pack under my own free will." She growled in return, lifting her head to glare at the brute. "If you wish to kill me, go right on ahead. It's better than here, I am sure. No matter how much pain you cause, I will always have the sweet relief of death when it ends." Seron grated her teeth, but kept her shoulders back and her ears forward aggressively. "After all, I am no more important to this pack than a mouse, am I not?"

Dagon~

The brute shifted, standing tall to face Tempest. "Listen here, we are both guards, and if you want to treat me like a slave, well then, I won't allow it. I can do my job just as well as yours, and if I wish to speak to my leader, then you are in no position to stop me, unless the Lord of the Packs wishes not to converse with me. I have enough common sense to back off then, and I won't need any extra encouragement from you." He snapped, and ducked a little when he approached Sgorr. "I apologize for disturbing you, but I... this battle cannot come soon enough." Dagon licked his lips for emphasis, and he glanced warily at Sgorr.

(Yes, it is. I'll get to that in my next post)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:45 pm

~ Black Rodin
"Shut your lazy trap, wench. I will only kill you under his orders. You disrespectful, conniving, spiteful wolf." He snapped and closed his eyes, his claws scrapping the dirt. Blood is what he wanted to see and she was getting on his nerves. A low growl emitted from him and his ears flattened in disgust from her words. He was ready to snap her neck by the Lord's orders and his orders alone.

~ Nanatta
"Please, stop this! I can't bear seeing blood!" She said to the female in a hushed tone, scared about what would happen. She didn't want to see blood, sense she couldn't take blood in this situation. She shuddered, her breathing quaking with fear.

~~~~
~ Morrokko
She huffed, sensing a bad feeling. Could another attack be coming this way? She didn't want to end up a prisoner. She growled as she got up and started to dig a hole under a tree, and was doing it as fast as she could. She wasn't preparing in case they got past the warriors but as a hiding spot. She huffed as she dug, wanting to preserve her life and others lives as well.

Last edited by WestJailFest on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Malovent stared at his leader, and looked away without a word. It was not his place to make decisions for his leader, but he felt a growl rise in his throat as his eyes landed on the male. He quieted it and moved his head, containing his want to see the male's head ripped off. As he felt himself eyeing the slaves, a few rowdy ones rose above the rest. The noise was starting to get loud now, and he was getting very annoyed with the loud whores. He set his eyes on the one that was making the most noise, though that was hard to pick since they were all making noise. "Shut up you whores." He snarled, eyeing each one as if deciding who dies. He watched to see any opposition, wanting to have an excuse to kill one of them. As a small smile looked on his face as he waited for one of them to have an attitude.

Lenion stared at the others around him, wanting to move. He could speak with the leader, but he didn't want to die with a head full of great ideas to play with the other wolves. He was getting restless, but he contained himself as he boring scratched his ears.

Rice simply sat away from the wolves, eyeing the males in the corner with caution. He was glad that one female spoke up about them, since she wouldn't have said what was on her mind. As she tried to look bored, she heard the male spoke, his eyes flickering from female to female. His eyes glanced on her, but quickly went towards the louder ones. She gave a mental sigh of relief, before his eyes stayed on the group. She looked around nervously, hoping that he would soon look away.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzy Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Tempest

Tempest was quick to sense the male’s, Dagon, change in his stance. His eyes narrowed glaringly, his lips pulling back again to show his fang, he could feel his pelt beginning to prickle, in an attempt to warn off him, a growl rumbled in his throat as he began to talk, which caused his purple eyes to roll.

“Trust me, if you where a slave I would’ve already put you in your place.” He stated, gruffly. His eyes shifting towards him again, as he wondered closer to the leader, his nose curling as he watched him wither as he neared him, “Hmph.” The brute grumbled, ‘How pathetic.’ He would never lower himself so close towards the ground while another’s was present, by doing so, one was showing respect, and forfeiting a match before it even begun. As ruthless as he had always been, he liked to keep his head high, feeling better than the rest, and no one could tell him different, he watched Dagon for a couple of moment before focusing his eyes else where, staying a little way behind as he followed them, his ears still awaiting his words.

Crimzy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Amore couldn't contain herself and even though she was the youngest and still had her mother teaching her since she wouldn't be done learning till two, she stood up and gave a deep bark. "Alpha, sir, the plan is good but think about it. There will be night guards! We'll need a distraction, and something good. And if i may suggest, either something they'll chase to kill or in heat females to capture. We'll have to have only swift fast footed ones though." She said then noticing her stance was threatening lowered and rolled over submissively even though she was ten spaces from him.

Misty watched annoyed with all them and stood with a growl towards the feas, she walked away from them to a empty quieter space. Shuffling of paws fallowed her and she looked up to she her beautiful daughter coming to sit by her. Her heart ached badly as she looked at her, hopeless. She was a pessimistic fea being born into slavery and now it was her daughters turn to start the worst of it? How could life be so cruel?! Sitting up she started grooming her chocolate furred daughter. Her eyes slowly looked around though till she spot Ruark and Morgra, her sons wrestling while her other watched...Bider. He was her weirdest son but most clever.

Kiki took this as her chance to sneak off into the forest and explore, her mother was to focused on the other feas to even notice as she, her sister, and three brothers started to walk off. Kiki led them, she was the donamit pup in the group which was shocking and surprising a male hadn't fixed this. Soon they had snuck threw all the wolves and where almost free, amazingly. "We're gonna make it!" She said hopefully and happy.

Slayer completely annoyed snarled to himself but raised his head from paws when something small moved out of the group. Seeing what it was he let out a viscous snarl rolling out of his mouth after coming from deep in his massive chest. Quickly he took off ears laced back, his large paws stretching out far then recollecting as he ran. It wasn't long till he was closing in on them, he jumped a warrior sleeping then rushing out in front of him pivoted on his front legs sliding the back around. Snarling as he looked into the scared eyes of Kiki she snatched her up and growled at the others to fallow. He took them back to their mom and released his sister before grabbing the scruff of his mom's and slamming her backwards on the ground. "Ignorant bitch, watch your pups slut." He said harshly with no slightest bit of mercy to his mother. Turning she walked off, standing straight and propper. His lip curled up at the males in his way, they moved knowing Slayer wasn't one to cross. Walking off to a group of males he enjoed's company he sat and began talking with them.

(Sorry it's bad, I didn't review... got other topics to view.)

Last edited by Wild one on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 pm

(Those colors....I was not expecting such an array of colors XD)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:21 pm

(Lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:50 pm

(Bumb?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:45 pm

(This can't be dead already.....come on peeps!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:46 pm

(Seriously......?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down