Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eh, Horse Isle anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Eh, Horse Isle anyone? Empty Eh, Horse Isle anyone?

Post by Emoticon Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Well I have been eyeing the site now for a few days, and decided that I should join again XD. The last time I was on HI It was about a year or two ago, and I was on grey server. My Name was LateSummer. Hi2 is to complicated and huge for me to really get a grip on the game, so unless I have a friend or two on there I probably won't join. I was thinking of a server to go on, but my last experience really made me doubt the game's talk about how clean it is Suspect . It's probably not on all servers, but grey server when I was on, was a bit running around raising-the-game-rating type of stuff. I know mods aren't always gonna be on, but you got the usual cast of players that I have come to see the norm, even though grey is just worse(when I was on anyway) then the others that I know of.

You got some experienced players with the pish-posh, then you have those really serious people, then you got everyone else. Of course the first two always control everything that's expensive, anything hard to get, and have everything that the currency can buy of course(not everyone falls into these things, but this is just what I have experienced on grey server during my time ._.). Met some friends on there, one of them got mad at me(wouldn't tell me what happened). Sent her an email, and then I just see a storm of the usual Hi drama stuff(gotten *sorta* used to it by now), then she goes on about how horrible I am, then tells me I spelled ether wrong. Along with that, I've also had something weird like that go on, but the person was meh. She cursed in global for some reason(of course, no mod is on), so I pm and asked her why she cursed(Sorry, I had to know). After she said whatever the reason was, I said that you can't curse in global because there are little kids playing the game. She said that she didn't care, and that's their mom's fault for letting them play the game anyway(and that they would know how to curse so it wouldn't make a difference). I would've left it there, but I told her the age rating and it was an educational game. Don't remember what she said, but she didn't care. After that I realized that mods were never on when needed ¬_¬.
I also remember the time when I got a angry whisper from a lot of the greylings, when something came on(bit nasty one really) global and one of the people involved decided to whisper me and cursed me out good. I got a mod on and I told it(in global I guess) and lucky me, I get hit with the wait-to-chat-in-global! Oh such a glorious moment when I got spammed with "wow you have problems." when my message got cut off ending with 'something something something spammed my whisper box' so of course people decide to give me there two cents, and they were flying so fast I gave up as they continued to get on me. I explained it to the mod, but I didn't bother to ever explain what happened like that in global ever again ಥ_ಥ.

The drama that my brain bothered to remember on grey XD. I might return to grey or not, but I am looking for someone to play with. I hope that the paragraph above didn't scare anyone off XD.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Eh, Horse Isle anyone? Empty Re: Eh, Horse Isle anyone?

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Welcome back Emoticon! If you want you can join one of my topics, but try to stay active if you do. The places I RP in are Blackberry Hill, Pine Forest, Lupine Falls, and Houses. So if you wanna join, then please do!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down