Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats: SnowClan

2 posters

Go down

Warrior Cats: SnowClan Empty Warrior Cats: SnowClan

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 pm

SnowClan

Rules

*2 cats per person. If you want more, ask.

*Mating is allowed, but you can only do it through PM.

*We are a friendly Clan! Don't be afraid to stroll into our territory, or into camp.

*Have fun.

*Drama is allowed!

Territory

SC Camp: SnowClan camp is a large cave.

SC Apprentice Den: The apprentice den is located in a smaller cave. The nests are made out of twigs and stringy grass.

SC Warrior Den: The warrior den is located about a fox-length from the apprentice den. It's larger, and the nests are made out of pebbles, twigs, and stringy grass.

SC Nursery: The nursery is the most protected den in camp. The entrance is covered with grass that was weaved together, and the walls has a extra covering of mud to trap the heat inside. The floor is covered with grass, and the nests are made out of feathers and moss.

SC Elders Den: The elders den is a pile of rocks with a opening at the front. The nests are made out of grass and twigs.

SC Leaders Den: The leaders den is located on a large pile of rocks in the middle of camp. It is also known as the highrock, where cats gather below as the leader announces news.

SC Hunting Grounds: The SnowClan cats hunt in the mountains. They catch hawks, eagles, rabbits, and sometimes hawk/eagle eggs.

xxx

SnowClan cats live in the mountains. Apprentices are trained to only catch eagles when they are with a warrior. Also, apprentices train in camp, since it is dangerous to train outside of camp due to the sheer drops and unstable ground.

xxx

FORM

Name:
Kit/Apprentice/Warrior/Queen/Deputy/Elder:
Personality:
Picture:
Mate/Crush(optional):
History(optional):

Here's mine, for an example :3

Name: Whitestar
Kit/Apprentice/Warrior/Queen/Deputy/Elder: Leader
Personality: Whitestar is camp and gentle, but to outsiders, she is as fierce as a cornered animal. She will do anything to protect her Clan.
Picture: click
History(optional): -none-
Lives Left: 7/10

If this is in the wrong section, please tell me.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats: SnowClan Empty Re: Warrior Cats: SnowClan

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:37 am

Name: PaintedPelt
Kit/Apprentice/Warrior/Queen/Deputy/Elder: Deputy( If you want, If not. She's a Warrior)
Personality: Fun, smart, beautiful, great fighter, very stealthy, loves to be social.
Picture: http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=VisdDDn5-0GInM&tbnid=sPAEh0M3qkFcAM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpictures-of-cats.org%2Fsnow-and-silver-bengal-cats.html&ei=I4ozUfjbMMmfrAH6qICwDg&bvm=bv.43148975,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNGlCHd5qPbPRhOVPWeC7lxy1zvgUw&ust=1362418555317206
Mate/Crush(optional): None, yet
History(optional): none

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar1010 Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:13 pm

I'm redkit

redstar1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down