Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malik

2 posters

Go down

Malik Empty Malik

Post by Myst Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Name: Malik
Breed: Egyptian Arabian
Looks: Fine-boned fleabitten grey mare with a thick mane and forelock and dramatically scooped nose and long neck. Large nostrils, small ears, large eyes and long legs. Slightly underweight from lack of food in the desert but still healthy.
Height: 14 hands
Personality: Malik is a generally submissive horse with a sharp tongue and intense sarcasm. She is a broodmare in all ways, and takes good care of her foals and knows when to wean them, even though she has only had two foals so far. She prefers to be in a herd with a strong lead stallion. Malik is very spirited and skittish, but her extremely arabian build gives her exceptional endurance, speed, and heat tolerance, and she is therefore a force to be reckoned with.
History: Malik was born into a fairly corrupt herd of desert arabians. The pecking order there was very much ruled by gender, unfortunately, so the mares were kept in line and bred at a young age. Malik was force bred at two for the first time, to give birth to her first foal at three. The day after she gave birth to her first born she was force bred again to give birth to her second foal at four. These were accepted conditions in her herd. However, one day the lead stallion died of old age, and the herd scattered. She is looking for another herd now where she can carry out her role as a broodmare.
Other:
Picture:Malik Ludjin

I am new and this is my first character, so a little advice?
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Malik Empty Re: Malik

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:31 am

can i join?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Myst Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:14 pm

sure Smile
Myst
Myst
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm

sorry for making you wait. ill have to post this weekend
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:24 pm

(i am soo sorry! i forgot! it just completely slipped my mind!) (Btw, are we gonna make this a thread were they talk? like with expressive personalities through human forms? or are we just going to do it with no talking and just horse actions?)

Name: Rashad
Breed: Pureblood wild arabian
Sex: Stallion
Personality: A gentleman who treats mares right. He is a rare horse that doesnt just breed to form a herd, he breeds to form love. Even if a mare is taken by another stallion, she most likely will find her way back to his herd. He is confident in himself. He is a mature horse in the sense that he is a strong leader and is confident in his reign. He is wise in the way that he treats his mares. With respect and care. He is not just some foolish lust driven colt who has a hard time respecting his mares, Rashad sees his mares as equals, even though he is the herd stallion.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_402/1243084415F9bacQ.jpg
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum