Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ And You Were The One, You Were My Only Star ~ [ M ]

Go down

~ And You Were The One, You Were My Only Star ~ [ M ]  Empty ~ And You Were The One, You Were My Only Star ~ [ M ]

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:01 pm

~ And You Were The One, You Were My Only Star ~ [ M ]  Spike_Dragon_by_Chaos_Flower

[[ Image Credit Goes To Chaos~Flower on Deviantart ]]

Name~
Astrid
Gender~
Female
Age~
She is about 23 in dragon years
Breed~
Chaos Dragon.
The breed is an ancient and rare one, consisting of unusual and typically dangerous dragons. They are not raised by their mothers or fathers as some breeds are, and instead learn from the creatures around them. This makes Chaos Dragons very impressionable, so they vary drastically. Perhaps the only similarity is that their anatomies are all very different from other breeds. Most have long, slender bodies and horns, and are dark in coloration.
History~
Astrid was found deep within a very feared forest.When she was barely old enough to walk and small enough to fit into the palm of your hand, a young girl found her and took her home. The girl had run off after her mother's death and, in a state of shock, found herself in the forest. Young and innocent then, the Chaos Dragon gladly treated the girl as a friend and a teacher. This is why she is the way she is now: a dark soul striving to be good.
Personality~
She can be a very foul person, or the sweetest person you've ever met.
Astrid is determined and strong as well as deftly stealthy. She can and has kills others in the past because they got on her bad side or harmed one of her few close companions. However, as she lived past the mortal lives of her human friends, she became nasty and violent, hating those that found pleasure in life. She is currently struggling between letting the darkness over take her and fighting it away to become the way she used to be.
Appearance~
Like most Chaos Dragons, Astrid has a sleek yet powerful body.
Her scales are a deep black, almost iridescent color and she has pure white eyes without an iris.
Mate and Offspring~
None, and she really hasn't thought about a relationship.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down