Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there something wrong with me ??

3 posters

Go down

Is there something wrong with me ?? Empty Is there something wrong with me ??

Post by Faded*~*Light Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 pm

I was just wondering...
Why doesn't anyone reply to my topics? I mean, I know I'm not that great of a writer unless I get a good plot... but seriously? Is there something wrong with me or what? "Cause I never did anything wrong. Well yeah, I don't know any people on her except maybe a couple, but why doesn't anyone wanna reply with me? I can reply with any subject or characters, soooooo...
Just wanted to ask that.
Now... I bet nobody will even reply to this..
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

Is there something wrong with me ?? Empty Re: Is there something wrong with me ??

Post by Harley Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Just ask me to join, I will. Name anything, as long as it isn't human, I'm willing. I do dragons, horses, wolves, anything you want. So want me to join one of your topics? tell me which one.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Is there something wrong with me ?? Empty Re: Is there something wrong with me ??

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:36 pm

There's only about less then 12 people who are active on the site, and even few who rp the subject your topic is on. I made a advanced rp, but I did it anyway even though no one could reply to it(I know maybe 1-2 people who could maybe match it, and those people left a long time ago). Plus, people really don't join random topics unless you mail them about rping with them.(really doesn't help the fact that every other post is reserved to the point where your only rping with 1-2 people) But instead of posting about the topic on the char's bio, making a topic attracts people more. But the topic's length can either add or subtract the potential people that may respond to the topic.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Thank you, Harley. I have a couple new topics, the bios are in horse bios if you want to take a look. But if you do not like those, doing a topic about dragons would be fun! And Emoticon, I did not know there were only 12 active players... I remember the days when there were like no open topics because they were all taken, hmmmm the good ol' days..
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Yeah, but there is drama time to time and people do associate other people into groups when he/she is talking to them. Most of them only like the "Mature" people because they believe that when he/she is this "mature" person. It's also the level you rp at, and some people just get used to certain styles. I had a friend that would rp with me and do decent sized paragraphs, but then she left because I went on vacation and no one would join her topics, or would just drop them. Dropping part really made a lot of the people leave if it wasn't a personal situation. I know that some old people are coming back again, but then again I don't really make topics and I'm very picky, so eh what do I know.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum