Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Killed My Sister.. (OPEN)

Go down

I Killed My Sister.. (OPEN) Empty I Killed My Sister.. (OPEN)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:37 am

Kite had always had everything. She was the eldest born of her litter and by far the most beautiful of her other female siblings, the obvious pick of the bunch for anything that demanded much attention. Even at a young age, the she-wolf excelled at being top dog in just about everything from who could run the fastest to who could get more love from mama. Regardless of her extraordinary smarts, she was the most lavishing creature anyone had ever laid eyes on.
Her pelt was black, dominate in her mama's genes, but her under belly, legs, and parts of her tail were brown. White fur lined her spine, tipped her ears, covered her paws, and ran along the top of her tail. Her eyes were an alarming yellow color that attracted much attention. Her body was slim and inviting with lean muscles and healthy fur. She was a petite creature but every much savage as any wolf, maybe more due to her attitude.
Other females often referred to her as a bitch. Kite would snort and respond, "How am i a bitch if i am yet to have pups?" With that she would lift her nose into the air and strut away as the girls would grip and mumble.

Not everything was as perfect as Kite could have hoped everything to be. She had a large family, her father was the Alpha, and she was next in line for a mate who led a large pack in the East. She was excited and hopeful when it came time for the possible male to pick his bride, faithful that it would be her instead of her younger sister, Leah. All their lives the two had competed for their parents tidings and more than often, Kite came out on top. Leah was left to stay in her shadow. But on the day of the choosing, the massive male from the East went right past Kite and chose Leah. Anger exploded within Kite and from that moment, she would forever hate her life.

Kite came to a grinding halt as she neared the cliff's edge. She had been running all day, actually fleeing the wrath of her former pack. She whimpered and sat down beside a thick tree trunk and brought a bloody paw to her maw. Her slender tongue flicked out and she began licking Leah's blood from her paw. She shivered at the coppery taste and spat. Finishing the next one, she licked her jaws clean and got up, proceeding towards the stream to help clean out her other wounds. Seeing such a grand male choose her less fortunate sister of her made her crimson with rage and during the act of being severely hostile, she had killed and dismembered her sister. After that, they chased her off and demanded her dead.

(Male please)
https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20wolf/afreakchemicalreaction/kite.jpg
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

I Killed My Sister.. (OPEN) Empty Request

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:07 pm

((May i join? i have a pain in the ass brute i made named StoneHeart.))

Back to top Go down

I Killed My Sister.. (OPEN) Empty Re: I Killed My Sister.. (OPEN)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 pm

(yes, please do!)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

I Killed My Sister.. (OPEN) Empty Re: I Killed My Sister.. (OPEN)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down