Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R]

2 posters

Go down

A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R] Empty A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R]

Post by Tayssi Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:33 am

A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R] 186238085c07

Name: Haiden Marcs
Species: Human
Personality: Haiden is a pretty laidback guy. He likes to have some fun, though won't put it before a job. He's a man-for-hire, however, he is not the usual one you would find. He does whatever jobs comes his way. To simple help to murdering someone in cold blood. All for the money. Some think that Hai is merciless and cruel, but he has his limits and at times he doesn't actually kill them. He lets them go and hide for the rest of their lives. Haiden is very loyal and will always protect the ones he cares about. However, if you're his enemy, be prepared for a life of hell.

A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R] 2w69hcy

Name: Kodak
Species: Demon Wolf
Personality: Being a demon wolf, he obviously has a very fiery temper. He can snap and isn't afraid to attack. However, Kodak is the most loyal wolf you shall ever meet, He has never strayed from Haiden's side since the man saved him from dieing 5 years ago. When he isn't mad, this wolf is very gentle and caring and will help others without being asked. He's kind of how Haiden finds himself in complicated situations.

Haiden is in dire need of money. His hometown was struck with an unknown illness which is slowly and painfully killing everyone in it. Including his younger sister. There is only one doctor who knows what has happened. But it costs a hell of alot of money. It's that or find a cure himself.

Theme: Medieval
Characters Needed: Not sure. My friend thinks for another guy, but i'm not sure. PM Me Smile
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R] Empty Re: A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R]

Post by redhead14 Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:00 am

A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R] Redhead_girl___ballpoint_pen_by_vianaarts

A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R] Hot-redhead-girls-23
Name: Nevaeh Saunders
Species: assassin, shape shifter, beast master
personality: nevaeh is very out going and bubbly, and loves animals, but that is just one side of her. she is a trained killer and can be as cold as ice. when shes put on a mission she is very focused and gets the job done. she has no feelings for the people she kills they most likely deserved to be killed. nevaeh has a fiery temper and can be very feisty at times. she looks to kill the murderer who killed her parents in cold blood in front of her as a child. if she cares for you consider yourself lucky.

A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R] Wolf-1
Name: Kaala ( means daughter of the moon)
speices: moon spirit wolf
personality: kaala is very peaceful and calm she has always been with nevaeh ever since nevaeh found her as a pup. kaala has calming and healing powers. she will fight for what she loves which is nevaeh.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R] Empty Re: A Special Pair Of Friends (OPEN) [R]

Post by Tayssi Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Cool, I shall make the topic in the next couple days Very Happy
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:43 am

ok aweosme Razz
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down