Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Brothers (OPEN) [R]

Go down

Two Brothers (OPEN) [R] Empty Two Brothers (OPEN) [R]

Post by Tayssi Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:56 am

Two Brothers (OPEN) [R] 337701443_fb6e4f3ab5
Name: Aragon Merust
Persnality: Aragon is the serious type. He is always trying his hardest and never wants to give up. He will not stray from his goals or what he wants to do at that moment. He's the protective type but not overly so. He will try to talk them out of it if he doesn't think it's right, but otherwise he won't actually stop them no matter how much he doesn't agree with the other person's opinion. Aragon is actually afraid of being left behind and rejected, which is the reason why he won't open himself up to anyone.

Two Brothers (OPEN) [R] Tumblr_m636tkfCt41qfi29ho1_500
Name: Zekeal Merust
Personality: Zekeal is the more downtoearth and playful one of the brothers. He doesn't take alot of things seriously, however that doesn't mean he's an idiot. Actually, no, Zekeal is smart and is often thinking of plans and ways to help his brother, who he looks up to like an idol. However, he is actually often getting into trouble trying to help him, which makes Aragon go out of his way to help him out of the trouble he put himself in. Zekeal would never swap Aragon for anything in the world and is always looking for his praise.

When Zekeal was 5 and Aragon 13, their parents walked away from them. Left them to die. Aragon took care of Zekeal, though they never were able to find a home to stay at, so lived on the streets and became thieves. However, now, they have decided to go looking for their parents, to ask why they had been left; why they had walked away.

Theme: Medieval
Characters Needed: Don't know yet, pm me and let me know what you would like to be Smile
May become group RP
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down