Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the real wild west now days, there ain't no better (Pg13)

Go down

This is the real wild west now days, there ain't no better (Pg13) Empty This is the real wild west now days, there ain't no better (Pg13)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Warning: This is not a one topic deal, so if your not going to be commented don't join.

Arella-
Her body graceful bounced up and down with her hair as she rode the big black Mustang. Which had broad shoulders and a well built muscled body. Gently she kicked the gelding to go faster as they ran threw the woods on a old trail riding path and that's when she saw her. She pulled her horse, Mustango to a stop and stared at the grazing herd of wild horses, eyes latched on a mare of a rare coat color. The mare was the most beautiful Arabian mustang mix she had ever seen. She pulled out a lasso from her saddle and prepared it. Quickly she bolted out to the herd searching for the lead stallion. Finding him she threw the lasso and got lucky. She tied him up to her saddle horn and the fleeing herd stopped. Bella fought the stallion, she needed him to get the rest.

Alex-
The dark colored filly grazed on the long ticking grass that gently swayed back and forth. Suddenly in a blink of a eye a threat emerged from the tree line. She bolted forward with her herd fleeing in the sake of freedom. The herd suddenly stopped and she did to. Turning to look she was bewildered by the sight, "Dad!" She whinned loudly in panick.

(You may play a herd horse in this topic, no other humans unless you convince me.)

Back to top Go down

This is the real wild west now days, there ain't no better (Pg13) Empty Re: This is the real wild west now days, there ain't no better (Pg13)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 pm

{ 1. You play Chicken Smoothie? Im ' HP Fan ' }
{ 2. Can I join? }

Back to top Go down

This is the real wild west now days, there ain't no better (Pg13) Empty Re: This is the real wild west now days, there ain't no better (Pg13)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:33 pm

(1. I used to. 2. Sure)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:01 pm

{ What happened? Why did you quit? Anyways, who shall I be? }

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:38 pm

(I lost my password and username and intrest in the game. Your choice, you can be her Dad, mom, one of her siblings, relatives, or a random herd member. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 am

{ I choose... the DAD! { pokemon moment, ignore the idiotic girl } }

Blaze whinnined loudly, kicking out at the human. He half reared so he was on his back to feet, but he wasnt fully up. His front hooves flicked out infront of him as his eyes blazed red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:24 am

Arella made her horse rush forward, trying to pull him along. She took another lasso out and roped him again. She tied it to her saddle horn like she did the first time and countied to make her horse try to pull him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down