Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Inactive ] Bring Warmth to the Moon [ Reserved / R ]

2 posters

Go down

[ Inactive ] Bring Warmth to the Moon [ Reserved / R ] Empty [ Inactive ] Bring Warmth to the Moon [ Reserved / R ]

Post by Greed Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Apollo flicked his tail, muzzle lowered down into the luscious grass, but not eating anything. Instead he just took in the sweet honeydew smell of the grass before lifting his head again, the bridge of his nose and facial structure showing his purebred Lusitano lineage perfectly. Apollo took his lineage very seriously and rarely allowed himself to associate himself with horses not of the Lusitano lines – the only exception he made was to the Alter Real Strain, which were horses based off of Lusitano genetics, so they were, technically, Lusitanos themselves. Gleaming brown eyes scanned his surroundings, lifting his muzzle up into the air and taking a big breath of the sweet, fresh scent of the world around him. As far as he could tell, he was alone. He enjoyed this solitude – a quietness that allowed him time to think of things only Apollo would think of, and to challenge himself to see things in a different light. The stallion moved off towards a small river that he could easily jump over without getting the slightest bit wet, carrying himself proudly and regally as always. His whole aura screamed “superior.” Indeed, that was Apollo’s way of thinking: any horse that was not him was inferior to him. Rather randomly shaking his mane and half-rearing, Apollo flicked his ears in all directions as he lowered his velvety grey muzzle to the crystal clear waters, taking large gulps of the cool liquid, and watching fish swim against the current in a desperate attempt to avoid dangers in the lower half of the lake. Snorting and spraying water around his face, Apollo reckoned that not only horses were inferior to him – all races were. Seeing these fish in desperation made Apollo want to trample them all and teach them how to carry themselves with dignity… but, then again, they were fish. The least he could do was teach a young bachelor how to become a proper, sophisticated stallion. But with his outlook on things, he deemed any other stud—or mare—unworthy of his presence.

Turning back to his old spot, Apollo finally decided to eat, lowering his face towards the bright green grass and taking a mouthful of the bittersweet substance. He wasn’t really all that hungry, but he was planning to move out soon, and he wanted to travel on a full stomach as opposed to an empty one. He knew the grasses elsewhere weren’t as good as the grasses here, so he ate until he was completely full and another bite would threaten to explode his stomach. Contentedly full, Apollo lifted his head and turned to move off into the woods to his right, when a strange smell caught his attention. Another horse? How could another horse have come by without him noticing? Apollo straightened himself, chest out and head lifted high, muscles rippling as he turned around once more to find the source of the smell. Oh great, he thought, Just what I need… another foolishly hopeless horse who is going to try and associate themselves with me. I swear… some of these horses make me sick.

Last edited by Marionette on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ Inactive ] Bring Warmth to the Moon [ Reserved / R ] Empty Re: [ Inactive ] Bring Warmth to the Moon [ Reserved / R ]

Post by Tayssi Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:57 am

Valentine

Throwing her head into the air, flicking her forelock from her dark eyes, the Lusitano mare made her way slowly hrough the garden. The smell of roses strong and sweet wafted around her as she walked. Her grey forelock fell over her eyes again adn she snorted in frustration before flicking it away again. Lowering her muzzle to the ground, Valentine took a mouthful of luscious grass before her head raised high and she trotted through the garden without a care in the world. Ears twitching, the grey Lusitano mare kicked out her back legs and nickered loudly, merely enjoying the feel of the wind as it blew gently yet firmly through the garden.
Flicking her tail, the mare heard a sound and she stopped for a few moments, listening and sniffing the air. Snorting softly as the smell of a stallion came to her nose, before she heard movement. Guessing it was the stallion moving off, Valentine's ears flicked before she lunged into a gallop, kicking out with a soft, playful squeal. Soon enough, the dapple stallion came into view and the mare slowed to a halt, flicking her forelock from her eyes again with a soft nicker in greeting.

(sorry, rush job, have to go out)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

[ Inactive ] Bring Warmth to the Moon [ Reserved / R ] Empty Re: [ Inactive ] Bring Warmth to the Moon [ Reserved / R ]

Post by Greed Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Apollo stared harshly at the mare, fixing in his head and attempted to choose the breed she looked most like. Much to both his surprise and reluctance, he noted her breed as one worthy of conversation. However, Apollo was not in the mood to speak with her – how was he supposed to know if she was a good company or not? He supposed talking to her would fix that problem, but Apollo had been on his way to leave. When she nickered, he flicked his ears back in mild annoyance and tossed his head, flicking his tail and deciding he wouldn’t talk to her. So, Apollo just grunted his acknowledgement of her presence and turned, heading off into the direction of the forest again. Avoiding any possible meetings would be preferred, and she hadn’t come over and started talking to her, so turning and leaving wouldn’t be as rude as simply turning away from her after she’d begun to talk to him. Sticking to his belief that he is higher than all other horses, Apollo rolled his eyes, snorting and tossing his head again in disinterest.

[ Eep, I’m so sorry! My posts suck really badly at the moment, and idk what’s with me ): ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 pm

[ - withdrawing Apollo - ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 pm

(oh yeah sorry bout this RP. Forgot. Well thanks for RPing with me for this short amount of time Smile )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down