Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open) Empty Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open)

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 am

| | Savannah Wilder | |
Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open) Tumblr_m0y3hrIwe51rrk0i1o1_500
Nickname: Sav, Savvy and Sava
Power: Healing
Power Info: She can heal any type of wound, even from the brink of death or if they've just died. However, it drains her power and if she heals from freshly dead, she will lose her life.
Personality: Sav is pretty easy-going and enjoys the good things in life. However, she's not the most open types of people. Actually, she's rather closed off about hersef and her past. Sav isn't the standoffish type and will talk to anyone and everyone if they make the effort to come up to her. However, she can be a bit shy at first, so usually doesn;t make the effort to come up and speak to you first if she doesn't know you. She's definately a loyal friend and will stick up for her friends through thick and thin. Se will fight for them and isn't afraid to get hurt for a good cause. She can be very stubborn when it comes to matters in which she thinks is important and will not back down from a fight. Sav does have her flaws, though. She tends to hold grudges for a while and will often ignore you. She has a bad habit of not listening at the most crucial times, so ofen gets into trouble whether she wants to or not. Sav is also pretty clumsy, so is often falling over and hurting herself.
History: Savannah grew up in a normal household with loving, doting parents until she was 9. Her father left for work for a few months and it was just her and her mother. They had a great time, even thoguh they missed him. But then, one night, a house fire broke loose. The whole house burnt down, along with Savannah's mother. Only she had managed to escape. Sav had been forced to stay with some foster parents until her father got back from his business trip a couple weeks later. She lived with her father until she was 14, when he died of a heart attack. Since, Sav has been running from child welfare, trying to find a place to stay.
Shifter Animal: Bald Eagle
Shifter Form:
Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open) Bald-eagle-landing_837
Crushing On: No One
Dating: No One
Married To: No One
Children: None

| | Zaniel Valentino | |
Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open) Tumblr_m5fm375rM41qi9s2zo1_500
Nickname: Zed
Power: Augmentation
Power Info: The ability to enhance the powers of others when they are around him. Strongest when touching him(skin to skin contact, just a touch).
Personality: Zaniel is a pretty laid back, fun loving kind of guy. He's not the type to take things too seriously, nor would he take things to heart. He understands(most of the time) when someone just blurts something out but doesn't mean it and will forgive them straight away. He is a pretty patient guy, but doesn't speak about how he feels at any given moment. He's pretty closed in about his feelings, but won't really hesitate very often to speak about his past if specifically asked for it. He's a trustworthy guy, but will not take sides very often, unless he strongly agrees/disagrees with something.
History: Zaniel grew up in an orphanage his whole life, mainly going from foster home to foster home once he reached the age of 5. He never complained nor stepped out of line. He learnt very quickly the way of each household. Once he reached the age of 18, Zaniel left as fast as he could. He had been moving from place to place since, never really finding a place to settle down and call home.
Shifter Animal: Afraican Lion
Shifter Form:
Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open) Luxurysafariafrica.net_
[img]Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open) Lion[/img]
Crushing On: No One
Dating: No One
Married To: No One
Children: None
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open) Empty Re: Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:33 am

Pretty, pretty, pretty Smile What you looking for? Like what's gonna be the plot? I can tell this is gonna be a Mature topic, and I really like the way you put detail after detail that makes it POP! Razz Woo, mind if I join Tayssi? I would really love too <3
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open) Empty Re: Savannah and Zaniel[both R] (seperate RPs.) (Open)

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:13 pm

yeah, that's fine, but Zaniel ad Savannah both have seperate plots, so who didyou want to RP with??
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Idc your choice Tay (:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Savannah's definately my fav, so her Very Happy
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Lol Mmk (:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:59 pm

•∞Dra Parker∞•
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m30z3q1nND1r7x7zzo1_500.jpg
|Nickname∞∞° N/A
|Age∞∞° 18
|Gender∞∞° Male
|Power∞∞° Summon upon the undead
|Power Info∞∞° Dra uses this power for his aid if he is too weak to fight, these Undead can heal however. If Dra is terribly injured they can instantly heal him in matter of seconds. He can kill them with his mind which lets him drain in their power afterwards. But summoning upon the undead is very dangerous. It could kill him for he knows he is messing with the cycle of death and life, but he rarely uses his power. Only if he is in extreme danger of dying. That is when he uses his power.
|Personality∞∞° Dra is kind and intelligent. Caring yet mean and ruthless if need be. Protective with only women not guys. He is understanding and himself is usually misunderstood. He keeps his reputation to a low, so not many people know him. Generous and respectful. Wont make a fool of himself neither will he betray his friends unless they betray him first. Always upholds his promises. He will take secrets to his grave, maybe even after that. Dra never says never, and wont back down from a fight. But he will not involve himself into an immature fight with a pot head asshole like some terns these days. Rarely ever frightened by others, if threatened he will probably ignore you say something about his mother or sister, that is when it starts to get really serious.
|History∞∞° Dra was born into a wealthy family with his mother, father and younger sister. He grew up a normal life until he turned age 10 when everything went down hill. His mother and father divorced, his sister died of cancer. After two years of that painful and sad years he had noticed something odd and off about him. He was starting to grow more cautious and stronger than man. Dra was beginning to go through this trance, where he could feel a burning sensation within him. The pain was over whelming and soon after the affects of transformation Dra finally turned into his true form.. A Phoenix. After that he went to high school, his sophomore year; the saddest year of his life. His mother died of a stroke, he had take care of her since jonior high. Since then he had to learn how to be mature and responsible young man. That day had changed him forever...
|Shifter Animal∞∞° Phoenix
•∞Shifter Form∞•
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/325/9/6/phoenix_by_tac0finch-d4gw3yf.png
|Crushing On∞∞° No one
|Dating∞∞° No one
|Married Too∞∞° No one
|Children∞∞° None
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Awesome, i'll start it later Very Happy
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Mmk Razz
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down