Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED A MATE BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN LIKE THE WIND

Go down

I NEED A MATE BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN LIKE THE WIND Empty I NEED A MATE BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN LIKE THE WIND

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:38 pm

* prances into the meadow*is there any stallion here that can run like the wind and will truly love me?
if so please come here.i am in heat and a want a stallion and a foal

flower

Back to top Go down

I NEED A MATE BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN LIKE THE WIND Empty Re: I NEED A MATE BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN LIKE THE WIND

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Jet trots in a huge black stallion."hi,i need a mare and all have rejected me....will you take me?...your beautiful and im surprised u dont have a mate yet."i smile and whinny low

Back to top Go down

I NEED A MATE BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN LIKE THE WIND Empty only on 2 conditions

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:02 pm

only if 1. you will race me, and if u beat me or tie with me then i will consider it
2. you must always be loyal to me and will not take any other mare unless you are starting a herd

Back to top Go down

I NEED A MATE BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN LIKE THE WIND Empty Re: I NEED A MATE BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN LIKE THE WIND

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:08 pm

"i am always lloyal and i am as fast as the wind can go!.haha lets race."i dart forward at a little speed waiting for her,i speed up at full speed all u see is dirt there is no sign of me.i neigh in the distance but its faint,i am far far away.

SIGNATURE: lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:17 pm

(its me SerenityRaines but i changed my screen name ok...?its Mrs.Edward Cullen =) now.)

SIGNATURE: lol!

[/quote]Fight without Swords,Fly without Wings

Back to top Go down

I NEED A MATE BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN LIKE THE WIND Empty alright i will race you

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:16 pm

i will race you but just try to keep up *gallops away at full speed and zooms right by*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down