Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely Bones (R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Lovely Bones (R) Empty Lovely Bones (R)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Aaron stood atop of a hill that fell down into a vast valley of velvet flowers, her crossbow toward her face, the arrow that pointed outward into the large valley. Aaron sighed, eyes narrowed she released her grip and as soon as she did; the valley that was once filled with beautiful purple flowers instantly flicked back reality. The arrow that Aaron shot througb mid-air, started to go down and land onto of a man's head, going straight through his mouth and out the other side. She glared at him as he slowly dropped to the ground. Aaron sighed and hitched her crossbow on her back in its sack.

As day breaks, Aaron gripped a glass of some kind of Vodka. Music rung in her ears, she turned to hear someone call her name. Aaron looked up, putting her hand on the laced black handle of her sword. As she turned the flashing image of her partners cauht her eye. Sneering to see Alexis with them. Aaron shook her head and stood, " What is it Jacob? You know there are more Zharas coming, and i dont have time to be playing games." She spat harshly. Jacob shook his head and ruffled his hair back. " An army off Zharas were spotted South of here. We need to make an ambush.. General Gougis." He said with a serious voice, dipping his head slightly. Aaron sighed heavily. " Zhara's are deadly and very ruthless. An enemy to my clan.. I will do anything to protect my people, now gt mpving. Rpund up the War horses. Commander Jacob get La Black Legacy ready for battle." Aaron prdered. Jacob nodded and replied. " Yes Princess.. Move along now soldiers!" He ordered to the others that were waiting in a line for further orders from General Gougis.

Aaron mounted her loyal stallion. Legacy reared up and trotted forward into battle, Aaron rode upon her steed. " Faster Legacy!" Aaron whispered in his ear. As she said that, Legacy drew forward. Flashing down the landscape. Soon Aaron and her army reached the ambush point where Commander Jacob stood ovrr a map, pointing out the location where they would attack. Jacob looked up and rushed over to Princess Aaron. Aaron dismounted Legacy and hitched him to a post. She smiled and patted his side, Legacy snorted and shook his mane.
Commander Jacob skidded to a stop and haulted infront of Aaron. Raising his hand and saluting her. Aaron did the same and made her way over to the dugout where she stopped and looked down at the map spread across the table. She nodded, " This could work." She said softly.

Note: Start your story off with a battle he was in, and then make sure he meets up with Aaron at the hideout. Like he comes in and orders the right to fight in the war with them. Then take it from there.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lovely Bones (R) Empty Re: Lovely Bones (R)

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Crys and blood sprayed the air as their eyes flared with flaming anger. Derek pulled his sword out of the man and stapped it into the one in front of him and pushed it through him, he whispered in his ear then put his hand on the man's shoulder And pulled out his sword. Then he swung it and sliced off a another's head. Derek wiped dripping sweet from his forehead and heaved in a breath, "That's the last one, lets go men." With that he walked to a black fersain and mounted his powerful stead. The mare reared and darted in the right detection, muscles rippling as her legs pumed hard and fast. Her mane and tail blew back looking like a swaying black flag. Once there he dismounted and tied up his horse. The young man walked into the hidout and declared, " There shall be war."

(G-gg-good? -ask nervously-)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Aaron looked up from the map she was studying. As she did, her natural instinct made her grip the laced black handle of her sword and sling it out toward the man who had said "there shall be war." Aaron sneered in disgust and him, her electric blue gaze burning into his. Her eyes narrowed, the sharpened tip of her sword pointed to the mans throat. " If you are requesting a war with me and my men, you sure have some nerve to show up and declare a damn war with me." Aaron said harshly, gripping tensing. Legacy snortef and reared, striking with powerful legs to smash through the post. snarled lip curling back he glared at the man as he clawed at the ground with a righteous stake. Aaron did not take her eyes off him, " If i wouldnt have stopped my sword where it is now, your head could have easily been cut off.. Dont approach the Princess of Sar'fara like that, it wont end up well." Aaron released her grip and looked at him. " Are you requesting a war with me and men, or are you here to fight in the Battle of Zhara?" Aaron began to run her finger down the edge o her blade.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Derek was quick to pull out his sword And put it to her neck as well, when she spoke he listened to her not responding till she lowered her sword he loward his but didn't dare to put it away. His men slowly came up laughing about something then stop becoming serious the group of 19 stared at their leader a knight's son. "(whenever one u want him to do he said yes to in this)" with that he steped back And out spit on the dirt ground the looked back at her.

The mare grew ambitious as the other horse did that And started to paste back And forth And paw which made the other horses in her group grow nervous And impatient to all exscapt for Firecracker a older horse to be Pacific Wild Fire's (Derek's horse) dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Aaron grinned, then glared past the man at the others laughing. Aaron glared at them, " Ypu know its a bad thing to laugh at someone whp can snap ypu like a twig." Aaron said roughly, facing the man infront of her. Commander Jacob raced over to his General. " General Gougies! More Zhara's have been spotted closer to the campsite. We have to hurry and make our move.. Princess Aaron." She grined and dipped her head to him. " Get Legacy ready for battle, we are leaving in 5 minutes." Aaron glanced at her army, smiling. Then flashing a meaningful look at the man, she looked him over, Aaron's eyes scanning his entire being. Smirking she stepped toward him. " Me and my men are going to ambush them. Would you like to join us?" Aaron was rotating to leave, but before she did. She called over her shoulder, "Names Aaron."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 1:33 pm

"We were not laughing at you" One man spoke And Derek glared at him, "Yea sure, I'm Derek." He walked over to his mare And jumped on her, she pawed the ground And reared. "Some ones ready to go." He said pulling back hard to keep her from galloping.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Aaron rolled her eyes and turned tp see Legacy already equipped for battlw. She smiled and climbed upon her steed. Legacy anorted, glancing over at he mare. He reared higher than her, striking out fiercely. Aaron pulled her reins back sharply, making Legacy grip the ground with such power, his rippling muscles were unbearabely large. His entire being began to go throuh a trance, he ate up the earth below him and soon Aaron whipped the reins to the right and kicked the sides of Legacy. Making his shoot off like a bult doqn the landscqpe.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Fallowing in lead Derek allowed the young mare to bolt taking lead or a moment then slowing to Legacy's pace she heaved abde huffed she wanted to go as fast as she could. The thundering of feet fallowed from behind as his men And hers fallowed And catched up.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Aaron narrowed her eyes at Derek. Legacy sneered as the mare passed him, he drew forward. Thundering down the path, with a quick motion Legacy whipped to the side. Bolting past trees, Aaron began to draw herself upward, Legacy slowed to a pace. Then Aaron stopped him instantly and hitched him to a tree. She took out her scope and scanned the area. Seeing a large army of Zhara's. Aaron grinned, " Commander Jacob. Get men down to the base of the hill." Aaron said out loud. " Ready to ambush." She spoke, Legacy smirked as Aaron got back on him. Kicking his side softly and he immediately took off with a few men following behind her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Wildfire fought Derek when he tried to make her stop by jerking the reins, rearing, And bucking. When Aron got back on And rode off she bolted forward unexpectedly And made his saddle start to slid he was forced to use his leg muscles to pull himself back up, during this he had passed Aron by far, Derek pulled back hard to get the mare to stop but she reared up And he had to make her do circuls till she caught up then he allowed the mare to move but did his best to make her go slow.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Legacy nieghed as the mare passed him. Aaron sneered as well as Legacy, " If its a race you want. Its a race you'll get." She spat and Legacy drew himself forward. He sped up and soon he was thundering past the mare. Leaving her to eat his dust, Aaron lifted hrr weight off Legacy's back. Making him flash past trees, they were a mile ayead of everyone. And soon enough Aaron had to use all of her strength to slow Legacy down. He snorted and shot straight through trees and to the ambush point. She stopped him and pulled him to a tree. She patted his side and went to meet with Commander Jacob and his men.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Derek smirked And let loose of his grip on the riens abd allowed the mare to go. She dashed through the woods looking like a blur And emerged legs pumping quickly he leaned forward And lifted his rear end up looking like a professional racer. Wildfire pushed hersef past Legacy right before he was about to stop. Derek pulled hard on the reins And circled the just barely over a year And a half mare, she was only rode beacuse she was tall enough to And almost old enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Aaron rolled her eyes and walked over to Derek. " Looks like you lost. Now get ready." She ordered. Aaron gripped Legacys reins in a tight hold and led him towards the saddling area. "Princess Aaron! Princess.." Aaron looked up, her sword flung out sharply. Zack backed away as he did. She loeered her sword and glided back into her holster. "Yes Zack. What is it now." She asked with amuzement. " T-The Zhara's raided half the men you set out to the hill!" Aaron widened her eyes, then they narrowed to a slit and she swore under her breath. " Everyone!" She called loudly, everyone person stopped at stared at her. Aaron glared around at them. " Mount up! Time for war." Aaron mounted Legacy and galloped in head of her army. She looked over at Derek that rode next to her. " You better know how use a sword." She smirked and thundered fprward, everyone behind her did the same.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:29 am

Derek chuckled, " Why else would I have it And next time we race lets start at the same time." He said then allowed his horse to fall back, where he spoke to his men for a moment the sped forward ready to attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 20, 2012 8:58 am

Aaron glanced at him, smiling. She rolled her eyes and nodddd. " Yes indeed." She charged forward
Drawing out her sword and flinging into the air as they neared the Zhara's. Once they burst into batl. Legacy leaped over the rock and Aaron gripped the laced black handle of her sword and slung it out, slicing ones head off. She ran through the battle, sword slicing throats. Legacy stopped and reared, his hooves striking out with grave power. Aaron seen someone coming towards her. She sneered as he jumped up into the air, Aaron stood upon Legacys back and leaped upward. Her sword out and as the enemy got closer, the sharp point of her blade pierced intp the top of his head. Aaron crumbled down with him as she sat there ontop of her enwmy. She narrowed her eyes to hear another come towards her, whirling around. Sword chopped his legs off, blood splattered on her face and she stood slowly. She yelled loudly and began to kill eveyone in her path.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:31 am

Derek smiled back then rode into battle pulling out his silver handle sword with gold markings. Wildfire raced forward legs pumping as her rider sliced a man's head off then stabbed one through the chest then sliced ones head into two. Advently he had killed twelve men when some one undetected swung from a vine And knocked him straight off his mount And his sword from his hand. The two wrestled And Derek got on top And hit the man's face twice before being flip And punched, he flipped again And head butted the guy, he went unconsius. Derek stood And let out a bloody war cry before sneaking through the men And steeling a dead one's sword. He started to fight again. Meenwhile Wildfire was being tugged away by a Zahara to be put with the other horses's they had managed to steal And leave men mountless.

(Hey I have a topic I think you would like it's in the requests.)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 20, 2012 10:42 am

(Yeah ill check it put. And hey just ignore my unusal words, im on my kindel fire and its alittle bit touchy.)

Aaron whirled around, placing her hand on one mans shoulder and pulling her sword back then lauching it through his heat and out the other side. She glanced up quickly to see Derek get knocked off his horse. Her instinct told her to help him, but she knew that he had it under control. She grinned and raced off to get Legacy back. Legacy reared up as a Zhara began to pull him away, looking over his shoilder he seen the mare. Snarling in disgust as one whipped her, he narrowed his eyes and bucked wildly at the one holding him. His hooves made contact with the mans face, flinging him forward. In the corner of his eye he could see Sad n fihting her way towards us. Legacy nickered to her gently and then bolted forward, sliding to the right to knock the Zhara over. Legacy reardd and stumped his head in, he glanced pver at the mare and nipped her side to get her going. He bobbed his head and pushed her out of the battlefield. Aaron called out to Legacy. " Get put of here! Go to the forest! I will meet ypu there when the war is over.!" Aaron yelled. Legacy heard her and nodded, pumping himself through the crowd of warriors, leapi g over a man who was trying to get him. Legacy kept pushing thw mare forward and as they burst out of the battlefield he nipped her to keep moving.

Aaron sighed and watched them run off. She shock her head and flashed back to reality. Aaron seen Derek, racing over to him she jumped up, running sideways on a wall of rocks 'till she reached him. Instantly she leaped into the air and landed harshly ontop of a Zhara, her sword piercing throuh his throat. She got up and put her foot on the dead mans chest, yanking her sword out of his face. She looked back at Derek and dipped her head. Another Zhara came toward them, Aaron took out her crossbow and pilled back the arrow. A second later she released her grip on the arrow and watched as it shot up into the air and go straight though ones head and out his mouth. Aaron put down her crossbow and glanced over at Derek. " Thats how ypu do it." She smirked and without hesitation, she pulled two sword put that were hitched to her hips and flashed in a line of 10 Zharas. She atopped at the end of the line, and watched as their bodies twisted around and crumble shortly afterwards.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:51 am

Wildfire did as Legacy wanted her to And ran quickly away from the war And s she was about to stop he bit her telling her to keep going And she did, her eys where wide And her heart was thudding, "What's going to happen to us?" She asked him.

Derek watched her in amazement before killing some himself soon they where almost finished. A man then reached for Aron And he caught his arm of And as he ent to run stabbed his sword though him before pulling out And saying, "Man Aron your good at this." Derek then was sword fighting one trying to finish him. His sword whent left the man stoped it right the man stoped it the swords clinked as they went till Derek got his chance And stabbed his sword straight through he guy's neck then pulled out.

(K plz join, Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 20, 2012 11:04 am

Asron smiled. " Lots of practice." She gri..ed over at him. She seen out pf the corner of hrr eye one man racing towards Derek. She sneered and leaped up over Derek, twirling around in mid air and using her hook to grab the man by his throat and sling him backwards in the air.

Legacy looked over at Wildfire. He glanced infront of him, " In the forest. We wait 'till Derek and Aaron come for us. Because if i know Aaro she always holds her word. No matter what."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:41 am

"Thanks." Derik said stabbing one, "How many more of these bastards do we got?"

Wildfire answered him swiftly, "Ok, I'm Wildfire what's your name?"

(Brain dead, sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Aaron sighed and looked around her. " A few more." She replied. Aaron seen one coming and she instantly grabbed Derek and flung him outward. She was for aure that he knew what to do when someone did that. Aaron sneered and whirled around and assasinated athe last of them with a quick blow.

Legacy glanced at Wildfire. He pumped forward and then stopped once they reached the forest. He grunted and rotated to look at her. " Names La Black Legacy. Put you can call me Legacy."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Derek did what he was supposed to then whiped sweat from his forhead, "Nice."

Wildfire charged forward with grace till Legacy stoped, "Nice name, Legacy." She replied, sort of sampling his name then shooked her mane then bent her head to graze. She riped some up, chewed, took a step, swished her tail then repeated for awhile to coming across some flowers. She yanked them up then offered Legacy some. The flowers where sweet tating And lavaner blue with five petals on most.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 21, 2012 2:42 pm

" Yes. Now lets get moving before more come." Aaron leaped up over a large rock and darted off to the forest.

Legacy snorted and watched her carefully. He smiled when she offered him some flowers. He nodded and took a few.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 2:56 pm

"Yea" Derek said And took off after her running hard And fast but not faster then her. He kept going till seeing a Rose bush he vered towards it And picked one And through it to her, "Here." The white flower flew in the air towards her. He kept running till he reached his horse, he swung ontop And grabed her reins ready to go.

Wildfire gave a friendly glare when he took one, it for some reason made her feel good. She went back to grazing till something leaped onto her, her head shot up And looked to see not a something but a someone, Derek. She whickered to him And nudged his arm before nibling on tree leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 22, 2012 7:33 am

Aaron hopped up on Legacy, and yanked the reins to the left. Aaron glanced at Derek and grinned. " Lets race to my Kingdom." Aaron chuckled. Legacy snorted, his muscles rippled through his black coat. He pawed feriously at the ground, ready whenever Wildfire was.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next