Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a fighter, I don't know another way, I've done this to long to stop now.

Go down

I'm a fighter, I don't know another way, I've done this to long to stop now. Empty I'm a fighter, I don't know another way, I've done this to long to stop now.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Where the bloody battle fied lays
A creature full of sarrow stays
With no hope of freedom from the fight she's tangled in
With no way out should she just go on?

Name: Savveria (Sa veee re ya)
Nick name: Savra (SA Vera)
Now as: Bloody battle field
Why?: No one knows how she got that nick name, not even her, the one who wears it.
Personality: Never afraid, die hard, stubron, braver then hell, menacing, only does stuff for herself unless provoked.
History: She was raised as a true cold killer kind of warrior, one that would never give up, fight to the death, and not worry about beeing out numbered all by her father. She was raised with no mother for she had died from a cold right after she stopped nursing.
Picture: Coming right up.

Back to top Go down

I'm a fighter, I don't know another way, I've done this to long to stop now. Empty Re: I'm a fighter, I don't know another way, I've done this to long to stop now.

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 pm

is this the horse that you are going to add to our role play?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

I'm a fighter, I don't know another way, I've done this to long to stop now. Empty Re: I'm a fighter, I don't know another way, I've done this to long to stop now.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:34 pm

Yep I don't think I'm going to make a bio for Thunder a clashing because I don't think I'm going to rp him much.

http://www.southwestflair.com/images/arabia.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:43 pm

okay! then you can post in our rp now
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:10 pm

This mare is open aging so if you'd like to rp with her just post so! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down