Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knowing Forever [[ Daydreamer ]]

2 posters

Go down

Knowing Forever [[ Daydreamer ]] Empty Knowing Forever [[ Daydreamer ]]

Post by Saviour Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Name~ Aiden
Gender~ Male
Breed~ True Vampire, not the wimpy vegetarian kind
Age~ lost count, around 6 or 7 centuries, looks to be in his 20s
Personality~ Has changed quite alot and may revert back to past ways, but for this age he is cocky, smart, strong, careful but does what is needed
History~ It was a warm, mid-summer day and the back and forth of the small village people made Aiden sick. He remembered one man, though, who seemed to treat life like it was a joy ride. He took his time, minded his own business. He strolled along casually like he had all the time in the world. Aiden didn't know why, but he found the man very interesting. He had tried to speak to him before when he was a young boy, around year 8, but the man simply ignored him. He decided that the man wouldn't like to be bothered, but that he would go talk to him anyway. Aiden walked briskly to his side and then matched his pace. "Hello, sir, might I ask your name?" He said, in a polite, gentlemanly manner, but the man simpled grimmaced and looked around quickly. "You want to know me, boy? Do you?" The man's voice was sharp, edgy, and dangerous. "Why, you do seem interesting, I mean, you're very..... Different" Aiden said slowly, striving for a way to get this man to treat him like a man and not a child. "Fine then" The man snarled, and pulled him into a dark alley. His grip was tight, and ice cold, as he dragged him into a dark building. The man clasped his hand over Aiden's mouth and chin and tilted it so that his neck was vulnerable. A mumble came from Aiden, and he squirmed, but the man's eyes blackened and he dipped down, his teeth broke the skin like a knife to butter, and the pain was almost masked by a strange numbness. Aiden stopped squirming, even though he was certain this was his end. When things nearly went black, a cold wrist touched Aiden's mouth and a warm, thick liquid burst into his mouth. It was sweet, but not too sweet. It was perfect.
Appearance~ Dark hair and brown eyes that turn black when he is ready to feed. His teeth are normal until he gets ready to bite. He is tall and muscular, but not terribly bulky. He has pale skin.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Knowing Forever [[ Daydreamer ]] Empty Re: Knowing Forever [[ Daydreamer ]]

Post by Daydreamer Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:02 pm

He's perfect! Very Happy
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down