Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Exposed |Tayssi|

2 posters

Go down

Secrets Exposed |Tayssi| Empty Secrets Exposed |Tayssi|

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:46 am

Secrets Exposed |Tayssi|
NAME:
. . .Matthew Dessel
PROFESSION:
. . .CIA, American spy
PERSONALITY:
. . .Most people never really get to know the real Matthew, as he spends most of his time in whatever cover I.D. is needed for his latest assignment, but those who do know him, like his handler, can understand what a pain he can be. Matthew is a true patriot, always wanting to do the best for his country, stubborn as a mule, and passionate about things he believes in. He’s more of a lone wolf, going from job to job, never staying in one place for very long. Nor does he ever really talk about his history much, choosing to keep everything that identifies him as him to himself.
HISTORY:
. . .Matthew grew up in Miami, Florida, in the United States. His father was a drunk, his mother wanted to believe their family was perfect, and he and his little brother were always getting into all kinds of trouble. Most nights, he was the punching bag his father used when he came home in a drunken rage, but Matthew figured it was better him, rather than his younger brother Nate or his mother. When he turned 17, he left high school and joined the military, but taking orders wasn’t really his thing, so he joined the life of espionage.
APPEARANCE:
. . .Matthew has dark, almost black, brown hair that is cut fairly short, but still hangs. His eyes are a blue-grey color. He stands at 6’4”, being fairly tall, with an extremely athletic and in-shape build. He was born in Miami, Florida, USA, so he has a reasonably nice ability to tan.

COVER I.D.:
. . .Michael McBride
PROFESSION:
. . .IRA Splinter group
PERSONALITY:
. . .Michael is charming and can be very aggressive, a true Irish man through and through. He cares about the cause he fights for with a passion, and doesn’t let many things get in his way.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Secrets Exposed |Tayssi| Empty Re: Secrets Exposed |Tayssi|

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:36 am

NAME:
>>*Kiara Melissa O'Neill*<<
PROFESSION:
>>*IRA Splinter group*<<
PERSONALITY:
>>*Kiara is strong willed, stubborn and always picking fights, Kiara is one hard girl to keep up with. She won't back down and would rather start a fight and kill the person before surrender. Afterall, killing is in her nature. Smart mouthed and loud, bossy and annoying. These are just a few things that one could say about this young woman. And yet, nobody can do anything about it, as her father is the current 'leader' of the group and her grandfather the previous one before him. Should anybody try something Kiara doesn't like, they more then likely won't be seen the next day. Yet, Kiara does have a soft side where she just likes to go out and have fun, laugh, joke and take life for granted, though she doesn't get to do that very often with her father's eye constantly on her.*<<
HISTORY:
>>*Kiara has grown up in the IRA Splinter group. She doesn't know life outside it. Trained to fight since young, Kiara is a lethal weapon. She's never had a mother in her life and has been controlled by her father all her life. He's played her like a puppet on strings. *<<
APPEARANCE:
>>*Standing at 5'7'' in height, slender in size and fair skinned, Kiara is a stunner. With grey eyes that are nearly black and hold a tinge of green which seems to brighten when she's mad and long rust red coloured hair reaching her waist. A flawless complection, which makes Kiara look all the more gorgeous.*<<

Last edited by Tayssi on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 pm

is it alright? do you want the picture or the description??
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh, no, I love it, sorry, I should've replied ^.^ it's great. Who do you want to start it?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Could you, please? Im still in school and I've got to walk home.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:11 pm

That's fine. It might take a while, because I need to write a history essay and do a set of notes, as well. But I'll get to work on it
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Thats alright. Thank you.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down