Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Rapuznel clicked out of her little world. She looked over at Catcher, " Yeah.. I guess.." she said looking over at Melina. she was beautiful, no homo(lol). Rapunzel smiled, " another child?.." she murmured. Flashing back to her memory again. " Do you um, know what this other child looked like?" Rapunzel asked, eyes wide..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows)

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Catcher thought for a moment when she asked how the child looked like. When he looked at her, the baby coming into her head; there was something the same. "Blonde hair... and green eyes.." he murmured counting the pictures he'd seen. "Yeah that's it.. oh she did have freckles dotting her nose. Yeah yeah... it's gotta be you. Are you?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:59 pm

Rapunzel gasped, sitting up quickly. She elaned in forward. " Sounds like me.. Do you know what they named their child? Was it Rapunzel?" she said, her eyes wide. She knew those laterns were for her!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2