Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takashi Yamashina ~ [ Silver Shadows ]

Go down

Takashi Yamashina ~ [ Silver Shadows ] Empty Takashi Yamashina ~ [ Silver Shadows ]

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Name: Takashi Yamashina
Abilities: Substance Mimicry (the ability transform into any object touched)
Personality: He’s dominant, independent, and extremely stubborn. At first, he’s shady and unrelenting. He’s one to pick fights, whether he can take on their challenge or not. He hates being told what to do and often find himself in physical combat with enemies. Through it all, Takashi has a soft side, but it’s hard to bring it out of him. When he find somebody to love, he’s completely dedicated and will do whatever it takes to keep them out of harm’s way. Even through it all, he can make sometimes perverted comments, but mostly he is reserved.
History: His history is blurry, and he doesn’t even remember much of it. He had been taken into the hospital when he was three years old due to a very awful disease he was suffering from. In a mix-up of medicines and an accidental spill, Takashi was given a medication that was considered deadly to most people. Takashi, instead of being killed, was transformed into a person with abilities inhuman. Ever since the incident, he didn’t remember much besides being taken away from his family and put into testing until he mastered his own powers and managed an escape.
Picture~
Takashi Yamashina ~ [ Silver Shadows ] Takash10

Back to top Go down

Takashi Yamashina ~ [ Silver Shadows ] Empty Re: Takashi Yamashina ~ [ Silver Shadows ]

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Name: Annah Mayer
Personality: Katiyln is snappy and can get tense... especially around strangers. She doesn't trust them too near her and it takes her time to gain trust. Though she is like this, she also has a side to her where she's thankful and also a bit shy. When she's heartbroken, she goes someplace else from the heartbreaker and let the memories slip with the wind. She has scars all over her and she always sees herself more as ugly, especially how people look at her. She got the scars from special reason. "We do what we have to do to survive." Her mother told her. She doesn't know about love... it struck her once and ended in heartbreak.
History: Annah's history ended in her leaving her sister in the middle of her village while she went exploring. It was dangerous, full of killers and Annah knew that but with her best friend Quincy, she could look past anything. After that everything was an instant blur and she never understanded anything much but "surive" "stand up"
Pic:
Takashi Yamashina ~ [ Silver Shadows ] Nime20girl
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Takashi Yamashina ~ [ Silver Shadows ] Empty Re: Takashi Yamashina ~ [ Silver Shadows ]

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:01 am

:3 Cooleo!

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:11 am

Okay. I gotta... make a topic and reply to Angels And Demons.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 am

All righty!! (:

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 am

Lol. I was about to name her Katilyn but I'd rather name her Annah! Smile
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:37 am

haha yeah I noticed that xD

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 am

How should I start it?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 am

Hmm.... The normal? In a coffee shop? Starbucks? Movie shop? On the street and they bump into each other? They happen to work together?

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:25 pm

I'll make it when I get on the computer.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:26 pm

-sigh- All righty! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum