Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Froozen To The Finger Tips...( Daydreamer )

2 posters

Go down

Froozen To The Finger Tips...( Daydreamer ) Empty Froozen To The Finger Tips...( Daydreamer )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:34 pm

++Echo++

Sand was being flung up into the air, as hooves were beating upon the earth coldly. Echo sped through the moorland with blazing speed. The hot sun reflecting off her pure jet black coat, her scarlet red mane and tail flew in a steady flow behind her. She looked to the sky, seeing large white wings flashing across the sun. Echo smiled, then snorting. Noticing it was her brother, that watched over her from above. Even though he knew, she could handle herself. He was just to protective over his little sister. She shook her head, and sped up fasted, turning sharply into the forest, making Aero loose her. She chuckled, racing past the trees with grave speed, powerful legs carring her across the forest floor. Large muscles blunged out of her coat, as they shifted from one place to another. Echo cept on with her stride.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Froozen To The Finger Tips...( Daydreamer ) Empty Re: Froozen To The Finger Tips...( Daydreamer )

Post by Daydreamer Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:54 pm

-Halloween-

With every step, his light, white feather'd hooves dragged across the ground. His muscle's rippled as he walked across the moorland. His long mane flowed with the breeze. His white coat, seemed almost ghostly in the light morning fog on the cold ground. He was heading towards the forest. He had been travelling all day, and was tired now. He didn't know where he was going, his destination was unknown. A couple of moons ago, he left his herd in search for something that was pulling at his soul. He stopped and raised his head, as a gale of wind, sharply pulled his mane before blowing over almost as quickly. He snorted walking into the forest, only some of the sun crept through the branches. He sighed heavily needing to find some sort of water source. Before he could take another step, something flashed before him. He stumbled back, caught of guard. He looked towards the shape, it was another horse. Galloping through the bramble thicket. He hadn't seen another horse since he walked onto the moorland territory. He snorted, and curiously followed the horse. His shape blazed through the tree's, as if it wasn't even there.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Froozen To The Finger Tips...( Daydreamer ) Empty Re: Froozen To The Finger Tips...( Daydreamer )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:12 pm

++ Echo ++

She halted in a steady trott, rotating her head side to side. She scened someone was following her. Instnatly Echo sneered, pawing the earth. CClawing it up in bits, she snaked ehr head up to let out a neigh of rage. " What is it you want!" She questioned. " show yourself!" She ordered more harshly. Echo awaited the presence of the one who was following her, a bit uneasy Echo tried to calm. But her eyes narrowed to a slit, and ehr ears were lost in the raging pool of scarlet. Glistening eyes, shone brightly, and teeth clentched. HEr eyes soon showed the whites in them.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:30 pm

(Hello?)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:50 pm

(zoops forgot about this one)

-Halloween-

Halloween realized that the mare had figured out that he had followed her. He lowered his head and slowly walked out of the dark undergrowth. His white coat, shone with a ghostly presence to it as the moonlight beamed off of it. He lowered his ears against his head, "I'm sorry, I am no threat. I just couldn't help but follow you, after you barreled into me" he said calmly, his brown eyes looking over her.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:18 pm

++ Echo ++

She snorted at him, seeing that he had an appearance almost like a ghost, she shuddered back. But stuffened up not showing she was afraid. She has had plenty of incounters with the dead, she can hear this in her ears sometimes, whispering meaningful things to her that no one on Earth would want to hear. She also has a power to uphold the dead and bring them back to life. Echo stood there staring at the stallion in confusion, but soon growing tired of silecnce she spoke up. " Oh, well.. I'm sorry; names Echo.. And you are?" She asked with a slight echoing velvet voice. Thats one reason why they call her echo, she has the voice of a echo when seh talks almost like when your in a cave and your voice echos. Hers has a tang of creey, yet horrifying feeling to it, it almost like the voice of the dead, creey sounding and yet also beautiful velvet echo.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:20 pm

-Halloween-

Halloween kept his head bowed, the silence grew eerie, in the silent woods. He shifted his weight, starting to feel uncomfortable. His eyes rose to meet hers. He noticed out of the corner of his eye, her shiver. He sighed, his appearance always made horses uncomfortable he couldn't understand why. He raised his head once she finally answered him. "My name is Halloween" he said with a strong deep voice. The forest silent.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:55 pm

++ Echo ++

She bopped her head slightly. Stepping towards him. " Nice name.." She said finally, after a moments wait of total silence. Echo nudged passed him, walking into a near cemetary that was only legths from behind Halloween. She stepped onto a grave, lowering her head. She began to sing a song in a low whisper velvet voice, but her words echoing loudly. A flower arose from the ground as she sang, it began to glow. " Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock revese. Bring back what once was mine. Heal the heart thats been hurt, change what they design. Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine. What once wass miinnee." She sang lowly almost in a hushed out voice. After she was done, the flower released itself in her body. Growing up her leg and into her body. She grew taller and stronger, but glowed bighter than the sun as it healed her heart. This flower was no ordinary flower. Echo sighed lightly, a warm smile upon his face, her heart gleamed with health. his grave she stood upon was her mates. Who died in a war. Echo let a tear drip down her cheek, and into the grave. It glowed brightly, with pleasure as echo stared down at it. She heard the whisper of her mate. " Move on Echo.. I will always love you.." Echo was confsued at his first two words, but then a gleaming smile danced on her face. She nodded, turning abck towards Halloween. She shook her head, some thought she was weired but this was a gift that needed to be protected.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down