Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stallion In Need ~New Herd~ ~Mature~

Go down

Stallion In Need ~New Herd~ ~Mature~ Empty Stallion In Need ~New Herd~ ~Mature~

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:16 pm

The handsome young stallion looked around, flaring his nostrils at the scent of other stallions. His healthy white coat shining in the bright sunlight. Ghost, was his name. Ghost's deep brown eyes caught the movement of falling leaves, but no mares. The stallion flicked his fluffy white tail, hitting a couple of flies.

Ghost let out a neigh, sound echoing into the ears of other horses. Clouds were gathering, and he moved to find shelter. Deep brown eyes spied a thick weeping willow, and he walked through the low hanging branches just as a heavy drizzle started. After the first clap of thunder, Ghost let out another whinny, calling mares to his location.

Mature role playing only.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Stallion In Need ~New Herd~ ~Mature~ Empty Re: Stallion In Need ~New Herd~ ~Mature~

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 am

Lightning and Stormy-
Though her name was lightning the filly feared storms and such. She rain under her mother shivering out of fear, "Come on we must find shelter." Her mother said and advanced in one direction. Hearing a faint stallion cry out she ran towards that direction with lightning fallowing. Stormy soon saw him taking shelter under a weeping willow. The mare darted that way and the clumsy filly fallowed her.

Back to top Go down

Stallion In Need ~New Herd~ ~Mature~ Empty Re: Stallion In Need ~New Herd~ ~Mature~

Post by Little.Goat Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Ghost heard two hooves pounding over the ground. He stuck his head out of the shelter, and nodded. The stallion backed back into the weeping willow, and nibbled at the the grasses that grew in it.

His snowy white coat had a few droplets of water that dripped from the tree, but he was mostly dry.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Stormy and lightning-

Stormy went in and shook herself off as her week old filly dashed in on wobbly legs. The mare was in her foal heat which would last for a week or so."I'm so sorry to barge in like this, I'm Stormy this is Lightning." Her voice was rushed. "Mom I can say my name myself." Lightning whined then started to suckle while her mom watched the stallion with careful eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:41 pm

"I'm Ghost." The stallion said, smiling at the filly. He noticed the mares eyes, and laughed. "I wouldn't even think of hurting either of you, so don't worry. I'm really only looking to start my own herd." His gentle brown eyes gazed into hers, complete peace resting in them.

(WE NEED MORE PEOPLE T JOIN)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Stormy & Lightning

Stormy's ears bolted up at his words, "Could she, we join?" She said then looked to her foal then back at him with pleading eyes. Stormy wanted the best for her foal. Lightning was soon done and resting beneath her mom. The gentile mare move her head and nuzzled her foal, "Sleep tight" She said before looking back at Ghost, "And don't let the bugs bite!" The filly said before closing her eyes. Stormy chuckled before looking at him still waiting an answer. She watched him with paycentce that soon faded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 pm

"I'm not about to delcline. So yes." Ghost said, yawning. "Beautiful filly." the stallion said, leaning against the trunk and putting his head down.

(Sorry so short, but do they have pics)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:19 pm

"Oh thank you, hear that we got a new family stormy!" She said happily while her sleepy eyed foal looked up before falling back asleep. "Oh yea thanks, she is I just wished her dad was still around. Long story."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm

( May I join in?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:10 pm

(Fine with me, Little goat?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:56 am

(Yay, one approval. Up to you, Little Goat.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:56 pm

I forgot about this! Yes, you may join!
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 pm

(She does have a pic, but because Im on my Ereader, just think of a black horse with appaloosa on her butt and four white stockings.) Menya trudged throught the mud, her stockings turning brown.She picked her head up slightly and smelled other horses. Delighted, she worked harder to pickn up her feet, finally arriving at a willow tree. She poked her head through the vines. "Hello there. I am Menya. May I come in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:19 pm

"I guess." He said, looking at her.

(I forgot his name, next shall be longer!)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down