Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's no room for weaklings in this world

Go down

There's no room for weaklings in this world Empty There's no room for weaklings in this world

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Name:Anastasia
Nick name-Onya
Gender-Fea
Age-2 1\2
Personality-Very weak and easy to tell what to do, she has been pushed around in her life and her parents have told her to be thought and stuff but she's sentive, weak, and highly a shy skittish female.
Other- Is currently not in a pack, and is all alone.
Picture-
There's no room for weaklings in this world Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPT0J3uObCYiXWBfJWy5ZCot7A-Rx9S72Np96ouY3IO06bv63X(But with green eyes.)

Back to top Go down

There's no room for weaklings in this world Empty Re: There's no room for weaklings in this world

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm

All the wolves I want to rp with are resevred. I have a male, but she is reserved, isn't she?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

There's no room for weaklings in this world Empty Re: There's no room for weaklings in this world

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Sorry Harley, she isn't but she's got a topic. You can join as a female though. It's at blueberry hill, you might want to wait a little though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Aws. I like rping with you. If I dont want to join the topic, can yu and I start a seperate one with different characters? Luka really needs to be used.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Yea, fine with me. Smile Oh and check out dragon gambles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down