Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danger At Every Corner(Open, possibly mature.. pack RP)

4 posters

Go down

Danger At Every Corner(Open, possibly mature.. pack RP) Empty Danger At Every Corner(Open, possibly mature.. pack RP)

Post by Tayssi Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:28 am

The Sky overhead was darkened by the black clouds, the occasional light provided by the lightning overhead. The thunder rumbled and shook the earth, all animals fleeing the land to escape the storm. The rain layered the land in a thin veil of water and in a clearing in the forest, where a river had once been, stood two wolves. The only life left on the lands. They stared at eachother, the rain flattening their coats, but their posture showed they didn't exactly think kindly of eachother. "It's your fault!" the fae snarled at the brute, her voice loud and clear over the heavy rain and thunder. "I didn't do anything, it was you that led them here!" he growled back, lightning flashing dangerously close to them.

"I was not the one that led the humans here! They followed you. It's because of you our pack is now gone, brother," Her eyes lit up in the lightning and thunder rumbled, shaking the earth beneath them. "This isn't the last you will see of me," the brute growled, "we shall meet again. And when we do, it will be the last time we meet," he then turned around and walked off into the trees, leaving the fae to stand in the rain, watching him go.

"You'll regret what you did," she whispered before she too turned around and walked off into the trees.

To this present day, they have not met again, and yet their packs are right next to eachother. It seems the siblings can't leave theit old pack's land. So, with an agreement made by messengers, the land was split in half. The brute has has of the forest and the mountains, whereas the fae has the other half of the forest and the plains. The mountain pack(Fenrisulfer Pack) are wolves of brute force, but they are a pack that does not know the meaning of 'teamwork'. They are constantly fighting amongst one another and arguing. The grassland pack(Guadalupe Pack) are wolves of speed and stamina. They are a pack that works together for everything and hardly ever do things alone, though they lack physical strength. The two packs are mortal enemies, but wolves often meet at the stream where the borderlines meet. This is where things can get a little messy.

RULES.
1. No god modding and be realistic. No one wants to be told what to do. Do not pretend you are the best, and every brute falls for you. Be as real as possible.
2. Make both male and female We want to keep both genres even. It's not fun when all of the other wolves have mates except of you. (Not saying that that is what the role-play is all about. There should be fighting as well.)
3. Don't be a love freak You cannot like a wolf without even getting to know him. Yes, you can think that they are cute or handsome but you cannot fall in love with them the first moment you see them. Do not be your own crush or mate, it gets boring and not just for you.
4. Drama is okay, but make it realistic and for everyone. And you shouldn't make too much drama once there are only two people online.
5. Be as literate as possible This is not a semi-literate or literate or anything like that, but I will appreciate at least good grammar.
6. Feel free to have as many characters as you want. But remember, once you make them, you can't ditch them.

Form
Code:
[b]~ Form ~[/b]
[b]- Birth Name -[/b]
[b]- Nickname -[/b]
[b]- Gender -[/b]
[b]- Age -[/b]
[b]- Pack -[/b]
[b]- Rank -[/b]
[b]- Personality -[/b]
[b]- Description -[/b]
[b]- Crush -[/b]
[b]- Mate -[/b]
[b]- Looks-[/b]
[b]- Other -[/b]

Fenrisulfer Pack
To the Guadalupe Pack they are known as the Fenri's because they hate that nickname.
- Alpha Brute -

- Alpha Fae -

- Beta Brute -

- Beta Fae -

- Fighters -

- Hunters -

- Healer -

- Mothers -

- Cubs -

- Elders -

Guadalupe Pack
Referred to as the Guada's by the Fenrisulfer Pack.
- Alpha Brute -

- Alpha Fae -

- Beta Brute -

- Beta Fae -

- Fighters -

- Hunters -

- Healer -

- Mothers -

- Cubs -

- Elders -
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Danger At Every Corner(Open, possibly mature.. pack RP) Empty Re: Danger At Every Corner(Open, possibly mature.. pack RP)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:55 pm

~ Form ~
- Birth Name - Jolene-mcfadyen
- Nickname - Joe
- Gender - Brute
- Age - 6
- Pack - Fenrisulfer
- Rank - Beta Brute
- Personality - He is a rather jolly guy but plays his rank well, he is a devilish man who is a rebel, he can be nice to other males, but not so much to females, sometimes they drive him mad and mental
- Description - Grey, like a normal wolf, but his distictive bright yellow eyes give his mixed grey coat a standing out twist, his tongue is red and has a large black birth mark on it
- Crush - No one yet
- Mate -No one i]yet[/i]
- Looks- http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=greywolfwithyelloweyes&order=9&offset=24#/d2bkpbj
- Other - he has oddly formed claws which stop him from running proply.

~ Form ~
- Birth Name - Alexander
- Nickname -Ali
- Gender - Fae
- Age - 7
- Pack - Guadalupe
- Rank - Alpha fae
- Personality - She is rather snappy and likes to get things done right at the second it has been planed or decided, she hates to over rule lower ranked wolves as she thinks it is mean and cruel wolves that are constantly sat there doing nothing that bugs her and she is a loving understanding leader.
- Description - She is brown with white paws, her muzzle has a marking which looks like a sploge had been smothered on her nose that has curled up inbetween her eyes, which looks like a stripe on a horse's nose. She has cold, yet caring icy blue eyes.
- Crush - Enriquez
- Mate - Enriquez
- Looks- http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=colourfulwolf&order=9&offset=24#/d28bv9a
- Other - Sorry the pictures don't match the description alot!

Last edited by Nicoco177 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Danger At Every Corner(Open, possibly mature.. pack RP) Empty Re: Danger At Every Corner(Open, possibly mature.. pack RP)

Post by Tayssi Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Accepted.

Description was/is optional, it's just a detailed/brief description on th looks of your wolf, whereas 'Looks' was to be pictures ^.^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:42 pm

~ Form ~
- Birth Name - The Diary Of Jane
- Nickname - Jane
- Gender - Female
- Age - 7 1/2
- Pack - Fenrisulfer
- Rank - Alpha Fae
- Personality - She is a rather fisty thing. Her pack listens to her well since she is well known to rip someones head clean off their shoulders' she has done it once, shes not afraid to do it again. Gentle, and kind loving fae. She is very protective of her pack, and will do anything for their safety. Vicious. She is a very mysterious wolf. Brave and fearless. A sprinkle of kindness and bravery. A hint of rightouesness and rage. Combin them together and you will make the so called female 'The Diary Of Jane(Jane).'
- Description - She is a jet black fae with scarlet eyes, blazing swirls of athymest purple in them. Scarlet, athymest purple runs down the side of her face stopping at the end of her massive maw.
- Crush - The Alpha Brute (Unknown yet)
- Mate - The Alpha Brute (Unknown yet)
- Looks -
- Other - Jane is unlike any fae born.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Jane~~~

Danger At Every Corner(Open, possibly mature.. pack RP) The_diary_of_jane_wip_by_phantomwynd-d4j2grg
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 pm

~ Form ~
- Birth Name -
- Nickname -
- Gender -
- Age -
- Pack -
- Rank -
- Personality -
- Description -
- Crush -
- Mate -
- Looks-
- Other -
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:33 pm

S I O N, accepted. love her ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Yay!(: Lol I do to hehe Razz
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 pm

~ Form ~
- Birth Name - Enriquez
- Nickname - Enriquez
- Gender - Brute
- Age - 7 1/2
- Pack - Guadalupe
- Rank - alpha brute
- Personality - Enriquez is vicious, ruthless, merciless and everything in between. He's unforgiving and harsh and will not hesitate to tear someone's head off in a matter of moments for doing one little thing wrong. It's better to catch Enriquez on his good days or when he's with the alpha fae or beta brute, who is his best friend. Do not mention the alpha fae of the Fenri pack, or the fenri pack in general, or you shall be punished.
- Description - Enriquez has long fur in different shades of brown. Dark brown, tawny brown and creamy brown. He has ruthless orange eyes that show nothing but hatred.
- Crush - I guess you could say Alexander if he had to like someone
- Mate - Alexander
- Looks- Danger At Every Corner(Open, possibly mature.. pack RP) Flash
http://mistcamp.webs.com/flash.png
- Other -

He and The Diary Of Jane are siblings and mortal enemies.

~ Form ~
- Birth Name - Lugia The Joker
- Nickname - Joker or Lugia
- Gender - Brute
- Age - 3
- Pack - Fenrisulfer
- Rank - Alpha brute
- Personality - Lugai is funloving and always causing trouble. He enjoys to have fun and live life to the fullest. He's fast and agile, always dodging blows. Though he lacks in physical strength, Lugia makes up in speed. Though trouble maker, Lugia is the type of wolf that brings everyone together and laugh together.
- Description - He's an unusual wolf with different shades of purple, grey and silver fur and has gentle golden eyes.
- Crush - Jane
- Mate - Jane
- Looks- Danger At Every Corner(Open, possibly mature.. pack RP) Lupin
https://2img.net/h/i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/Animeluver1234567/anime%20wolves/Lupin.jpg?t=1295723601
- Other -
Lugia used to be from the guada pack but he never suited to lifestyle there. He lacked in everything they had. Strength. he was definately a Fenri by heart.

Finishing later, gotta go...
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum