Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!)

+2
JayzPF
Harley's Rainbow
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!)

Post by Spritz Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Star, its pretty simple to see what the requirements are. Two dogs. One male, one female, or both male. They must not be perfect.
There you go, explanation is there for you. Harley gave me permission to accept or decline bios when she isn't here.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!)

Post by Spritz Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:13 am

Do we have enough to start? I'm excited to see where this is headed. Harley, if you wanted me too I could make the topic if you are busy. (:
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:52 pm

If you could Spritzie, that would be nice. Don't go to far with out me, or nothing important anyway. I am having a freind spend the night tomorrow, getting a xmas tree, and fixing up the goat pen.

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) - Page 2 Don__t_feed_the_troll_by_kikariz-d38yc4h

My many emotions, but pain is missing. I gotta sick toay@
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Alright- I'm sorry if it wont turn out the way you want it to, as my idea of this topic may be different than yours. Please correct me if I post anything against your... plan or whatever.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 pm

K
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:26 am

Ooh! Can I join?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Harley~

A few problems arose, I wont be able to start the topic. I'll go ahead and post on it though- but I'm going to have a bit of trouble getting it started. Could you do it? Sorry, I thought I could...
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Oh, thats fine! I have time now
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Name: Lily
History: Well, she lives happily with humans. Since she's in her months, she doesn't really have a history.
Personality: Lily is nice but hyper, always jumping on people, playing with others but she's also a girly with the stylish outfits and girly talk. Though she loves rolling in mud and dirt, digging up dirt people don't know what to do with this young girl. She sometimes is really, really nice though. People find her charming
Pic:

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) - Page 2 Sweetpea-oh-favorite
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:11 pm

We ready to start?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Yep.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Ohkay.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:18 am

is it to late to join?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:55 am

Nope. We need someone to make it active cause people are really good at letting it die
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm active!

Name~Polis
Age~ 6
Gender~ Male
Personality~ He is a normal, happy-go-lucky guy, he isn't perfect, and proud not to be. He is a friendly guy who loves to cheer up dogs who are down in the dumps.
History~ He had a normal dog past, bred for guarding, he never knew his parents and rather glad he didn't, soon, hopefully, he will be used for breeding.
Breed~ Rhodesian Ridgeback
Picture~ http://honeycorn.deviantart.com/art/A-Rhodesian-ridgeback-266972483 http://godsgimp.deviantart.com/art/Rhodesian-Ridgeback-x-Alsation-173869993][url= http://photofreak-stock.deviantart.com/art/Rhodesian-Ridgeback-152895126?q=gallery%3Aphotofreak-stock%2F15755525&qo=16]
(I'll make a girl asap)

Last edited by Nicoco177 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:45 am

Harley, I cant find the topic. Please post the link so I can post?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Name~ Shep
Age~ 2
Gender~ Female
History~ well, for her first few months she was hand reared as her mother wouldn't accept her, but now she happily roams the kennel she is kept in.
Personality~ Quiet and shy, she often stays quiet because of her job, a herding dog, she is mischeivous soul who is rather independent.
Breed~ Sheep dog (Collie)
Picture~ http://lailelyn.deviantart.com/art/Border-Collie-Shoot-174759789
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 pm

I cant on this computer. Look in houses
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Ok then.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum